[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Seth a bull or asshole? https://youtu.be/vkEkkY-TaQg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: O0cEsGv5RdudyPNn4xMDoxOjBzMTt2bJ.jpg (92KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
O0cEsGv5RdudyPNn4xMDoxOjBzMTt2bJ.jpg
92KB, 1920x1080px
Is Seth a bull or asshole?

https://youtu.be/vkEkkY-TaQg
>>
>>1838152
His dick's too small to bull. He's beta.
>>
>>1838182
Bigger than Titus
>>
>>1838152
>Annoying faggot at the airport asking stupid questions

I bet that gets annoying for the wrestlers.
>>
>>1838193
>bigger than a gnat.
>>
Seth is pathetic jesus fucking christ. All he does is try to fuck jailbait and be a dick to fans or media outlets. You'd never see Cena doing this shit.
>>
>>1838193
>worlds tallest midget
>>
>>1838152
....who?
>>
>>1838488
So if someone random dick head comes up to you at an airport and asks you a random question. You wouldn't be annoyed?
>>
Reading the comments on YouTube or Facebook makes me realize that maybe not everyone on here is trolling and is just a dumb shit.
>>
>>1838813
Its called being a fan. Don't be famous if you can't handle it
>>
>>1838813
If you're a baby face it's literally your job to grin and smile. If you're a heel it's fine though.
>>
>>1838889
Is he a babyface? Because on or off air he doesn't act like one. Or is "Marrying you is the worst mistake HHH ever made, if I don't get my rematch I'm burning this place to the ground and taking everyone with me" a babyface thing to say?
>>
>>1838906
WWE Babyfaces are shit.
The characters are kindergarten-level at best. He's fighting bad guys (Heel), so he's a good guy (Babyface). That's all.
>>
>>1838862
did that guy seem like a genuine fan?
>>
>>1838906
WWE haven't had a "traditional" baby face in years. The closest they've come in 15 years is Daniel Bryan or Rey. WWE can't book a baby face to save their fucking lives, roman reigns for example is godawful. No one can sell like a babyface anymore.
>>
>>1838929
Zayn sells like one excellently, and the next best is probably Rusev of all people.
>>
>>1838906
He's a tweener and saying everything marks think so yes he's leaning towards baby face with attitude which is a nice change of pace
>>
>>1838929
Cena?

Hustle Loyalty Respect was basically Eat your vegetables, take your vitamins, and say your prayers.
>>
>>1839101
But then his feuds consisted of him being a bigger asshole than the heels.

Hell, his current one is him showing up after never acknowledging AJ beat him at summerslam like he was supposed to, saying the title 'belonged' to him, and then getting put in the title match just because without ever earning it.
>>
>>1839439
t. Started watching after Wrestlemania 30

Turn 18 dumb faggot
>>
>>1839439
AJ already proved Cena is a liar what more do you want?
>>
>>1838862
That guy wasn't a fan dude. Why on earth would a fan ask about some random bitch that's not even related to what Seth does?
>>
>>1838862
>Don't be famous if you can't handle it
Okay Seth can just say "nobody pay attention to me anymore"
>>
>>1838906
>WWE tries classic whitebread babyface with Regins fans shit on it
>WE NEED SERIOUS FACED NOT THIS KIDDIE SHIT

>Seth serious determined face who is determined to end the authority after seeing that they're truly like
>POO POO PEE PEE I WANT A CLASSIC BABYFACE D :
>>
>>1839456
Cena has been getting criticised for being a dickface since before he even won the WWE Title, junior.
>>
File: BALORED.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
BALORED.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>1839570
>fedoroman removes the stick from his ass to pull a strawman out from it

Romannetty sucks dick. Eat shit.
>>
>>1838935
Zayn is like RVD. Can't imagine him being heel.
>>
>>1838862
It was for tmz and he answered normal
>>
>>1839623
No one brought up Roman but you. You anti Roman fags love to bring him up all the time.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.