[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jim Cornette calls Dixie a fucking cunt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: Jim_Cornette.png (2MB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Jim_Cornette.png
2MB, 1200x675px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWyHaGFL5ds

Also the biggest money mark of all time. Fucking kek
>>
>>1841757

>trying this hard to stay relevant

I guess it's a nice change from shitting on Russo.
>>
Cornette is a miserable piece of shit.
>>
Such an annoying way of speaking.

Team Russo all the way.
>>
Based Corny laying down some truth.
>>
Corny is a legend and his shoots are filled with more valuable information and throwaway anecdotes than pretty much any of the other old guys sitting down for a youtube channel.
>>
cucknette literally never drew a dime
>>
>>1841787
>>1841824

found the wewist cucks
>>
>>1841828
Midnight Express sure as hell were draws and Cornette was a huge part of the act
>>
>>1841757
I want to fuck Dixie's cunt
>>
>>1841783
>>1841785
>>1841828
>>1841843

Russo is that you?
>>
>>1841857
No, but I'm a Russo mark.
>>
>>1841857
Russo all the way
>>
>>1841847
>Midnight Express sure as hell were draws

t. Jim Cucknette
>>
>>1841908
30+
>>
File: 1475437570964.jpg (5KB, 200x228px) Image search: [Google]
1475437570964.jpg
5KB, 200x228px
Now I'm all for some good ol' Dixie-bashin' but keep it classy, man. Using "cunt" just shows how much of a piece of shit white trash scumbag you are.
>>
Dixie is a failed cunt while Jim cornette is considered by many as one of the greatest wrestling bookers of the century. There is no comparison here.
>>
>>1841929
>Jim cornette is considered by many as one of the greatest wrestling bookers of the century

"no"
>>
>>1841933
>"no"

"Yes"
>>
>>1841928
I hate this line of thinking. Why cant a person use the word cunt? Because it offends you personally? Because its a derogatory slang for vagina? Well big fucking deal cunt.

If a word exists, there is no really solid reason not to use it (in context anyway). Its just lazy self censorship.
>>
File: dale gribble.jpg (57KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
dale gribble.jpg
57KB, 500x377px
Dixie has kept a wrestling company afloat in one of the coldest, most Siberian periods in wrestling

Cornette couldn't keep a wrestling business afloat when the industry was red hot

Really makes you think.
>>
>>1841959
Dixie hasn't done shit. It was Daddy's money that kept TNA treading water.
>>
File: 1475543928654.gif (3MB, 350x260px) Image search: [Google]
1475543928654.gif
3MB, 350x260px
>>1841946
I wouldn't expect a basement dweller to understand basic social mores.

Sigh. You just don't say that word freely in society. It's unacceptable.
>>
>>1841959
SMW was started just when wrestling started dying off and ended in the only year WWE didn't turn a profit and might've been shut down. Was also when WCW was almost fucked. Dixie has had a company since the turn of the century when WWE had no competition and there were literally millions of wrestling fans looking for an alternative while having one of the most talent filled rosters for a WWE rival. Wrestling was doing better from 2000 - 2010 than it was when corny started his company.

30+
>>
>>1841980
>being this american

stop being such a pussy cunt ya pelican. Holding such stigma for a word that should be equal to cock or dick is the dumbest thing you people do
>>
>>1841757
>it's a "Russo is involved somehow" episode
>>
File: 1471833125400.jpg (44KB, 496x492px) Image search: [Google]
1471833125400.jpg
44KB, 496x492px
>>1841994
>implying all Murricans are language policing libshit cunts
>>
>>1841980
>You just don't say that word freely in society.

Like i said context. I'm not shouting it at kids burthday parties. But if someones acting the cunt, then they're a cunt. End of.

>It's unacceptable.
You said that already. But why? In the right context i can freely say what i like.
>>
>>1842002
Yanks are the only soft cocks who wince at that word the rest of the world is fine saying it

>current year

c'mon cunts
>>
>>1841946
Nigger
>>
>>1841998

But Russo was what got them thrown off Spike, and that's what killed the company.
>>
>>1842029
And also booked like a moron the moment he got full creative control, further tanking the company. Then Bischoff and Hogan turned up and it was all over.
>>
>>1842015
This
>>
>>1841959
Corgan and her dad/business partners are who's kept it afloat.

She brought in Hogan/Bischoff/Nash who never drew shit in TNA between them and convinced her to try to go head to head with Raw on Monday night, which was a disaster.

The company was nearly sold a few years ago, but her dad blocked the sale unless it was written into the contract that she'd maintain a level of control and onscreen presence in someone elses fuckin wrestling promotion. She's a mark for herself, she sank the spike deal with that stupid email and rehiring Russo on the downlow. You could be the greatest surgeon on the planet, but if you keep cutting off peoples feet just to reattach them and then look for plaudits for doing so, it makes you look like a fucking cunt.
>>
>>1841980
>thought police
If you act like a fucking cunt, then you earn the name
>>
>>1842029
To be fair, it was Dixies fault - like the massive mark she is, she rehired him (despite being explicitly told not to do so, and then keeping the tv execs in the dark about his involvement) and then accidentally having them find out that sank the deal, they realised they could never trust her again.

Russo is like the Grima Wormtongue of wrestling, he only has sway if you start to believe his bullshit.
>>
Big Ratings Russo is what gave WWE and TNA their highest ratings ever.

>tfw Rocky Mountain Pro will beat TNA's tv ratings and WWE's twitter ratings.
>>
>>1842276
Go away Vince
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.