[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Women's 'Wrestling'"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: c456fgs6dcx2qs83v21gfnh38.jpg (126KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
c456fgs6dcx2qs83v21gfnh38.jpg
126KB, 1200x675px
No meme'ing, why does the majority of /asp/ hate women's wrestling?
Would you care more about their matches if they resembled "joshi puroresu"?
>>
>>1838751
I would care about their matches if they were actually good, as opposed to Cole and Foley telling me how good they were as two goofs slumped around the ring like amateurs.
>>
>>1838751
Honestly, I really bought into Sasha and Bayley in NXT. Becky and Charlotte too, albeit to a lesser extent. The characters worked, the booking was good, and the matches were great. I really went along with the whole 'great regardless of gender' idea.

Feels like they've been exposed since moving up. Not all their fault - they haven't been given much ring time, and the writing is a mess. But, they've been mainly shit too. Cringeworthy promos, and a handful of good matches overshadowed by many more bad, botchy ones.

All of this you could maybe let slide as a learning process, if we didn't have Foley, Steph, and the women themselves constantly bleating about being 'just as good' etc, and fixating on headlining mania. Without backing it up, trying to force home this claim by saying it over and over is just damaging.

'Regardless of gender' isn't doing them any favours.
>>
Because they aren't great at wrestling and promos. Yet they're forced down our throats by WWE and nu male smarks. I wouldn't care if they just wrestled without all the absurd fanfare.

Nobody here gives a fuck about weeb wrestling either. It's just some wewtists who need to go back.
>>
I dont like womens wrestling for the same reason I dont like Darren Young, Baron Corbin and Titus o'neil...

they can't wrestle, have shit promos and have no interesting story.

Charlotte is cool though. She can consistently hit moonsaults and not botch and I can respect that.
>>
The only reason it sucks is because girls are insanely superficial and are afraid to get hurt in the ring.

Srsly don't know why they're putting them in a Hell in a Cell match.
>>
Because they're poorly written and back then I cared not because I'm told to. Even RTC Ivory got great heat.
>>
File: Capture1.jpg (33KB, 317x336px) Image search: [Google]
Capture1.jpg
33KB, 317x336px
>>
>Would you care more about their matches if they resembled "joshi puroresu"?

Would I care if they were having great matches? Sure.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.