[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did women kill wrestling?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: j2JLnCV (1).jpg (60KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
j2JLnCV (1).jpg
60KB, 750x1334px
With Dixie officially killing TNA.

And you can draw a direct parallel line between pic related's rise in power and WWE decreasing in popularity.

Did women kill professional wrestling as mainstream entertainment?
>>
Kinda. The forced inclusion shit certainly doesn't help an already poor product. Having said that, no one thing is "killing" wrestling. It's a number of factors together that contributes to these falls in popularity.
>>
Yes. Watch the South Park episode on WWE and imagine if you started trying to attract a large female audience there.
>>
You faggots like your mandrama?

http://www.foxsports.com/wwe/story/wwe-lgbt-characters-stephanie-mcmahon-diversity-081116

>WWE Chief Brand Officer and Raw commissioner Stephanie McMahon revealed at a Beyond Sport United event that WWE is considering introducing LGBT characters and themes to its weekly programming in the future.

Via NBC News:

>"Throughout my life I have grown up knowing gay [WWE] superstars and executives. It's always been accepted, but now it's about getting that message out there.

>When it makes sense ... absolutely we will integrate LGBT characters into our programming .... We've had GLAAD come in and speak to our entire writing team and give a whole tutorial on sensitivities, the right words, the wrong word [and] why those words matter."
>>
>>1841111
Next week on Raw. JeriKO reveal they're more than just best friends!

...Jericho would totally make it work
>>
>>1841096

It could be a man or a woman the problem is

Dumb business people who make poor decisions and have no sense when hiring people to book or write
>>
>>1841111
Remember when GLAAD publicly congratulated WWE on their portrayal of a gay couple in Billy and Chuck?
>>
>>1841130
>It could be a man or a woman
>Dumb business people who make poor decisions
But people make decisions based on their feelings, as we are only animals. Therefore a woman is going to make womanly decisions.
>>
>>1841096
Based Steph has great ideas
>>
No smarks killed wrestling. Women are a annoyance, that is all.
>>
>>1841096
steph sneering at me makes my penis hard.
>>
>>1841189
Same here anon, would love to blast all over her face when she looks up at me like that.
>>
>>1841096
Stephanie doesn't run the WWE. She barely has any power in the company at all.
>>
Women destroy everything. Look at any company with a female CEO - stocks fall or they go completely out of business within months.

Women are not suited to leadership roles. Their hormones make them unpredictable, irrational, and hateful.

No woman is better than a man in the same role - we know this. But no man is WORSE than a woman in the same role. That's a fact too. So like Stephanie? Any guy off the street is better suited to that role. It's not my opinion, it's centuries of genetics and evolution. Would you let a dog run a company? No? Then why let a woman???
One could apply the same facts to this presidential race...
>>
File: Bobby Starr.png (485KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby Starr.png
485KB, 720x540px
>>1841111
>GLAAD

Those faggots that tried to ban The Marshall Mathers LP? I'm sure they had great commentary to offer the writing team, not out of touch at all. This will be a disaster.
>>
>>1841111
Well that explains why Sasha won
>>
File: triggered.png (248KB, 426x515px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
248KB, 426x515px
>>1841203

Stephanie runs day to day operations, the writers and has control over the writers bro. She's basically Michael Corleone with Vince/Brando in semi-retirement.
>>
Chris benoit killed wrestling when he killed his family. Think about the changes that came to the very style of wrestling that was considered mainstream.
>>
>it's a smackdown episode
>they start with the women and there is no more need to break the comfyness and skip them in the middle of the show
Based
>>
>>1841117
I thought Enzo and the Big Cass were a couple on kayfabe
>>
Women have ruined everything
>>
>>1841096
I'd unironically eat out Stephanie's sweaty asshole.
>>
>>1841111
Here's the thing.

How do I know LGBT characters aren't already included?

How do I know a character is straight if they're not in an angle directly involving their relationship or sexuality?

It just doesn't come up that much.

It'll be fine if its a Rusev/Lana or Macho/Elizabeth situation, where the angle is the main thing and the orientation of those involved merely serve to define the genders of the people involved in the relationship, but any angle that is literally "I am so gay/queer/whatever." just to PUT OUT THERE that they are so gay/queer/whatever is always going to be horrible.

