[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The picture speaks for itself. What are your thoughts on this,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0729.jpg (179KB, 749x975px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0729.jpg
179KB, 749x975px
The picture speaks for itself. What are your thoughts on this, /asp/?

The state of Mick's white knighting is beyond what I thought
>>
WOMENS WRESTLING GUYS CMON
>>
>>1834033
C'MON YOU GUYS IT'S 2016
>>
>>1834033
Will this 'women's' prefix ever be fucking dropped? Why can't it just be wrestling? Isn't what they're supposed to want?
>>
Come on guys please cheer our women haha they're good wrestlers am I right fellow feminists
>>
http://www.ringsidenews.com/wwe-news/spoiler-on-the-second-hell-in-a-cell-match/

YES! WE CAN DO IT WE ARE WOMYN WE CAN FIGHT IN HELL IN A CELL WE STRONG WOMYN

inb4 Sasha Skanks gets absolutely fucking rekt and injured for months or even years
>>
I'm calling it now. WWE will force a womens title match as the main event of Wrestlemania within the next 5 years.
>>
File: 1475582642403.jpg (1MB, 1710x2486px) Image search: [Google]
1475582642403.jpg
1MB, 1710x2486px
wuhman btfo by Roman
>>
>>1834078
Better than forcing a Reigns match as the main event.
>>
>>1834078
The Rock's daughter vs Triple H's daughter on the main event of Wrestlemania XL
>>
So was the match actually good?
>>
>>1834033
out of freakin touch
>>
I don't give a fuck if women main event. I just hate the pedestal they put them on, particularly Sasha and Charlotte. They don't have to keep saying "historic women main eventing" or other current year shit. Also build others to be at their level. This "feud" has been going on for over a year now and it's worn out it's welcome.

I think I'm gonna tune out Raw. I'd rather watch Becky or Alexa main event than they others. At least their feud is fresh and more enjoyable
>>
>>1834089
As much as I'd actually like to see women main event for the pure hilarity and meme magic of it, from every other reasonable, logical and business standpoint, lets not be absurd.
They're side-attractions and they shouldn't even be headlining your average RAM over a normal match your company's top champ is having.
>>
>>1834102
>I don't give a fuck if women main event. I just hate the pedestal they put them on

This.

I like how LU did it with Sexy Star and Mariposa. They just make it the main event, no LOOK HOW PROGRESSIVE WE ARE shit sprouted by Striker or Vamp, just mentioning that Sexy is a fighter who doesn't back down from anyone, even men (she even fought in intergender matches, which WWE doesn't have). They make it an I QUIT match and shit is all go od.
>>
>>1834095
It wasn't bad, it wasn't really good.
>>
>>1834110
>As much as I'd actually like to see women main event for the pure hilarity and meme magic of it,

Guarantee it'd get a better crowd reaction than this year's.
>>
>>1834111
>intengender matches

I don't think that's ever going to happen again. WWE being PG, and Stephanie controlling the company when Vince dies makes that very difficult to happen.
>>
>>1834131
Which is funny, because if they wanted women to actually look like legit competitors putting them against men could get them more respect.
>>
>>1834077
STOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPP
>>
>>1834127
Totally, those yups buy into these botch-fests wholeheartedly.
>>
>>1834138
So why didn't they like Reigns vs. HHH when literally the first move of the match was botched?
>>
The proof will be in the ratings. There's usually an hour by hour break up. And given that the last hour of Raw was mostly cruiserweight matches and the womens match, i'm guessing it wont be very good. Probably better than last week though, because of the debate.
>>
>>1834033
>wait where is he
>can't see him anywhere
and then I felt retarded
>>
>>1834139
Because they don't have breasts.
Haitch doesn't, at least.
>>
>>1834147
Haitch has bigger tits than most female wrestlers on the roster
>>
>>1834153
Don't you talk about my beautiful king of kings like that.
>>
>>1834141
Hour 3 always has a dropoff tho...
>>
>>1834154
Hey, Steph!
>>
Women aren't a draw unless they get their tits out, that's a fact.

I'm an untrained male (5'3", 241 lbs, lots of muscle with a little fat from bad diet) and could beat the shit out of any woman.

Like that main event last night? I could put on a better show, or beat them in a legit fight, or just plain overpower them both.

