[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Perro Lying? Paige was involved; Detective Meltzer on the case

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 004.jpg (29KB, 347x329px) Image search: [Google]
004.jpg
29KB, 347x329px
Source: Big Dick Dave

> There's a lot of speculation on the alleged Alberto Del Rio stabbing incident over the weekend in San Antonio, Texas. As noted via MLW Radio, Del Rio was stabbed several times by a man on Saturday after the man hit Del Rio's car with his own car by accident. The two drivers exited their vehicles and had words, leading to the man pulling a knife. Del Rio reportedly turned to leave, as he had to catch a flight to Mexico for Sunday's AAA show that he missed, but the man slashed him from behind. They ended up on the ground and Del Rio got the knife away from the man but he fled in his vehicle. Reports from Del Rio and MLW Radio were that witnesses saw the attack and got the man's license plate, police were called and a report was filed.

> According to Dave Meltzer of Wrestling Observer Radio and Ryan Satin of Pro Wrestling Sheet, the San Antonio Police have no record of the alleged attack involving a high-profile celebrity. Meltzer says the local police aren't saying the incident did not happen but they apparently don't know about it.

> Another interesting twist to the story is Del Rio's girlfriend Paige. The report from MLW Radio did not mention the injured WWE Superstar being there but one account Del Rio gave Mexican media did. Meltzer was also relayed a story that mentioned Paige being there. Word is that while Del Rio and the man went to the ground with the man still stabbing Del Rio, she got involved and was thrown by the suspect. Del Rio went to check on her and that is when the man got away in his own car.

> Paige being there also raises suspicion on Del Rio's claim that he could not contact AAA until Monday morning because he lost his phone during the incident as Paige was with him and would have had a phone to use to at least start the process of notifying AAA.

I'll keep you updated on this story, which is still developing. - Big Dick Dave on his newsletter.
>>
The shit that ADR and Paige are in for the last 2 months is unbeliveable xD.
>>
>>1840719
I want to belieb it OP but I'm going to need to see a screenshot of the Observer PDF
>>
It's all part of WWE's plan to get those two separated. They've been known to go to the extreme.
>>
Bah god, Albert of the River is giving her a real life mexican soap opera experience.
>>
>>1840739
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner for our first ever "come up with the dumbest conspiracy theory you can" contest. And it was the first entrant actually. Congratulations!
>>
>>1840737
http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2016/1006/618150/paige-reportedly-gets-involved-in-alberto-del-rio-stabbing-attack/
>>
In my opinion, these two clowns should be deported to where they came from. Its not our problem, why should US care?
>>
>>1840753
What a boring opinion
>>
>Youre face when del rio is a drug mule for the mexican cartels and him and his britsh slag transport it all over the world and it was a rival gang trying to kill him
>>
Didn't Jamie noble just got stabbed too? What's up with that, is vince trying to sacrifice old workers?
>>
>>1840770
>fails do see the difference between your and you're, uses the latter instead of "your",
>fails to fail, and types youre instead of "you're"

The state of grammar still in 2016.
>>
this whole thing is weird as fuck

the second story only dropped after people noticed bruising on paige.
>>
>>1840804
To be fair Noble lives in a trailer park so it's not really surprising.
>>
>>1840757
But he is right.
>>
File: 28 KBf.jpg (28KB, 460x276px)
28 KBf.jpg
28KB, 460x276px
>>1840719
>Detective Meltzer
>Big Dick Dave

please stop, you are embarrassing yourself and the rest of this board
>>
It started out as a work but turned into a stab
>>
>>1840719
>high-profile celebrity
kek
>>
>>1840719
they did it agian. they had a threesome and it turned to shit
>>
no third person was involved. Paige & ADR got into a fight, it turned physical, she had a knife or some other kind of sharp object, and destroyed his phone, then wouldn't let him use her phone. Once cooler heads prevailed (probably a day or two later), they realized that they'd both be in deep shit so they made this story up to cover both their asses.
>>
>>1841987
what about the witnesses ?
>>
>>1840739
>It was me Austin! I was the phantom stabber all along!
>>
>>1840822
state of you
>>
>>1840822
>being this new
Spotted the wootist
>>
>>1840747
That is far from the dumbest conspiracy theory
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.