[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there's another ppv this weekend what the fuck is going on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

>there's another ppv this weekend
what the fuck is going on
>>
File: wrestling in 2016.webm (452KB, 326x182px) Image search: [Google]
wrestling in 2016.webm
452KB, 326x182px
Wrestling becoming good again
>>
Yeah but unlike the last two clusterfucks this has an opportunity to be good to even great.
>>
>>1837742
The death of WWE condensed into one webm, nice
>>
>>1837742
Kill yourself you british cuck.
>>
>>1837759
Roman isn't in that though?
>>
Stop watch the weekly shows, just tune in for the PPVs.
>>
>>1837732
At least it's a SmackDown PPV. So you know it will be great.
>>
>>1837732
this is the definition of over saturation
>>
>>1837774
I literally just watch Smackdown and PPVs now. There's so much content now you can vary your consumption.
>>
>>1837774
Yeah I do.
>>
>wondering why the ratings are dropping when there's so much low quality wrestling to watch

It's just too tiring
>>
>>1837759
How is Kenny Omega contributing to the death of WWE?
>>
How do people still not get it? Every 2 weeks there is a PPV. Each brand has a PPV every 4 weeks so they alternate. They are going to share the big 4. It's pretty fucking simple.
>>
>>1837847
that means about 20 ppvs a year
>>
>>1837847
We get it. We just don't like it.
>>
>>1837747
Have sex pinhead
>>
>>1837742
If you started that webm at 8 seconds it'd be fucking based
>>
>>1837742
why the fuck is HHH still not back, it pisses me off so much, what a fucking plothole.
>>
>>1837865
>turns on Seth, pedigrees him, we have a new RAM Champion
>Doesn't appear on RAW with 20 minute promo of IN THIS BUSINESS AS A MATTER OF FACT
>doesn't appear on the next RAW
>and another
>and another

What the fuck. I'd expect Haitch to be here right after he fucked Seff over just to boast as he's a big egomaniac, but instead he's just not there. I don't get it
>>
>>1837876
yep. Its not the Haitch i've come to expect. And he has the fucking saw to put himself on TV but no. RAW needs all the help it can get too.
>>
>>1837876
Trips will be back after the football season for those high ratings. Because the matter of the fact is that it's all about the game.
>>
>>1837732
meh too many PPVs just make it feel like weirdly scheduled Raw episode. Literally nothing exciting happens at WWE PPVs anymore they just have different event music and location. It´s not creative or fun series anymore.
>>
I hate the brand exclusive PPVs. The rosters are not deep enough to have a stacked PPV so we end up with glorified Raw/SDL episodes.
>>
>>1837919
Raw's roster is plenty deep enough. SD should do comfy 2.5 hours a PPV, though
Only the extra .5 to differentiate it from a normal episode.
>>
>>1837773
He isn't the death. The only reason he's booed is the same neckbeards who think Asuka and Embermoon are entertaining or "good"
>>
>>1837856
>at 18 seconds
ftfy
>>
>I watch 2 wrestling shows a week
get a life
>>
>>1837742
The death of wrestling in one webm
>>
>>1837742
AJ > Omega > Owens > Nakamura > the SD Roster > 80% of the RAM roster > Balor
>>
>>1837838
By not being employed by them.
>>
>tfw going to no mercy
/916/ WW@ gotta roll out so sac can get more house shows
>>
>>1837732
stop watching raw
>>
>>1837742
>good again
>le demon keng

k
>>
>>1838510
This
>>
>>1837742

18+

If you were alive in 1995, you'd know that it's at the same exact level as then aka exceptionally bad and horrific.
>>
>>1837847

That doesn't mean it isn't awful.
>>
>>1837742

This webm should be used in a documentary called "The Death Of Pro-Wrestling" to be released in 2025.
>>
>>1838615
Nah, that was last year. Now it's on the same level at 2016. It's basically always the same with 20 years ago. At WM in 2018 we will crown the new real face of the company that will make wrestling mainstream again. And that person has already had an outstanding moment this year but it's still somewhat aimless right now. Guess who?
>>
>>1838640

>Guess who?

No one? Cause the company will be pulling in 0.5 ratings weekly?
>>
>>1837742
Why didn't Balor raise his other arm?

Damage control?
>>
>>1838650
I think that his arm was injured. That and damage control.
>>
>>1838652
Yeah but he was putting weight on the shoulder during the match
>>
>>1838654
After the arm injury he mostly just used drop kicks for the rest of the match.
>>
>>1838659
He mostly just uses dropkicks for most of his matches.
>>
>>1838678
You would be right about that. That's how his roman match went.
>>
>>1838659
Nah he was climbing the ropes n shit
>>
File: IMG_20160720_020604.jpg (24KB, 329x389px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160720_020604.jpg
24KB, 329x389px
a slow painful death for WWE
>>
>>1837939
Nigger there aren't even enough people who watch NXT to make up all the people booing him across the country. It's the majority of the crowd in every goddamn city they go to.

His push as the main babyface is the exact time rating started dropping so drastically. Even if when you extrapolate over time they've been losing viewers on average for 15 years, the three years before his push were stable and had pretty much the exact same average ratings. The ratings drop was extremely gradual. He's the fist guy to have a post wrestlemania raw below a 3.0. He has literally accelerated their downfall tenfold.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.