[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Chris Jericho is the most popular superstar of the WWE in 2016.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1474851423632.jpg (38KB, 598x336px) Image search: [Google]
1474851423632.jpg
38KB, 598x336px
>Chris Jericho is the most popular superstar of the WWE in 2016.
>>
>>1838913
>CURRENT YEAR

Nah but really fuck off Jericho's charisma is eternal. It doesn't just disappear with age.
Of course the most charismatic dude is gonna be the most popular whether he's 30 or pushing 50.
>>
>>1838913
Probably. Not the best thing but KO has done a good job so far.
>>
he is the only reason I watch raw anymore
>>
THE GUY is
>>
>>1838913
I've been a Jerichoholic since the early days.
Didn't watch past 2003 till last year but I'm so glad that Jericho is still relevant and is funny as fuck... everything he is involved with works so well.
>>
>>1838926
He had a great heel run in 08.
>>
>>1838922
This tbqh. Although I usually just look up his bits on youtube and call it a day.
>>
>>1838926
His 08 heel run was godly. I highly suggest you look some stuff up.
>>
>>1838913
He's the most popular on RAW. AJ Styles is the most popular overall.
>>
>>1838949
Not sure about that. Aj's popularity seems to fluctuate quite a bit. He is top tier though.
>>
Jericho is god tier, if you would've told me this 15 years ago, I would've believed you.
>>
>>1838949
I will not argue that AJ is quite over but the fact that people chant stupid idiot whenever means he's more over.
>>
>>1838958
18+
>>
>>1838976
not that guy but Jericho fucking sucked and I'm pretty only 18+ recognize that
>>
>>1838958
I would believe you because Jericho typically one of best wrestlers who still match a great promo. I started watching the dude during the WCW days with Malenko, Mysterio and others.
>>
>>1838994
>>1838976

>implying Jericho's WCW run wasn't GOAT

21+
>>
>>1838994
18+
>>
>>1838913
Jericho would officially cement himself as the greatest wrestler in the entire Universe and existence itself if he would simply go back to the long wrestling pants
>>
>>1839005
Yup, that's what I said. Come back when you're 18 my best friend.

Jericho's schtick is only funny now that he's a fat hack who everybody had counted out and was waiting to retire. That's why it's so sweet. It's a story WWE couldn't have written if it had wanted to.
>>
>>1839065
worked
>>
>>1839005
How does it feel lurking a dead as fuck board like /asp/ just waiting for the opportunity to spout memes and ironically shit post? How often do you move to /d/ to masturbate an hour?
>>
>>1839085
Savage
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.