[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RAW HAS ANOTHER TERRIBLE WEEK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

File: Final-Cable-2016-Oct-MON.031.png (1MB, 773x1333px) Image search: [Google]
Final-Cable-2016-Oct-MON.031.png
1MB, 773x1333px
>2.87 million first hour
>2.80 million second hour
>2.64 million third hour

WOMEN CAN'T DRAW
>>
Reminder that smarks and their obsession with women's wrestling is a joke. They will NEVER draw.
>>
WOMEN'S WRESTLING CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP WOMEN'S WRESTLING

How many times do they need to be proven that women's wrestling doesn't draw?
>>
What the fuck is Love & Hip Hop?
>>
Lost more viewers in the final hour than usual.

I also heard from a friend who went to Raw that quite a few people had/were leaving the arena before/during the Main event Womens match.

I dont blame the women it was an ok'ish match (9 mins minus adverts) but WWE have done this match feud to death so what did you expect.
>>
numbers since the split

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZKV_QxaEzyV72QHuk1qqbD8WbNaKMAVtwXfqnBz0Nqg/edit?usp=sharing
>>
>>1834770
kek that third hour drop
>>
Kevin Owens has killed this show and this company

And we still dont know what triple gay did it. Bravo
>>
>>1834788
Pretty good infographics anon. Who put this together? you? I'm guessing this is from Reddit?
>>
File: 2016-10-05_015557.jpg (151KB, 1224x717px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-05_015557.jpg
151KB, 1224x717px
>>1834788
Where is the change from Hour 2 to Hour 3 for each week comparison?
>>
File: 1.png (7KB, 260x273px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
7KB, 260x273px
>>1834818

Holy smokes, this actually WAS the biggest 3rd hour drop in weeks. Buahahahah. Someone plz post Cuck Foley's tweets about how awesome this main event was. Let's laugh at this old fool.
>>
>>1834838
OK now I see that week 2 had even bigger drop but If you count percentagely, it was probably close.
>>
>>1834842
not just week 2, but week 4 week 5 and week 7 as well.
>>
>>1834770
When will it drop below 2?
>>
File: 2016-10-05_020602.jpg (123KB, 990x708px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-05_020602.jpg
123KB, 990x708px
>>1834788
Send this to wrestlinginc, the site gets significantly higher traffic than /asp/ /woo/ or reddit and will credit you for the work.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/send-news.shtml
>>
>>1834847
5 doesn't look that crazy, 4 had a huge (for a WWE programming) raise in 2nd hour actually and that's why the drop looked this bad. I agree about 7 though. I guess what exactly was going on in those weeks. Maybe some late divas matches? xD
>>
>>1834782
>>1834802
>>1834818
>>1834838

What the non-retarded people will have noticed is the biggest third hour drops come when the second hour holds up well. i.e. when Roman or JeriKO is in the second hour. So you can't judge the 2nd and 3rd hour in isolation.

In this case almost the entire audience stuck around for JeriKO v New Day in the second hour then tuned out during the crusierwieght/Cesaro stuff.

My reading of this and recent weeks is that Roman and Owens are the top ratings draws on the show (though still bad ones) and the womens division is not a mover, good or bad.
>>
>>1834770
>less females watched than men

Hahahhaha even females don't like "''women's wrestling"""
>>
>>1834879
Now that you said that, I see that the biggest drop in 3rd hour was actually from females, males rating even risen xD.
>>
>>1834909
Nu-males tuning in to try and make """""women's wrestling""""" relevant.
>>
>>1834770
what can Raw do to average 3 million viewers at this point?
>>
>>1834770
>Drops the largest in the third hour
This surprises literally no one. The final hour was mostly cruiserweight matches, and the women's match. I love cruiserweight matches myself, but I'm not going to lie about it, they are not a draw. Especially in WWE.
>>
>>1834943
Less Divashit
Fire Mick Foley
Stop having repeat matches
More Cleavage
>>
entirely Roman's fault

he opens the day, everyone switches channel
>>
>>1834770
fucking state of best friends whenever
>>
>>1834947
The commercial breaks kill cruiserweight matches

having to have a rest spot during break or showing flippy shit on replay sucks.
>>
>>1834943
Right now? Nothing. MNF is gonna crush Raw for the rest of the year.

