[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THIS JUST HAPPENED.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

THIS JUST HAPPENED.
>>
What is it
>>
>>1830953
eddie edwards beating bobby lashley for the tna world title apparently
>>
File: loltna.jpg (252KB, 1134x1287px) Image search: [Google]
loltna.jpg
252KB, 1134x1287px
>>
>>1830953
Eddie Edwards is the new TNA Champion.
>>
>>1830935
just so lashley can prepare for his fight right?
>>
>>1831006
>>1830970
Who?
>>
>Have Lashley retain on PPV
>Make him lose on free TV
Wow, talk about shitty booking. Yes, I totally get that this an obvious rating ploy to drum up viewers, but that's only going to work one week. What shit can they pull next week? It's fucking retarded.
>>
so is this happening on this week's episode?
>>
>>1831059
le deletion part 312355
>>
File: 1475451625854.jpg (23KB, 444x322px) Image search: [Google]
1475451625854.jpg
23KB, 444x322px
>loses in the semi finals of the Grand Championship tournament
>loses x division title match
>loses in Grand Championship finals
>wins world title
>>
>>1832351
>learns for defeats and becomes better
>>
File: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.gif (112KB, 255x231px) Image search: [Google]
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.gif
112KB, 255x231px
>>1830935
NOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>1832010
I forget if they film in sequence
>>
This better not be true, Eddie Edwards is shit. And proves my point that TNA pushes everyone as champions
>>
File: wrestling.jpg (113KB, 604x569px) Image search: [Google]
wrestling.jpg
113KB, 604x569px
>>1832395
>>learns for defeats and becomes better

#tna
and or
#new le meme N A owners

its literally shit if you have watched TN MEME more than once in the last year.........
poor big tunes billy #mem`ing shit will always b a joke noe, and if he buys he auto loses/..........//////./......................................

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

$ EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPEPE
#BadLeFEELZ...
>>

Fuck off you fat faggot spic
>>
>>1831059
>Yes, I totally get that this an obvious rating ploy to drum up viewers

who the fuck is eddie edsin?

at least i remember shit nigger as the trump dude in some sdhitty fued... who the fuck is this faggot now? let alone all the hate at not saying who bought le meme N a? expect bad reviewsz/viewrz bext week. dixie did the final fuck up, stupid bitch.....
>>
>>1833127
>trumptard
>illiterate

Natch.
>>
File: drink IT.jpg (138KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
drink IT.jpg
138KB, 533x800px
>>1831049
>>
>>1830935
They give the title to him sooner because of kevin owens putting a good word for him to be signed up by wwe, tna doesn't want that
>>
>>1833236
http://wrestlingnews.co/kevin-owens-eddie-edwards-should-be-in-wwe/
>>
>based bobby drops title
>edwards is temporary champ
>bobby has his bellator fight
>comes back and kills edwards
What's wrong with this
>>
>>1833213
Slight upgrade from the CAW I made in 2k16, except the homo hair.
>>
>>1833267
TNA will be a coffin by the time Lashley comes back.
He probably knows this and doesn't want to be fired from a dead company.
>>
>>1833267
>Wrestles in TNA
>Fights in Bellator
Lashley is at the absolute top of the second string.
>>
Bobby Lashley wants Brock Lesnar at Mania.

>Source: The Ross Report

Recently on The Ross Report, 'Good Ol' J.R.' Jim Ross spoke with Bobby Lashley about the possibility of facing Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania, among other things.

> "You know, I hear that all the time. And, J.R., you know this as well as I do, it's not in my hands. If you ask me, I would say, 'absolutely', but it's the powers that be. I think there are enough fans who would love to see it. They've been saying it from day one."

> Lashley continued, "the funny thing about it is I've never met Brock in person, never crossed paths with Brock at all anywhere, so we don't even know each other at all whatsoever. And I've always been compared to Brock and they've always said, 'hey, are you and Brock going to fight? Are you and Brock going to wrestle?'"

>In Lashley's estimation, a professional wrestling bout between the two is much more likely to occur than an MMA fight.

> "I don't know if the fighting is still an opportunity with me being in Bellator and him kind of being with the UFC or I don't know what his situation is right now, so I don't know if the fight thing is possible. But, I mean, to see me as Brock is destroying everyone, run up and saved the day on someone, or vice versa, or whatever the case is, but to have us stand face to face, I think the crowd would go insane and there's a tremendous amount of money in there, so if it were to happen, I'm open for it."
>>
>>1833127
You should not pretend your ignorance is somwthing to be praised. If you want to know who the fuck someone is, google is a very convenient tool.
>>
>>1830935
so now we know who paid for the tapings.
>>
>>1833563
He wants to work with a lazy piece of shit that's only willing to do the match if it involves him doing a basic suplex over and over and then F5ing and winning?
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
10KB, 480x360px
Holyshit around the time I stopped watching, this guy guy debuted as a member of the tag team American Wolves and now he is world champion?

He used to creep me out, looks like a Boobah
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.