[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BASED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: Nese-2-850x560.jpg (33KB, 850x560px) Image search: [Google]
Nese-2-850x560.jpg
33KB, 850x560px
BASED
>>
nese vs neville for cruiserweight title next mania imo
>>
>>1832839
Nese went over the new day reject

BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
him and kendrick are the only cruiserweights I've liked so far. why are the rest so shit?
>>
When the fuck is Gentleman Jack gonna debut?
>>
>>1832869
>the white ones are the only ones I've liked so far

Hey honkey
>>
>>1832869
Gallagher is also really good, so are Gargano/Ciampa and Cedric. But other then that I agree.
>>
>>1832869
>only white boyz

Sit down white trash.
>>
>>1832941
When are they debuting? Garagano would be a great top babyface for the division.
>>
>>1832873
>>1833009
get niggered trigs
>>
>>1833317
Swing and a miss yokel.
>>
>>1833308
Not sure actually, but if Ciampa turned on Gargano he could be a real good top heel
>>
>>1832872
He needs to sort his visa out, plus he had a few outlaw dates he needed to finish. I'm hoping soon and that WWE allow him to do what he does or they'll completely fuck him up. Much like they've done to the rest of the CW division.

>>1833308
Gargano and Chiampa probably won't be for a few weeks as they're in the Dusty tag classic, which is shaping up to be pretty shit with a bunch of random teams just thrown together, so I expect them to go pretty far.
>>
>>1832869
>not liking based Metalik
Though to be fair he has only been in one match on the main roster, and I assume you haven't watched the CWC you filthy casual.
>>
He looks like a chimera of neville (body) and damien sandow (face) with the moves of seth
>>
10/10 ass
>>
>>1833419
>Dusty Classic 2 is shaping up to be shit
>Checks confirmed teams
>HoHo Lun and Bin Wang
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS
>>
I assume this isn't the actual bracket, because having The Revival Squashed in the first round would be pretty stupid, but all those teams are JUST, with a few exceptions. Last years one was at least mainly made up of actual tag teams, not a bunch of literal whos thrown together.
>>
>>1833558
I thought Roooo is Canadian
>>
>>1833562
He is, but lolwikipedia. But at the very least, with the exception of Rodderick Strong, these are the teams confirmed.
>>
>>1833558
This is not correct.

>The Authors of Pain went over the Bollywood Boyz
>The Revival went over Cien Almas and Cedric Alexander
>Sanity (Alexander Wolfe and Sawyer Fulton) went over Bobby Roode and Tye Dillinger
>TM-61 went over Tino Sabbatelli and Riddick Moss

This is what happened so far, the other teams are:
>DIY (Johnny Gargano and Tommaso Ciampa)
>Lince Dorado & Mustafa Ali
>Hideo Itami and Kota Ibushi
>Austin Aries and Roderick Strong
>Heavy Machinery (Tucker Knight and Niko Bogojevic)
>Ho Ho Lun and Bin Wang
>No Way Jose and Rich Swann
And one team is left to announce.
>>
>>1833547
>They're putting a guy named Bin Wang on their show.
>>
>>1833573
>I guess you could say he's just BIN WANGED MAGGLE! Hahaha I love it!
>>
>>1833558
Niko & Tucker have been working on house shows as "Heavy Machinery" so they are a team, SAnitY aren't even on there despite advancing plus Strong + Aries go WAY back.

>>1833474
Take a lap.
>>
Literally who?
>>
>>1833785
Damien Sandlet
>>
File: Nod.gif (3MB, 354x163px) Image search: [Google]
Nod.gif
3MB, 354x163px
>>1832839
>>
>>1833573
The problem isn't Big Dick Bin Wang, he's green as fuck but he's got the basics covered, Lun on the other hand...
>>
>>1833785
>on RAW tonight

Are you blind or just stupid?

>>1833779
>repeating the same thing over-and-over like a stroke victim

Fuck off #BROKEN Cuckter.
>>
>>1833790
Lun is there to play Ricky Morton before Wang gets the hot tag.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.