[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /JeriKO/ here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: jeriko.png (422KB, 591x590px) Image search: [Google]
jeriko.png
422KB, 591x590px
>After tonight's WWE RAW went off the air, Roman Reigns teamed with Enzo and Big Cass to take on WWE Universal Champion Kevin Owens, Chris Jericho (who was wearing Owens' shirt) and Rusev.

>The heels dominated the early part of the match, but the faces got the win after Reigns speared and pinned Rusev. Owens gave Jericho a kiss on the cheek as the left while the faces celebrated.
>>
File: 1395521509997.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1395521509997.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>1832954
>Owens gave Jericho a kiss on the cheek
>>
that sounds like a pretty cool match
>>
>>1832954
Why is Jericho still wrestling?
>>
>>1832954
>Rusev eating another pin
State of RAW
>>
>>1832991
Because he's putting in arguably the best character work of his career. He's also Vince's "groomer." Look at the guys he's worked with this year and where they've ended up soon after.

>AJ Styles (immediately in Heavyweight title picture)
>Dean Ambrose (Money In The Bank and title picture)
>Kevin Owens (Universal Title)

I imagine he was going to work more with Zayn before he's elevated from the absolute middle of the card but the Kevin Owens Show has picked up steam and he's likely to get one more title run before he retires.
>>
>>1833053
Jericho is not beating Owens for the belt.
>>
>>1832991
According to him his run ends at next Wrestlemania and then its Fozzy time again.

Except nobody cares about his shitty band and is stuck on the same boat as Edge in terms of being stuck on the D-list.

At least John Cena and Stone Cold are solid B+ celebrities.
>>
>>1833055
I think he'll be in the title picture. Vince adores him.
>>
>>1832954
>Owens gave Jericho a kiss on the cheek
>>
>>1833058
>Cena
>B+
Hey jahn. Try C+
>>
>>1833092
>Tina fey movie
>Amy shumer movie
He's b+
>>
I was at Raw and saw the match tonight, it was hilarious. Owens is very charismatic in the ring and got a lot of laughs for taunting Enzo/Cass with their dancing and Roman with his yell.

After it was over, Jericho started throwing around the wires and cables that the PAs have to collect and left them in the ring and on the side of the ring. It was Pretty cool to see a wrestler do something they'd never allow on the television broadcast.
>>
>>1833092
>>1833112
>A+
Dwayne
Hulkster

>A
Bruno Sammartino
Brock Lesnar

>A-
Batista
Randy Savage
Ric Flair

>B+
Stone Cold Steve Austin
John Cena
Andre the Giant
Gorgeous George

>B
Ultimate Warrior
Shawn Michaels
Rey Mysterio
Phil (before fight)

>B-
Roddy Piper
Bret Hart
Sting

>C+
Top guys/girls on the current roster

>C
Nostalgia acts
Midcarders

>C-
Everyone else on the main roster

>D Listers (tried hard to be mainstream and fell hard its sad and hilarious)
Chris Jericho
Edge
Miz
Triple H
Kane
Linda McMahon
Goldberg
Phil (after fight)

>E (Expunged from records)
Chris Benoit
Owen Hart
Low-mid card guys who die of natural causes or something

>F (Who cares)
NXT
Outlel wrestlers
Backyard wrestlers
Bingo hall wrestlers
Developmental shitters
"""Enhancement""" talent
Virgil

>S (protecting the business, never or rarely breaks kayfabe and never sold out)
Paul Heyman
Undertaker
>>
>>1833274
>Autism
(You)
>>
>>1833274
cena is an A
>>
File: 1470891468942.jpg (44KB, 441x312px) Image search: [Google]
1470891468942.jpg
44KB, 441x312px
>>1833274
>>1833274
>Batista
>A-
>>
>>1833274
Change Hogan with Batista.
>>
>>1833274
T. Retard
>>
File: 1470434053258.gif (2MB, 448x251px) Image search: [Google]
1470434053258.gif
2MB, 448x251px
>>1833274
>>F
>Virgil
>>
>>1833274
Nash should at least be in B tier. He was in that stripper movie
>>
>>1832957
>>1833069
>Kiss me back, pussy
>>
>>1833274
>bruno
tip top kek
>>
>>1833274
>bork that high

kek he barely moves ratings now and has been outdrawn by an irish midget and black midget in sports
>>
>>1833274
Putting Cena on same level as Andre/Austin and above Sting/Piper??

Andre was on the level of celebrity of Ali or Tyson back in his day. Famous internationally.

Austin is the biggest draw in the history of the business, when wrestling was white hot and must-see tv internationally.

Cena has presided as the face of the decline of the product for 10 years. he's not been drawing in interest quicker than he's losing it.

Sammartino was only famous in wrestling circles or in New York, a huge local draw but never transcended the business internationally.

Saying Shawn Michaels is more famous than Bret Hart is also wrong imo, Michaels didn't draw shit as champion, never had an film crew make a documentary of him, was painted as only a tool of Vince for the screwjob and was pretty much absent for the entirety of the attitude era once the belt came off him, so he lost all that heel exposure to the Rock, Vince and HHH.

In fact, I'd have Vince and Stone cold both as the A levels.

Lesnar is only really known in fight circles, aint nobody gonna ask him to star in a movie or do a talk show cos he's not that kind of guy, he doesnt want the fame of an A+.. Brock is probably a B-

What about Jesse Ventura as well.. has to be a B+ Hes definitely more well known than Cena due to his Predator/Running Man movie performances alone, not counting his governance tenure or spokesperson appearances for news stations etc
>>
>>1836728
I think the problem with his list is that he mixes all the eras together, and then all the demographics are mixed up. I assure you if you ask anyone under 25 who has never been interested in wrestling to name a wrestler, they'll name Cena way before Sting/Piper and probably before Andre/Austin.
Also you're talking about draws, he's talking about mainstream relevance.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.