[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: coreygraves.jpg (13KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
coreygraves.jpg
13KB, 236x236px
why does he bully tom phillips and saxton so much?
>>
>>1841279
Because he's a performer and his character is a heel.
>>
>>1841279
Shut up Byron you know you beg for it.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (117KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
117KB, 1920x1080px
>>1841290
>c...corey?
>What is it Saxton? Can't you see I'm busy with Charlotte?
>Corey I got a new day Tattoo, c...can I be on your Network show?
>No.
>>
I've thought about this a lot, probably more than is cool tbqh senpai. What they're trying to do is what King and JR did, be total opposites and disagree on everything, but what Saxton and Graves do misses the key ingredient. Underneath it all, it sounded like JR and King were bros and were going to get a beer after the show. No one wants to hear people legit bitch and bully people. Saxton and Graves need to foster a sense that there is a friendship between them. Like, Graves should smack a heel for fucking with saxton/Philips like King did to Taz for fucking with JR.
>>
>>1841354
I enjoy their current set-up.
>>
he sucks.
>>
>>1841358
Phillips is that you?
>>
>>1841358

t. smark who thinks jr is the only good commentator in history
t. philips
t. saxton
>>
File: 18+.jpg (104KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
18+.jpg
104KB, 640x478px
>>1841279
Jesus christ kid, Bobby Hennan would probably make you cry
>>
SHUT UP, TOM
>>
I really hope one day he bullies them so hard that one of them just snaps and makes fun of his lazy eye.
>>
>>1841442
>let's laugh at people with permanent physical scars from their wrestling careers>

I'm not sure that's a good way for Saxton to get over with the WCW Galaxy.
>>
>>1841354
He has a better rapport with Tom. They sound more like they're having fun as opposed to him just hating Saxton
>>
>>1841279
>What is a Heel commentator?
>>
>>1841354
The problem is Saxton is completely useless, he is like a retarded 5 year old child, every single time he opens his mouth it's to be embarrassing.
>>
>>1842512
Still better than JBL & Cole.

B-Sax will at least play along with a joke and has no problems being a punchline.

The other dickheads take themselves far too seriously.
>>
>>1841313
>dude

This person implies Corey could be gay
>>
>>1841279
Because he's secretly in love with them.
>>
Corey and Tom is the perfect announcing combo for me.
>>
>>1841305
>there are people that actually believe Charlotte is even close to 5'10''
>>
Corey is based
>Good bants
>makes fun of Jersey trash
>supports heels without burying faces
>possibly took shoot at black lives matter
Corey and Tom on NXT is the best announcer pairing in the company
>>
>>1841279
He's supposed to have a bad boy chad gimmick as a wrestler so that gives you a clue
>>
>>1842548
I'd love a Corey/Mauro/Tom team for Smackdown.
>>
>>1841354
I don't think that's what they're going for at all. That's more Graves' relationship with Cole. The two disagree a lot, sometimes vehemently, but they still respect each other.

Their relationship is more like

Graves: Extremely sycophantic bully that sucks up to every heel on the roster (Charlotte, Rusev), but shits on anybody lower on the totem pole than him (Byron).
Byron: Overly idealistic uneducated moron. He loves all the faces, but he's also kind of a dumbass. He doesn't even seem to be aware how much his colleagues dislike him. This is aided by the fact that he's quite bad at his job!
Cole: Reasonable veteran who calls things down the middle, passionate about his job, but still calm and controlled.

They're not JR and King, they're id (Byron), ego (Cole) and super-ego (Graves). It's one of the few things that Raw does better than SmackDown because as bad as Byron is, he's way better than Otunga and Graves is better than JBL (even if JBL has markedly improved since the brand split).
>>
Who?
>>
>>1842744

Corey is almost as tall as Roman and HHH, so Charlotte would definitely be around that height.
>>
>>1843362
Never thought about it like that but i'm picking up what you're laying down.
>>
>>1841279
That gay ass hair tho
>>
>>1843362
Both shows would be perfectly fine without Otunga and Saxton desu. They occasionally add something stupid and for the rest they are silent.

The only reason they have a job is the corporate nonsense about ''diversity''.
>>
>>1843362
>Reasonable veteran who calls things down the middle, passionate about his job, but still calm and controlled.
Well that's just plain wrong.
>>
>>1842512
That's his character

He's an exaggerated Cenakiddy mark that still lives with his parents.

It's like you people have no idea of the concept that the announcers and non-performers have characters too. You can tell that these same people that hate JBL's glorious old school heeldom have zero appreciation for the business.

If you want legitimately useless commentator, try Otunga.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.