[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WOR: Women's Hell in a Cell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xTIYMPRLsk

Part 1:

>Kendrick vs Perkins Round II was a much better match then their previous confrontation at Clash of Champions. Kendrick is over and fans don’t really seem to give all that much of a fuck about Perkins.

>These Strowman squashes are no buys unless they start giving Strowman real competition and angles to get him over otherwise he is DOA.

>Sami Zayn had to wrestle at 120% to get a 2/10 match outta Titus O’Neil. That is how bad Titus is...why is this man employed? Can’t he do like Commentary or PR instead of actually wrestle?

>Creative has nothing for The Golden Truth. Please just put Goldust in the Hall of Fame and tell Truth to fuck off forever like Titus.

>WWE wants another New Day vs Club Tag-Team Championship match at Hell in a Cell...

>Fans only have the mental capacity for 1 Cruiserweight match per night so unless they air these cruiserweights earlier in the show or god forbid cut Raw to 2 hours and lose that extra ad revenue time this division is going to die. Also Vince apparently likes Tony Nese.

>The 2 Jobbers who wrestled Cesaro and Sheamus are graduated from an LA based promotion that is lowkey partnered with the WWE. They might be getting NXT tryouts soon.
>>
>WWE wants to make Sasha vs Charlotte a Hell in a Cell match for the Women’s Championship.

>Cody Rhodes is doing tapings for TNA and ROH. ROH wants to make him World Champion but TNA also wants to make him either World Champion or Grand Champion.

>AAA still hates Alberto Del Rio

>Eddie Edwards is the new TNA World Heavyweight Champion. Eddie is now the new Chris Sabin of TNA.

>The original plan relating to the Universal Championship was Jericho/Balor/Owens where Balor would retain leading to a Jericho/Balor feud...that is as far as Owens gets in that timeline...WWE values Jericho over Owens in fact, WWE values Jericho so much he’ll be turning face soon.

>Seth Rollins might still be injured but its uncertain.
>>
Really...Rawtists have nothing to say this week?they're usually so vocal
>>
File: 1472972348813.png (340KB, 600x306px) Image search: [Google]
1472972348813.png
340KB, 600x306px
>WWE values Jericho over Owens in fact, WWE values Jericho so much he’ll be turning face soon.

Wew lad
>>
>>1836428
>why is this man employed?

lol he's more over than Zzzzzayn that's why
>>
BASED JERICHO GOING FOR WORLD TITLE #7
>>
BASED JERIGOAT GETTING DAT WWE UNIVERSAL TITLE

FAT FUCK BTFO GO RUN ON THE TREADMILL YOU KEK
>>
>>1837290
>Titus more over than Zayn

Congratulations: in a ">marky posts his interpretation of the Observer" thread you STILL managed to post the wrongest statement.

Bravo.
>>
>>1837288

It's so odd

Jericho's catchphrases are the only thing people like about Nu-Jericho
>>
>>1837290

Zayn is getting apathy from the fans it's starting to get frustrating

WWE has too much talent and dunno what the fuck to do with it
>>
>>1837314

Jericho will not be World Champion just be a temp in the main scene till Roman fills the void for the latter half
>>
>>1837317

Owens/Rollins is a dead end it's unbelievably cold

People want Styles and he's not even on Raw. Send Rollins to Smackdown
>>
>>1837362

Go the fuck back to /wooo/ faggot
>>
File: ZAYNED.jpg (38KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
ZAYNED.jpg
38KB, 642x361px
>>1837371
gb2 Wrestling Forum.

Oh wait: you probably can't.
>>
>>1837365

Zayn was never going to succeed. All that time in NXT and he didnt develop a character other than KEVIN REEEEEEEEE and now Kevin has moved on from their feud people dont care about zayn anymore
>>
>>1837374

Reddit is worse then /wooo/ it's getting comical I get banned for nothing just being there

Go tell that faggot cunt Spardot to eat a fucking salad
>>
>>1837377

Zayn was suppose to fill the hole Daniel Bryan left behind but the Authority angle is all over the place and now they're trying to fill that hole with fucking Rollins when it's better suited for Ambrose
>>
>>1837377
>All that time in NXT and he didnt develop a character other than KEVIN REEEEEEEEE

Considering that Zayn was in NXT for almost 18 months before Owens debuted, wanna try again?
>>
>>1837387
WOW ITS ALMOST LIKE HE STAYED ON NXT SINCE HE WASNT READY FOR THE MAIN ROSTER BECAUSE HE WAS A BORING VANILLA MIDGEY WITH NO CHARACTER

In before he was ready because memesail memechanted at him
>>
>>1837382
>better suited for Ambrose
Unless it's jobbing or getting fired nothing is better suited for Ambrose
>>
>>1837387

All of the NXT 5 have failed

Hideo is perma-trapped in NXT where he isn't even 1/10 as over as Ibushi, Tozawa or Nakamura

Neville hasn't been on Raw TV for weeks + is super injury prone

Balor is injured

Zayn is direction less

And Owens only has the belt because Balor doesn't have it
>>
>>1837394

All of the people taken from NXT over to the main roster have failed to get over because Vince is impatient and NXT is a money pit that the company literally throws money on to burn
>>
File: cena_zayn_raising_arm.jpg (192KB, 610x364px) Image search: [Google]
cena_zayn_raising_arm.jpg
192KB, 610x364px
>>1837394
It's actually not like that at all, but don't let that stop you from throwing a tantrum over being that wrong.

>midget
>>
>>1837395

Ambrose is an anti-authoritarian and it feels like the Brand Split has killed Ambrose's momentum more then improved upon it

Ambrose needs to be on Raw while Rollins needs to be on Smackdown
>>
>>1837397
You're a fucking idiot >marky.