You don't need to be taught "the right words" for stuff. Words like Boyfriend and Girlfriend and Relationship and sex (as in intercourse) and attraction and shit are perfectly fine. The only reason you need to be taught "the right words" is if you're making gender and shit the entire issue instead of merely what someone is, and probably already has been the entire time you've known them, except you've never had reason to know their sexual orientation.

Also LGB and T are completely seperate issues and connecting them with each other is bullshit.
>>
File: ohroman.jpg (50KB, 640x360px)
ohroman.jpg
50KB, 640x360px
>>1841111
>tfw Roman says he was born a woman and turns heel

Also quads checkd
>>
File: BjrkqoDCMAAOin3[1].png (283KB, 598x446px) Image search: [Google]
BjrkqoDCMAAOin3[1].png
283KB, 598x446px
>>1841316
>Stephanie runs day to day operations, the writers and has control over the writers bro

That is factually incorrect. Vince McMahon controls the day to day operations of the company, including most interactions with the writers. He is present at all televised events and many house shows and has final say over everything that happens on both RAW and Smackdown. Kevin Dunn also exercises broad power over the direction of the company. The next down in this list is Arn Anderson who is now booking the finishes of most matches in the role once held by Pat Patterson.

Triple H and Stephanie do not have any specific booking powers on the main WWE roster. Triple is the Executive Vice President of Talent Relations (the president being Vince). His role in this capacity is to recruit new talent for the WWE and oversea try-outs and dark matches. He will also be the person dealing with the jobbers you see week to week in the WWE, and the guy that will notify a person of their termination. In NXT he is the the producer and does much of the booking, but not all. Some of it is done by the trainers Jason Albert and Sara Amato depending on the location of the event.

Stephanie is the Chief Brand Officer of the WWE and serves and envoy for the company in manner matters of public relations. When WWE seeks partnerships with merchandising companies for toys, t-shirts, advertisements, and charity work Stephanie will be the person leading the negotiations. When celebrities appear in the WWE Stephanie will be the first person of importance they meet, before Vince. Officially, she is not on the writing team although she will certainly serve as a unofficial advisor who holds some sway given her previous role as a writer for RAW and Smackdown.
>>
File: theaccountant.gif (2MB, 400x284px) Image search: [Google]
theaccountant.gif
2MB, 400x284px
>>1841664
Are you Batman?
>>
>>1841664
So we must remove Vince and Bucky Beaver so based Arn can book in peace?
>>
>>1841664
>Stephanie is the Chief Brand Officer of the WWE and serves and envoy for the company in manner matters of public relations. When WWE seeks partnerships with merchandising companies for toys, t-shirts, advertisements, and charity work Stephanie will be the person leading the negotiations. When celebrities appear in the WWE Stephanie will be the first person of importance they meet, before Vince.
Shane could do it better. Unlike Steph, he's likable
>>
File: IMG_1083.jpg (14KB, 250x200px)
IMG_1083.jpg
14KB, 250x200px
>>1841096
Duh.
But you can't state this fact since reality is sexist. :^)
>>
>>1841111
but they already have a few homo characters. (Jericho, breezango, etc)
>>
>>1841162
>firing committee of wresting bookers with 100s of years of combined wrestling experience
>hiring group of hollywood writers with no live event/wrestling booking experience
>Embedding WWE with a womans cancer charity known for fraudalent and embezzlement activities
>Enforcing PG Rules
>Emasculating and humiliating all talent publicly on tv with no reprocussion for her 'character'
>Starting Raw with 20 minute promos every week for over 2 years

Ok Haitch
>>
>>1841730
More like replace the shitty writers and bucky beaver, smackdown seems to have gotten the decent writers in the brand split. They basically tell Arn what the result needs to be and he has to figure out how to help turn chickenshit into salad.

I'm still not clear what Michael Hayes role is.. 'Agent' seems to be code word for "racist piece of garbage who doesn't like seeing midcard talent hook up with the hotter divas"
>>
>>1842333
You can have your other points, but RAW has been opening with 20 minute promos since 1998.

If your complaint is that the Steph/HHH were opening Raw every week for almost a year, then yeah, that's an issue.
>>
>>1841739
does he have a pussy?
>>
>>1841664
>A clear concise meaningful post
Get the fuck out.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.