[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can call them Superstars all you like, but they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: sable.jpg (99KB, 750x997px) Image search: [Google]
sable.jpg
99KB, 750x997px
You can call them Superstars all you like, but they're still DIVAS to me.
>>
>>1841776

I call them wrestlers desu :^)
>>
The important ones will always be divas
>>
>old hag with shit bolt-ons
>>
MUH ATTITUDE ERA THUMBS UP IF YOU AGREE XD BRING BACK BRA AND PANTIES MATCHES REMEMBER WHEN DIVAS WERE HOT?

[spoiler]to be fair I wouldn't mind if the current womens' roster dressed a bit more revealing occasionally[/spoiler]
>>
File: wot.jpg (117KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
wot.jpg
117KB, 550x550px
>superstars
>>
wouldn't mind liv morgan vs alexa bliss bra and panties oil match in a non sexual way of course
>>
File: sjw.jpg (61KB, 439x589px) Image search: [Google]
sjw.jpg
61KB, 439x589px
>>1842553
I hear you, anon. It's time we show these pigs how to be progressive. It's 2016 ffs
>>
>>1842553

Bra and Panties I can do without, and the current wrestling product women put out is miles ahead of Attitude Era. I just think they should be referred to as Divas. Someone (King) needs to give the puppies their due!
>>
>>1842667
>I just think they should be referred to as Divas.

Why?
>>
File: C7gAVgK.png (226KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
C7gAVgK.png
226KB, 500x366px
>>1842671

It sets them (WWE Women) apart from wrestlers in other companies. You can find women wrestlers in any pro wrestling org, but only WWE has Divas. Also it reminds me of the Attitude Era that I love. Total Divas is a major part of the product and it's nice to tie it into the product as much as possible with names. People like to act like it's more progressive not to use it but when they did was when you had Divas like Chyna and Jacqueline beating men for titles. Now that's progressive! As they are now the thought of serious man vs woman wrestling is unthinkable in Kayfabe. If they did it would just be a joke like Nia Jax beating up Tyler Breeze.
>>
>>1842688
>You can find women wrestlers in any pro wrestling org, but only WWE has Divas. Also it reminds me of the Attitude Era that I love. Total Divas is a major part of the product and it's nice to tie it into the product as much as possible with names.

>>>/lgbt/
>>
I call them bathroom/snack breaks.
>>
>>1844280
>not wanting to watch two chicks in tight shorts and crop tops grope each other

Anon pls
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.