[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/raw/ Make Raw Great Again General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9

File: RAW.jpg (56KB, 1600x600px) Image search: [Google]
RAW.jpg
56KB, 1600x600px
ITT: We discus what we think would make Raw great again.

>Shorten Raw to 2 hours.
-Raw has way too much filler and the things that aren’t filler get dragged out to fill the 3 hours of programing. I would rather have quality programming over quantity of programming.
>>
File: NXT.jpg (121KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
NXT.jpg
121KB, 1920x1080px
>Move the cruiserweight division to NXT.
-NXT and the cruiserweights both pander to smarks, so make NXT 2 hours long and give them the cruiserweight division. NXT would then have a fourth title to balance it with the main rosters and it would give fans more of a reason to subscribe to the WWE Network. The biggest issue with the cruiserweights is that they are a bunch of nobodies to the casual viewer, therefore no one is invested in them. They should be put on NXT with the new talent so they can stand out and develop their characters. If any of them do make a name for themselves they can be called up to the main roster and utilized without interfering with the division. The Cruiserweight title will also stand out on NXT and feel valuable because it won’t be overshadowed by the Universal title or the United States title.
>>
how about we just can it
>>
File: Universal Championship Belt.jpg (90KB, 1125x539px) Image search: [Google]
Universal Championship Belt.jpg
90KB, 1125x539px
>Recolor the Universal Championship Belt.
This belt looks like complete shit and still makes me cringe. If the WWE is going to have generic title belts they should at the very least give this one a black strap and give the World title a blue faceplate so that they are uniform. I also wouldn’t mind seeing the Raw Tag Team titles getting a red strap so they would have a red/gold color scheme to contrast the blue/silver color scheme of the SmackDown Tag Team titles.
>>
File: Stone Cold Steve Austin.png (228KB, 562x408px) Image search: [Google]
Stone Cold Steve Austin.png
228KB, 562x408px
>Make Stone Cold Steve Austin the Raw General Manager.
-Austin was the face of the WWE during it’s biggest boom period and is still one of the most over people in the company. We also have to face the fact that Raw will always feature Stephanie McMahon and some sort of authority angle. I think that Austin would be a better General Manager then Foley because he wouldn’t be such a cringe worthy push over and could work another Austin/McMahon feud with Stephanie over control of Raw and go against the bullshit that the Authority tries to get away with. I would also mark out if he started talking shit to some of the wrestlers like Chris Jericho or Seth Rollins like he did Dean Ambrose and when they would try to push him over like they would Foley, he would drop them with a stunner.
>>
File: Roman Reigns.png (244KB, 562x408px) Image search: [Google]
Roman Reigns.png
244KB, 562x408px
>Quit overprotecting literally everyone on the roster.
-This leads to constant shit finishes were everybody looks weak, stop fucking doing it.
>>
File: SmackDown Live.jpg (81KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SmackDown Live.jpg
81KB, 1920x1080px
>Copy what SmackDown Live did with their Women’s/Tag Team divisions.
-Instead of having Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks or lol the New Day retains for the 100th fucking time, do what SmackDown did and have a king of a ring style tournament for a title match at the next p.p.v. and build up feuds off of the outcomes from the tournament. Save all the bullshit drama for the United States title and the Universal title matches.
>>
>>1833320

>stop watching wrestling for 8 years
>come back
>some fat ass manlet has the highest championship

we need to talk..
>>
File: Braun Strowman.png (503KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
Braun Strowman.png
503KB, 1000x707px
>Limit the number of squash matches per show.
-I have nothing against squash matches but there should never be more then 1 per show. If my memory serves correct last week we had 4 in one show (Baily, Bo, Braun Strowman and Nia Jax). They need to chill with that shit.
>>
>>1833329
>Implying the Universal Championship is higher then the World Championship.
They don't keep the most prestigious championship on the B-show.
>>
>>1833324
austin knows the current product is awful, he does not want stone cold to be associated with it in any way
>>
File: are-you-wizard.jpg (44KB, 600x797px) Image search: [Google]
are-you-wizard.jpg
44KB, 600x797px
>>1833333
quads for quad squash matches, they must continue
>>
>>1833318
Everybody is a "nobody" to "the casual viewer" in the beginning.

>>1833326
The guy in your image is literally the only protected guy on the roster.

>>1833324
Didn't work in 2003-2004. Not working now.

>We also have to face the fact that Raw will always feature Stephanie McMahon and some sort of authority angle.

Why?
>>
>>1833341
Those are quints.
>>
>>1833342
>We also have to face the fact that Raw will always feature Stephanie McMahon and some sort of authority angle.
>Why?
Because in over 16 years that hasn't changed.
>>
File: You Fucking Moron.png (90KB, 251x300px) Image search: [Google]
You Fucking Moron.png
90KB, 251x300px
>>1833341
>>
>>1833350
Steph was off TV for like a decade junior.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.