>Hideo isn't even as over as 2 guys who aren't even in the company yet
>Neville is super injury prone
>Owens getting the belt is still a failure somehow

Eat a gunbarrel.
>>
>>1837403

>Zayn somehow sprained his knee before the match and was gone for a fucking year
>>
>>1837408

Wow you're retarded

Neville has been injured twice you fucking ADD retard once from Rusev the other by Jericho

Neville is fucking fragile
>>
>>1837409
>knee = shoulder

Is there a Doctor in the house?

>>1837411
>Neville was injured by RuRu

marky you are literally a fucking mark
>>
>>1837413

Go back to /wooo/ you revisionist spewing retard
>>
>>1837421
Go back there yourself. Oh wait, too soon?

When did Rusev injure Neville?
>>
>>1837424

Main Event

Neville fractured his wrist which caused Rusev to improvise as he was "disqualified" for kicking too much ass
>>
>>1837429
Rusev was the one who injured himself in that match you stupid fuck.
>>
>>1836428
>why is this man employed?

He's employed as a PR man since Mark Henry is close to retirement.

The next nigger on line is Kofi after he's done with New Day.
>>
>>1837436

I could have sworn Neville has been injured at least twice
>>
>>1837439
I'm sure you could've sworn lots of things but all of them are wrong.
>>
>>1837437

Can't they get David Otunga or Xavier Woods to do this shit maybe Booker if it has to be someone black?
>>
>>1837440

Nigga fuck off back to /wooo/ and tell those faggot mods to be ashamed of themselves for making Deforestation a filtered word
>>
>>1837445
>being such an odious shitposter you get a word filtered on /wew/

Good work. Now KYS.
>>
>>1837446

Fuck off back to /wooo/ your kind is not accepted here
>>
>>1837450
But you're the /wew/poster here bud, you even admitted to it.
>>
>>1837452

I'm a cross poster I am not loyal to one board like some fucking Autist like yourself

Now stop wasting my time and get your ass back to your containment board you fucking faggot
>>
>>1837456
>the utter fucking delusional state of markuck
>>
what a shit fucking thread
>>
>>1837365
What? He's getting decent reactions and people are singing his song.

>>1837394
>he had no character in NXT
>his entire character was Owens when he debuted well before Owens and had a super-hot angle in that time

Are you dumb?
>>
>>1837456
>g-go back t your c-containment board

>/wew/tist

Follow your own advice and get a clue
>>
>>1837615
Le people le sing da song XD XD XD for sammi XD

WOOoaooeaoewlelelelelele

woooowlelleele
>>
@1837665
Was he autistic?
>>
>>1837665
Well at least you answered his question.
>>
>>1837665
I don't even like Sami but I am cringing right now
>>
>Also Vince apparently likes Tony Nese
Based. Nese and Kendrick are the best things in that meme division.
>>
>>1836428
>These Strowman squashes are no buys unless they start giving Strowman real competition and angles to get him over otherwise he is DOA.

True.

>WWE wants another New Day vs Club Tag-Team Championship match at Hell in a Cell...

STOP PLEASE!

>WWE values Jericho over Owens in fact, WWE values Jericho so much he’ll be turning face soon.

What the fuck?
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 372x355px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 372x355px
>>1837379
>reddit
Get the fuck out
>>
>Kendrick vs Perkins Round II was a much better match then their previous confrontation at Clash of Champions. Kendrick is over and fans don’t really seem to give all that much of a fuck about Perkins.
Kendrick will not stay too long on the Cruseweight division, he can do wonders in midcard scene and tag team scene, i could even see he going to smackdown and enter a storyline with Daniel Bryan and Bray Wyatt

Next Raw he will have real competition, i think Darren Young is the guy to job to him right now

This is a big NO, if they fight one more time they need to drop the titles to the club, if they want another face-off then let it be in Survivor Series Team Capitan(Seth Rollins and New Day) vs Team Club (AJ Styles, the Club and a new member). the club wins, The Club gain momentum as a strong stable, as they win they have a rematch clause to the tag team belt, in the next ppv they won it, New Day will have time to break the record and The Club gain insane momentum.

>Cody Rhodes is doing tapings for TNA and ROH. ROH wants to make him World Champion but TNA also wants to make him either World Champion or Grand Champion.
Want to see he entering the Hardy boys stable and be the guy to hold the big gold and the hardys the tag team belt, it would be insane good.
>>
>>1837806
>marky thinks ROH wants to put the belt on Cody

kek I missed this, what a fucking dumbass.
>>
>>1837635

>It's a Carter response

End your life Carter you worthless faggot
>>
>>1837680

It's his physique

Nese/Kendrick Tag-Team when?
>>
>>1837681

Vince is crazy in other news grass is green
>>
>>1837364

IT is my favorite
>>
>>1838434
I think because Nese is like the only other spotlighted Heel in the division so far, if they had Kendrick take him under-wing as a brutish lackey to make up for his age (not obnoxiously as to detract from his creative brutal veteran stuff, though) and ultimately face turn Nese might be good. Nese probably has the most exciting pop-offense in the CW division.
>>
>>1838439

Stupid IdiIT and or The List
>>
>>1838440

Kendrick/Nese could easily be this years version of Kash/Noble
>>
>>1837288
Pls no. Jericho is aces as a heel and half of his catchphrases would be awkward for a face. I don't want to go back to cool dad.
>>
>>1838469

Alright, you're on The List.
>>
File: chris-jericho-enzo-amore.jpg (63KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
chris-jericho-enzo-amore.jpg
63KB, 650x366px
>>1838469
You better watch it
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.