All the gyms in the world can't overcome evolution - men are stronger than women so we can take what we deserve.
>>
File: IMG_0731.jpg (148KB, 750x849px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0731.jpg
148KB, 750x849px
The state of fucking white knights
>>
>>1834158
nice false flag, reddit
>>
>>1834157
Hi

>>1834162
>arguably MoTN at this year's Mania

Why does everyone always sell the IC Ladder Match short?
It was a spot-fest but it was a brilliantly paced, seamless, botch-free spot-fest.
>>
>>1834080
>Stills draws more than Titus O'Just
>>
>>1834033

I'm so sick of this faggot.
>>
>>1834164
i was in crowd and that womens match sucked cock the ladder match and hell in a cell stole the show
>>
>>1834186
Literally no one likes Titus
>>
>>1834164

The Rock vs Erick Rowan was the best match that night.
>>
>Botcha and Botchlotte in a cell

Oh god. There will be deaths.
>>
>>1834158
This 100%.

Same reason I don't watch cruiserweights - I'm not gonna pay for things I could see in my backyard for free. If I wanna see some skinny fat flippy-doo I'll get my redneck brother on the trampoline.

If I wanna see ugly women badly fight I'll go to the strip club and pay a little extra.
>>
>>1834033

Creepy cringeworthy beta hobo
>>
Holy shit I utterly despise Foley now. Am I being worked?
>>
>>1834111
they also beat the everloving shit out of each other, which helps a lot
>>
WHY ARE OUR RATINGS DROP AND WE'VE LOST A 1/3RD OF OUR AUDIENCE GUYZ???
>WHY ARE OUR RATINGS DROP AND WE'VE LOST A 1/3RD OF OUR AUDIENCE GUYZ???
>>
>>1834131
they could do intergender matches with the cruiserweight belt easily and have it be believable

let's also not forget that at one point chyna was the number one contender for the heavyweight title
>>
>>1834046
No more bra and panties matches
>>
>>1834279
brawn strowman should make this his signature match, but you lose by having panties and a bra put on you forcibly
>>
>>1834131
>Dunn gets the company
>bras and panties match for a spot on total diva

MAKE THIS HAPPEN
>>
>>1834095
No.
>>
>>1834262
He wants people to like the women's division so much so his daughter doesn't have to fight an uphill battle (if she makes it to the main roster that is)
>>
>>1834131
They had one a few weeks ago remember? And of course, the men weren't allowed to hit the women.
>>
>>1834033
Foley is creepy

It's Melina all over again.
>>
>>1834273
> the state of your fucking grammar faggot.
>>
File: aDoKWxN_700b.jpg (91KB, 610x611px) Image search: [Google]
aDoKWxN_700b.jpg
91KB, 610x611px
>>1834158
>yfw
>>
>>1834033
>Having to preface everything the women do with emphasis on how it's okay because they're just women
State of Raw
>>
>>1834858
> 9gag
>>
>>1834111
They don't even announce their weight during introductions because it's impolite to ask for m'lady's weight.
>>
If I were a woman I'd be pissed at this condescending, infantilizing bullshit but I guess they don't seem to mind.
>>
>>1834080
>Breast cancer is a bigger draw than half of their shit
>>
>>1834033
The ratings will prove no one gives a fuck about "Womens wrestling."
>>
He needs to be fucking fired. The ratings speak for themselves.

>pushing Finn, Kevin Owens, and Women
>>
>>1834273
Roman Reigns
and your grammar
>>
>>1835245
who should he push then?
>>
>>1835245
>>1835262
Jesus fucking Christ. """""Smart"""""" marks, everyone. They actually think Foley is anything other than an on-screen personality. They actually think he controls who to push. Holy shit. They think they're so intelligent because they read dirt sheets and worship Le Meltz Asterisks, but in reality they don't know shit. This is cancer in its purest form.

Get.
A.
Clue.
>>
File: 1475289060430.jpg (36KB, 669x621px) Image search: [Google]
1475289060430.jpg
36KB, 669x621px
>>1834089
>Reigns is worse than a woman main event
>>
>>1834158
>5'3" 241 lbs
>Looking like a human-sized chode

Bro, you're literally a goblin. Go steal some gold from the dwarves under the Misty Mountains instead of shitposting and baiting for (You)'s.
>>
>Tfw you skipped through to find the best bits of the match and caught Charlotte's spinning moonsault
>Then Sasha did the cleanest huricanerana I've ever seen her do to finish the match

Those are the only two interesting parts. Sasha still came out of the match looking weak and won't be a better champ than Char, as usual. Dunno why she's being fed the title like this.
>>
>>1834089
*tippy tips*
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.