[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based or not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: Chris-Hero.jpg (58KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
Chris-Hero.jpg
58KB, 600x337px
Based or not?
>>
File: 147354630275.png (163KB, 337x374px) Image search: [Google]
147354630275.png
163KB, 337x374px
>>1836265
>>
>>1836265
No matter how hard I try I just can't picture him on Roman's spot
>>
File: JUST.jpg (98KB, 640x629px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
98KB, 640x629px
>>1836265

what could've been
>>
>>1836313
Well, he wouldn't be in Roman's spot. He'd be in Dean's.
>>
>>1836438

J U S T
>>
>>1836265
Pretty based, looking forward to seeing Hero v Ishii
>>
>>1836265
Is he the new Master of the Feed Me More now that Ryback returned to his home planet
>>
File: 1435517119276.gif (2MB, 292x187px) Image search: [Google]
1435517119276.gif
2MB, 292x187px
>There are people in this world who think Chris Hero is something to fuck with
>>
Strong contender for best wrestler in the world.

Hopefully getting booked for ROH/RevPro Global Wars leads to good things for him.

>>1836675
You're my kind of guy anon
>>
Based as fuck, better wrestler than anybody in the WWE except AJ.
>>
>>1836928
> Implying he's better than Rollins or Ambrose
>>
>>1836992
He's not, he's outright stating it.
>>
>>1836992
Ambrose is a shit wrestler. I don't know why you would even think he is a better wrestler than Fatass, Cesaro, Zayn or Cena to name a few.
>>
>>1836313
He would have done better, pretty much anyone else would have done better
>>
>>1836265
>fatass Chris Hero

Literally the walking definition of the "lose weight, get a clue, lift weights, hit the shower" meme.
>>
File: BOTCH.gif (2MB, 397x298px) Image search: [Google]
BOTCH.gif
2MB, 397x298px
>>1837778
Literally more upper-body strength than Big Lazy:
>>
>>1836265
You spelled "out of shape" wrong.
>>
>>1837800
I'd like to see hero lift anyone that was sandbagging him.
based big sexy
>>
>>1836992
He is better than Rollins, and much better than Ambrose.
If Hero were in the WWE he'd be on the absolute upper-echelon contending with guys like AJ, Zayn and Cesaro.
>>
>>1836675
this
>>
>>1837998
>sandbagged by manlet who couldn't even break 200lbs soaking wet

HIT THE WEIGHTS
>>
>>1837800
he's powerbombed guys bigger than manlet Michaels
>>
File: WEEELLLLL IT'S A BROKEN NECK.gif (4MB, 200x158px) Image search: [Google]
WEEELLLLL IT'S A BROKEN NECK.gif
4MB, 200x158px
>>1839697
Indeed.
>>
>>1839741
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OwT78Q2I6k
nope
>>
>>1836265

when it comes to eating? yes

everything else? get a clue
>>
>>1840282
Hero is a better wrestler than Big Poochy ever was you underage memeshitter.
>>
>>1836992
>Ambrose
>Good
What? His moves are soft and fake looking as fuck. Most of his strikes don't even connect at all. Even his fucking suicide dive looks weak as fuck.
>>
>>1840282
Gotta love the people like you who talk about how shit a wrestler is despite clearly never seeing them wrestle or even knowing them from anything but memes.
>>
More like baste.
>>
Why did Kevin Blowens get a pass on being fat (along with Bray Fryatt), but not Hero? Granted Hero would look INFINITELY better with a chiseled physique since he has the pro-wrestler looks in every other category, but that's still some bullshit.
>>
>>1836265
Give him a year more of hitting the gym and he'll be golden.

Don't get me wrong I don't think every wrestler needs to be shredded as fuck but he could preform much better if he lost some weight.
>>
>>1840546
>but he could preform much better if he lost some weight.
His weight hasn't slowed him down at all though. He can still do kip-ups for fuck sakes.
>>
>>1840537
It's not a matter of purely their physique, it's a matter of obedience, too.
KO was asked to drop lbs for NXT, which he did. He slimmed down, albeit he was still fat, he showed them he could do as told.
Hero was asked to drop lbs, and got fatter. He didn't do as he was told, and proved himself to be a disobedient employee.
I agree it's shit too, because the dude's insanely talented, but he also doesn't wear a shirt to cover it, and just had a normal physique with pudgy love-handles. It's not so much outright hypocrisy as it is unfortunate circumstance.
>>
>>1840569
Alright let me rephrase that, because you're correct.

It would probably open more doors for him if he looked better, seeing as in ring ability doesn't seem to count for fuck all nowadays.
>>
>>1840546
>Give him a year more of hitting the gym and he'll be golden.
he did when he first got into FCW and then started to do jack shit and ballooned up to eat owens eat levels and didnt do the weight room shit like he was told to.
>>
>>1840586
Hero was in the best shape of his life when he got fired by WWE.

>employee

But they're "independent contractors" according to Vince...

>>1840546
>has enough cardio to wrestle for literally hours
>>
If Hero hadn't gotten sick and ballooned up, he'd be champ right now on the main roster.

Dude is incredible in the ring, but doesn't have the look anymore, and it's a fucking shame.

Been a Hero mark since the Indy garbage bag pants days.
>>
>>1836992
Rollins & Ambrose are nowhere near as good as Hero.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.