[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

????

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

File: this.jpg (19KB, 276x291px) Image search: [Google]
this.jpg
19KB, 276x291px
this dude is on most RAWs and PPVs for about 2 decades now. who is this madman?
>>
>>1833489
i hate everything about what he looks like
>>
it's blwg's buff twin
>>
>>1833492
Literally dindu nuffin except behaving like a slightly more excited japanese fan
>>
>>1833489
He is Faith No More Guys son
>>
File: 1474232248794.jpg (165KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1474232248794.jpg
165KB, 960x1280px
>>1833489
i want to know more about him desu
>>
>>1833532
NOW SAY
>>
>>1833489
He was cheering for Brian Kendrick today which is strange. He usually cheers for the faces.
>>
>>1833489
Maybe the old woman is the one bringing him to the shows and her crusty old vag gets wet from all the naked men fake fighting each other and then she fucks her long haired boy toy after the show at the hotel and then they go their ways until the next wwe event
>>
2 decades? I only started noticing this dude since 2012. They're called "wwe superfags" aka manchild attention whores like the one who wores neon shirt fat fuck who takes a lot of pics
>>
>>1833602
You've hit the nail on the head. I know her personally and was offered the same deal as this guy years ago. I said no and kinda regret it.
>>
>>1833602
That's his mom you stupid idiot!
>>
>>1833602
Sounds like a dream life.
>>
>>1833489
He's chill so I like him. I hate those faggots who wear the same ridiculous outfit every time just to get noticed.
>>
He's cool, keeps to himself and enjoys the show what was hilarious was the young woman to his right with all the ridiculous signs and holding Cesaro section upside down
>>
>>1835101
>97 straight PPVs in a row
No one cares. Of all the "super fans" at least he just goes and enjoys the show. It's just because he's almost always on the hard cam in the first 2-3 rows that people ever noticed him. He seems pretty incognito otherwise but all the others are guys you just know walk in to the room hoping someone notices them.
>>
Some posted a pic where it appeared that someone else was with them. I mean it maybe was just someone else but maybe gf/aunt lol? They looked liked they where standing together.
>>
>>1833489
No idea but it creeps me out
>>
>>1833489
Some say the more you talk about him, the more funding he gets to go to these shows.
>>
>>1833492
Why? If he hit the weights and wore more black then he would look fucking metal.

>>1835101
>>1835330
This
>>
>>1833489
Peter Steele and the witch who resurrected him
>>
I talked to him today, he is a wwe plant that works with the company to rally the crowd, hence why he had signs of forgotten people like the Ascension and the Vaudevillains.
>>
>>1836997
Obviously false. How boring must be your life to make up some stupid blatant lie like this? what's the point?
>>
>>1837003
That he doesn't whore himself like Frank the cuck and Lesnar guy which makes him pretty cool in my book, he just let's his looks do the talking.
>>
>>1836997
>I talked to him today,
Allow me to interrupt you right there senator
>>
File: 20161004_162502.jpg (381KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20161004_162502.jpg
381KB, 2048x1152px
>>1837011
I sat a few rows behind him
>>
>>1837003
Vince has been exposed before for having plants in the crowd i wouldnt be surprised
>>
>>1836997
>WWE wanting Ascension + Vaudevillains to be over

[X] DOUBT
>>
>>1837014
I can't make anything out in this godawful pic except that there's a load of empty seats at this event.
>>
>>1837014
What about the old lady? Is she a plant too?
>>
I don't see the big deal about some dude going to as many shows as he can. I mean, as long as they aren't being "that guy" that dresses like a fucking clown or whatever and is doing it to get themselves over instead of just enjoying the damn show.
>>
>>1837027
She was there way before the guy even showed up, he gets a different old lady for every show.

>>1837019
I think know of it as more of a WWE games like sign more than anything where they just have a random wrestler sign.
>>
>>1837058
Vince is trying to hit that old lady demographic.
>>
>>1837058
>he gets a different old lady for every show.

But that's not true.
>>
>>1833489
How are there so many young people like this? Isn't it expensive as fuck to go to these live events and front row??? How are these kids at like every one?
>>
Sat behind him at a show a month or so ago. Wore an Ascension shirt, had an Ascension sign, and that night was the first Ascension match after one of them got done with their 30 Day Wellness Suspension. Maybe I'm getting worked, but when they walked to the ring then stopped right in front of the dude and gave him a very in character, non verbal "Thanks bro" nod. Really cool moment.
>>
>>1837106
>isn't it expensive as fuck to go to these live events and front row

it's only like $70 to sit that low. if you don't have $70 a week i feel bad for you son
>>
I assume anyone whose constantly at every show is a plant.
>>
File: 889900.jpg (322KB, 800x1201px) Image search: [Google]
889900.jpg
322KB, 800x1201px
>>1837243
>he thinks sitting front row facing the hard cam at a WWE PPV is only $70
>>
they are the 2 most based superfans right now

>politely sit and cheer the faces and boo the heels
>never draw attention to themselves
>there to just enjoy the product
>only face the hard cam to let family members know they are ok traveling the country for these shows

based
we need more fans like these two and less frank the cuck "superfans" who only want to get themselves over
>>
>>1837283
>only face the hard cam to let family members know they are ok traveling the country

Telephones don't exist in your world?
>>
>>1837014
He looks autistic. Like, autistic enough that the state gives him a lot of money that he uses to just tour the country with his handler
>>
So I just saw Raw and it was shit
Good old YMS
>>
>>1837014
Oh so it's Geddy Lee.
>>
>>1833489
I never noticed desu. He is like hat guy from ECW. That guy was pretty much always at the shows.
>>
>>1833489
I actually sat near him early this year during a smackdown taping. He had a sign that said something like "resurrect the ascension" that he held for the majority of the taping. Oh and when Kevin Owens came out Kevin looked at him and bagged on him for the way he looked during his entrance, I actually felt bad for him.
>>
>>1833489
Why is his left arm way bigger than his right arm?
>>
>>1833489
Is wrestling so boring that you're watching the fans now?
>>
>>1837243
lol want to buy a bridge? I'll sell it cheap. WWE PPV floor tickets start at $500 a pair. $70 for floor tickets is what you will get at some beer hall indie that gets Matt Hardy for an event.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.