It'll creep above 3 million during the build to the Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania.
>>
>>1834956
I think the main thing that takes away from it is that a typical WWE audience are just not used to cruiserweights. Vince has spent most his time in charge of WWE totally burying smaller guys. Even the original cruiserweight belt eventually went to fucking Hornswoggle, which really tells you what Vince thinks of the division. So it's really not surprising that the Raw audience are mostly fucking dead during the matches. It's been drilled into them that anyone that size must be a loser.
>>
>>1834788
>>1834818

Updated

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZKV_QxaEzyV72QHuk1qqbD8WbNaKMAVtwXfqnBz0Nqg/edit#gid=1336531143

As you will see the drop in hour 3 from hour 2 is bigger this week and a bigger drop than the overall average.
>>
>>1834943
Eliminate tightly scripted promo's
Go TV-14 with cursing, slutty divas, occasional blood, cursing, no SJW shit.
>>
Sasha is an internet smark draw only
>>
>>1834975
I agree but also the Cruiserweight matches so far have not been spectacular tehy have been good but nothing memorable. (not counting CWC)

Over the weekend ROH All Star Extravaganza 8 Dragon Lee Vs Kamaitachi was way better than anything WWE is doing.
>>
>>1834995
>the Cruiserweight matches so far have not been spectacular they have been good but nothing memorable. (not counting CWC)

I'll agree totally on that, but again it's all on WWE. In the main roster they won't let you do jack shit in terms of risky moves, which totally kills a lot of great potential from the Cruiserweight division. Part of the appeal is to see these crazy high flying wrestlers doing breath taking moves, and if you take that away it can limit them greatly. CWC was amazing though. Best thing WWE has done in ages.
>>
It's really Vince's refusal to create any starts over the past 10 years up until now that's fucked the company.

All he did was push BMJ, which is great, but did not bother to help anyone else.

The guys we have now are objectively really great but their draw base are folks who will already watch regardless.

It's going to be a rebuild over a few years, but wrestling is dying down anyways
>>
>>1835033
I agree but look at NXT, I thought it was supposed to be the breeding ground of young talent who will be the next stars of the future and it's full of 30yo's from other comapanies and its now used to generate money, which at the end of the day is all Vince is interested in.

in 5 years time WWE will be in real trouble especially if the smaller promotions struggle as well.
>>
>>1834777
the only time it ever really did was when they were basically strippers in the attitude era
>>
>>1835085
Tits sell weak punches(Sasha Slaps) and kicks dont
>>
>>1834770

WWE CAN'T DRAW*
>>
>>1834838

Good to see how 2.x ratings are slowly beginning to become the norm.
>>
>>1834770

The ratings were actually decent this week 2.8,2.8. Then dropped off a cliff for the 3rd hour. Did haitch really need to blow the wymyn """wrestler"""" main event so soon? The "novelty" is gone. Or is this the lengths they will go to protect roman from the mainevent scene?
>>
I was expecting record low ratings, even worse than Shawn Michaels run. Fucking nu-males
>>
>>1835099
>Did haitch really need to blow the wymyn """wrestler"""" main event so soon? The "novelty" is gone. Or is this the lengths they will go to protect roman from the mainevent scene?
I think it's a mix of both.
>>
>>1835080
NXT loses money. It's not a draw. Plus they make dumb decision like putting the Universal belt on Balor the moment he got called up to the main roster. That's nothing against Balor, it's just that a lot people watching Raw (most) don't necessarily watch NXT. He's not been built on the main roster hardly at all. It's just like "Hey, here's this guy. He's a champ now BTW!"

At least give the guy a few months and some good exposure, like they did with Styles. Him getting injured was probably a bit of good luck for both him and WWE. The crowd could have well turned on him eventually for such an instant push.
>>
File: steve.webm (1MB, 962x1080px) Image search: [Google]
steve.webm
1MB, 962x1080px
>tfw pro wrestling will die in your lifetime
>>
lol

how many weeks has it been now since they hit 3 million viewers now?
>>
Was the draft a mistake, ratings wise?
>>
>>1835159
Yes. After a couple weeks, smackdown is back down to pre live numbers and raw is doing terrible numbers
>>
>>1835159
Ratings were plummeting anyway. The draft didn't really help or hinder anything.
>>
File: gErvIRU.jpg (244KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
gErvIRU.jpg
244KB, 1200x1200px
not so long ago, RAW would sold out Staples Center easily...
>>
>>1835184
Lakers cant even sell out Staples center anymore
>>
>>1835184
Tell me that this pic was taken before the show.
>>
>>1835159
Yes.

Although going to 3 hours back in 2012 sealed WWE's fate. It just took several years for that shitty decision to catch up to WWE.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.