[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Womuhns wrestling jobs to Roman Empire!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: asadsa.jpg (1MB, 1710x2486px) Image search: [Google]
asadsa.jpg
1MB, 1710x2486px
>>
>>1833588
>Titus O' Neil press conference
Jesus Christ, how horrifying.
>>
who can stop the Roman empire?
>>
>>1833588

Like all establishment media in 2016, WWE is selling political agenda over entertainment.

Yeah, Stephy, your PR driven product of pink ropes and pushing women is really going to bring in the viewers. Why not out Balor and have him officially as the 1st gay champion? That'll have them queueing round the block.
>>
>>1833596
The lowest ratings in WWE history that are happening right now.

God bless Vince
>>
>Womens is 7 hours ago
>Roman is 10 hours ago

Gee willicers Batwat, I wonder why that could be...
>>
>>1833606
Hm so it's been up 70% of the time but only has 40% of the viewers????? You're really making me thing here
>>
>>1833588
So what you're saying is Sasha is the 2nd biggest draw on Raw?

Sounds about right.
>>
>>1833606
>defending women's """"""""""wrestling""""""""""
>>
>>1833603
You forgot to add "the lowest ratings since indie cucks started to take top spots in the company".
>>
>>1833593
Just watched it. I can't decide if I like his new gimmick or not. I feel like it would have worked better on someone with an ounce of charisma.
>>
>>1833588
They always put Roman's video on the featured video so when you open WWE's youtube page it will always plays Roman's stuff first.
>>
>Roman's video is in autoplay on WWE's page
>that faggot being overly protected again
>Fedoramen trying to selling it as ''he's a druwt you guys
>>
>>1833745
WWE has built around "indy guys" since WrestleMania *I* junior.

P.S. Reigns winning the Royal Rumble led to the lowest-rated Road to WrestleMania since 1997. Pathetic.
>>
>>1833754
Nonsense, Sasha vs Charlotte has had the featured slot since the time of upload.
>>
>>1833588
It's autistic fucks like you who screenshot a WWE Youtube page, highlight numbers, and post multiple times about it that keep his numbers high.

TV ratings were in a freefall and dropped under 3 million viewers for the first time in 15 years while Reigns was the champ.
>>
>>1833831
B-B-BUT HE GETS LOTS OF VIEWS ON YOUTUBE THAT PROVES HE'S A DRAW!

FALLING TV RATINGS, INCREASINGLY EMPTY ARENAS OR LOW MERCH SALES DON'T MEAN SHIT! 37c A POP STREAMING VIEWS IS WHERE IT'S AT!
>>
>Not knowing that people click the Roman segments just to see or write comments about booing him

How old are you guys?
>>
File: perfectzero.jpg (73KB, 418x181px) Image search: [Google]
perfectzero.jpg
73KB, 418x181px
Fullsail on suicide watch
>>
>>1833850
tbf Liv & Peyton are elite-tier Waifu material
>>
>>1833836
>focus taken away from Roman and given to indy shitters and twatrassle
>"i-it's ramen's fault guize!"

No, it's the WWE catering to you fags that's killing ratings. No normal person wants to see flippy famine victims flip around or trannies botch for half an hour.
>>
>>1834336
>Roman gets the belt and can't even draw a decent post-Mania Raw rating, which is usually a guaranteed spike
>"i-it's everybody else's fault, Roman dindu nuffin!"

Just stop it, Sika, it's fucking over
>>
>>1833588
Roman gets lots of youtube views from Indian marks. These people don't give WWE a single dime however and are completely irrelevant in the end.
>>
>>1833593
It would have been an entertaining segment if somebody with charisma had done it
>>
>>1833588
>10 hours = 7 hours
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>1833798
Nwa wasn't indy but regional.

Indy guys have shit mic skills or no character.
>>
>>1833588

>Womuhn

Did you fail middle school?
>>
File: ROMAN VIEWS.png (1MB, 1259x744px) Image search: [Google]
ROMAN VIEWS.png
1MB, 1259x744px
>the state of new gay and Kevin Owens
>>
>>1834627
You now realize that Based Big Dog brings in Youtube views

More Youtube views = More $$$
>>
>>1833606
Wow that really applies here huh
>>1834627
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.