[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did wrestlingforumfag m by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 2016-10-07_000930.jpg (218KB, 873x881px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-07_000930.jpg
218KB, 873x881px
>>
maybe i should go to wrestlingforum. they make good points. this place is now a bunch of underage kids from reddit and woo
>>
>>1841231
Just mix words like "fat fuck" "cuck" and "never drew a dime" and it's your average /asp/ opinion
>>
>>1841236
People on wrestling forums are the real losers. Wrestling is not meant to taken so seriously to invest precious time and money of any individual. Don't get involved in that mess. /asp/ is how it is meant to be. If the shitposting bothers you then just show up for gamethreads.
>>
File: 1472987403255.png (422KB, 643x625px) Image search: [Google]
1472987403255.png
422KB, 643x625px
>>1841231
>>1841236
>wrestling discussion without memes

why the hell would I wanna do that?
>>
>>1841236
yes fuck off already bretcuck
>>
>>1841231
Literally why didn't Sandow go to TNA with his "Savior of the Unwashed Masses" gimmick?
>>
I read wrestlingforum after a major wrestling event - I forget which one - and someone had copied, word for word, a post I had made on /asp/.
>>
That's exactly the same point that was said here in the TNA general. He was overshadowed by Eli Drake on the mic, before their match. He got the Ex-WWE reject title win too.

Looks like shit without the beard. Boring as hell "It's about the fans" "I got a mic, pipebomb" gimmick
>>
>>1841303
Deanmark/Carter is the biggest cross poster here
>>
>>1841259
He probably thought he was over without a gimmick. Which he just bit off more than he could chew.
>>
>>1841303
top kek
>>
>>1841231
How is wrestlingforum compared to other places like /asp/, circlejerk and wew?
>>
>>1841247
Exactly, wrestling is pathetic as it is, to debating about it is just miserable
>>
>>1841251
Not everyone that hates what this shithole has become is me. And i wouldnt go anywhere else for wrassling discussion

>>1841335
And his dad is the biggest cross dresser
>>
>>1841528
Wrestlingforum is 90% smarks, including the mods. So if you're going over there, be prepared for the full fury of smark community. Otherwise though, its pretty good in so far it offers great lengthy discussions with a huge community. During live RAW the traffic on the site touches close to 2500 users. Compare that with less than 100 folks in here, yeah its a big ass community. You need 10 post counts to start posting pictures and 25 post counts to start making threads. Threads without proper OP will be locked instantly.

So yeah, that's basically how it is. Huge community full of smarks obviously offers ton of potential to troll, but you gotta evade the mods. You can't blatant shit-post but can get away with sarcastically designed troll work as long it looks like a decent discussion starter.
>>
>>1841236
i don't want to defend this hell hole, but anons here said sandow was trash from the very beginning. The only thing you get from WR is an /asp/ opinion without the dated memes
>>
File: 1468712329989.png (30KB, 256x264px) Image search: [Google]
1468712329989.png
30KB, 256x264px
>>1841231
>mfw they wanted Sandow in the main event circa 2014
>now they hate him because he's fat
>>
>>1841689
Asp is ahead of the curve on every wrestling opinion. Fucking deanetty. In 6 months everyone will love Roman
>>
>>1841702
If he faces Balor you maybe right.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.