[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Wrestlers with great chemistry together

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

>I think you and I were destined to do this forever.
>>
>>1841497

Did you start watching wrestling in March?
>>
Bret Hart and everyone in the Kliq.
>>
>>1841497
I think BMJ really wanted to do a program with AJ when he heard he was signed. They make each other look really good.
>>
Aj gets BTFO hard evry time on the mic. Thats not good chemistry. I don't even like cuck man but they had way better chemistry
>>
>>1841502
I know I did.

Here are several questions I have but can't find an answer to.

>Why is Dean Ambrose so bad but so popular? Every match I've seen him in has stunk up the Pay Per View.(apart from with AJ but that was more because of AJ)
>Did Stephanie McMahon have an affair with Seth Rollings? Is that why Triple H beat him up for Kevin Owens?
>Why is Roman Reigns booed despite putting on consistently good matches but Dean is Cheered despite putting on awwful matches?
>Why are there so many fucking titles now? Surely that makes having a title less impressive?

Please let me know any of these you can answer I'd really appreciate it
>>
>>1841510
Cena blows everybody out on the mic, that's his gimmick at this point.
>>
>>1841512
More titles the better, the problem is they are all color-coded copies of each other.

Dean Ambrose is not popular, but he does suck, good observation.

Stephanie probably fucks a lot of people, but seth is a joke.
>>
>>1841497
>>
>>1841515
>Dean Ambrose is not popular
Maybe not on an irrelevant board full of fat neckbeard virgin retards like /asp/. But actual paying fans love him.
>>
>>1841519
dat ass
>>
>>1841522
Yeah man those record low ratings for a non holiday show with 0 major competition while dean was champ and roman was suspended really proved your point.
>>
>>1841522
Nah. Anybody in that spot would be ''cheered''...Fandango, Ryder...
>>
File: puke.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
puke.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>1841519
>>
>>1841515
I'm not sure if this means much of anything but on wwe.com Ambrose was voted most popular active superstar and until recently he got regular pops when coming out.
>>
>>1841515
>>1841522
I meant more with crowds in the arena

When that annoying BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR noise from the start of his music plays people really seem to get excited.

>>1841519
Oh! Another question, why is Sasha popular? I would've thought people were trying to push the "SEE! WOMEN CAN WRESTLE TOO!!" angle with the women's division but she's really bad... She tries to do things that can just can't, and she ends up landing on her neck or ends up fucking up a hurricarana (?) and having it look like ass.

I don't understand why people seem to be really behind her.
>>
>>1841530
I can assure you it means nothing
>>
>>1841530
I feel with Ambrose he's a guy you love to cheer for him to win, but once he wins you just kind of forget about him.
>>
>>1841533
She's fucking somebody in back
>>
>>1841536
Which is pretty much exactly what happened after he won the title. Most were cheering for Ziggler at Summerslam and Backlash was even worse as he was actively getting boo'd any time he got offence in.
>>
>>1841538
Can you imagine what fucking someone with a lisp as bad as Sasha would be like?

>Yeash! Yeash! Harder! Fhuck mea lhhike A LEGIT BOSS!
>you change positions and she botches it badly, causing severe spinal injuries and bruising your dick.

And then Meltzer gives it 4/5 because he's retarded.
>>
>>1841544
It's a shame cause I like Ambrose, I feel they need to just let him go crazy. This way he's always enjoyable.
>>
>>1841548
fucking kek
>>
>>1841544
This happened to Bryan too. The journey is more than the destination because of his underdog story. If he hadn't gotten injured, he'd be stale by Summerslam. He retired at the right time.
>>
>>1841549
please, he's an idiot. you people keep saying ''let him go crazy'' because you now they won't, he'd only be exposed more. he had an entire hour on stone cold's podcast to be halfway interesting, let alone crazy, and he could barely keep his eyes open. He's chump change.
>>
>>1841549
He's either got to full mental or completely lose the mental gimmick because his character at the moment is pretty shit.
>>
>>1841561
He's a boring shit. I'm glad they have taken the title off him. It's probably because of that podcast too.
>>
>>1841576
With his awful cartoon wrestling moves, too, holy shit. He's just so bad and AJ makes him look like a real amateur, somebody who shouldn't even be in that ring with those men.
>>
>>1841530
Roman reigns won the slammy for superstar of the year. Those are legit. Confirmed by Meltzer. Usos win over new day was legit too despite new day getting the major push at the time.

>new gay in charge of drawing
>>
>>1841512
Ambrose's only bad match at PPV since winning the belt was against Ziggler desu
>>
>>1841594
All of his matches have been bad because they involved Dean Ambrose
>>
>>1841585
His expressions are ridiculous as well. Much like you said they are very cartoony.

He's pretty much a joke. A wacky character for the kiddies.
>>
>>1841594
>since winning the belt

That's a cop-out way of phrasing it, here's mine.

The AJ Styles/Dean Ambrose match was the first good match Ambrose has had since at least March/

And it wasn't good because of him.
>>
>>1841594
The shield triple threat was very underwhelming. His last much was good because of AJ and he makes everyone look good.

Pretty much this >>1841597
>>
>>1841588
New day were heels then.
>>
>>1841497
>AJ overdoses on sleeping pills, Cena retires for 8 years, comes back to get crushed by the new Goldberg before going over and winning Wrestlemania

JUST
>>
>>1841594
That was actually when I realised Ziggler is much better than I was giving him credit for, 2bh

He managed to get a great match out of The Miz who's always been consistently good, but not great
>>
>>1841576
>>1841585
>>1841598
Haven't you blithering retards gotten bored of this shitty bandwagon yet? Everyone else has.
>>
>>1841644
Just because many people think it, doesn't make it any less true
>>
>>1841644

You haven't faggot
>>
>>1841644
Dean is shitty wreslter with a shitty character and had a shitty title reign.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.