[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why can't he get a push?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (42KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 630x420px
Why can't he get a push?
>>
Doesn't give Vince boners.
>>
>>1829193
great worker, shit attitude backstage
>>
File: IMG_3595.jpg (67KB, 600x646px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3595.jpg
67KB, 600x646px
>>1829212
>>
>>1829212
>shit attitude backstage

Randy Orton: 12-time world champion.
>>
>>1829193
Push to where? He's a good midcarder
>>
I heard he's pretty laidback when it comes to offscreen work unlike BMJ, Ambrose, Seth, and The Miz who actively gets involved with the writers every week. Zigglers only puts effort when it comes to in-ring work, offscreen he's lazy as fuck and just agrees to whatever they throw at him.
>>
>>1829233
>actually believing "the writers" have any stroke

kek they're just Vince's gofers.
>>
>>1829229
Ziggler can't politic as well as him
>>
The fact that he could leave without atleast properly having his moment and winning the WWE championship (not counting the cash in as that title meant fuck all at that stage) leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I mean the guy's been at it for 10 years now, whether you like him or not, gotta respect everything he's done
>>
>>1829193
Because he is terrible. He looks gay, he has gay gimmick, gay entrance, and smarks love him for his "selling". Okay... he sells liek a fucking jobber - yep, his overdoing of the selling makes him look like a smallest punch and weakes move can send him off flying, that's not an indicator of a main event bad ass. He is a pussy. Face it smarks, he will never be the WWE champion because he is a jobber.
>>
>>1829237
You really think Vince gives a fuck about Smackdown right now?
>>
File: FOREVER.jpg (60KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
FOREVER.jpg
60KB, 642x361px
>shit attitude backstage
>>
File: ZIGGED.jpg (31KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
ZIGGED.jpg
31KB, 600x448px
>>1829246
>He looks gay, he has gay gimmick,

-t. posted from the closet
>>
>>1829252
Disprove it that he looks gay as fuck and his ass shaking/slapping gimmick is not gay. You can't. So kill yourself instead.
>>
I wouldn't mind him getting pushed but I don't care if he doesn't. He's really good but I just don't care about him for whatever reason. It's like Del Rio
>>
>>1829255
what do you think about Shawn Michaels then my man
>>
>>1829255
Are you illiterate?
>>
>>1829260
>>1829264
>>1829272
Samefag.

No, I'm not illiterate, I'm not an English native speaker.

I think SM was as gay as this fag is, at least until DX (so we are talking about early 90s here), and guess what? Back then he didn't draw.
>>
>>1829193
He had a push and vince fucking hated him as champion too so they did the daniel bryan worked injury gimmick to him too to get the belt off him so it wouldnt devalue his push by losing the belt so quickly.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (14KB, 368x131px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
14KB, 368x131px
>>1829278
>I'm not an English native speaker.

So you can't read the 6 words in the pic because...?
>>
File: SEETHING.png (13KB, 879x163px) Image search: [Google]
SEETHING.png
13KB, 879x163px
>>1829278
lol
>>
>>1829287
>>1829296
>Implying it's impossible to just get ridd of those (you)s in MS paint in 2 seconds.
>>
>>1829306
>implying that's more likely than multiple people just knowing you're a dickhead
>>
>>1829312
>dickhead

So you are just butthurt because I said "mean" words about your favourite. Glad you just admitted to that.
>>
>>1829316
Yeah, that level of self-delusion is about what I'd expect from a personality as >>>/trash/ as yours.
>>
>>1829328
Okay, if ti's delusion, then why the fuck did you have a meltdown after my post in which I bash gay ass ziggler? Just don't say "because it's stupid", because this will only prove me I am right. Give me the 100% proof after which I won't be able to say anything. You have 5 minutes.
>>
>>1829306
Actually he can change his IP address then have two browsers open and also a phone and it would be much faster and effective that doing what you're suggesting
>>
>>1829333
No offence but are you a Woman?
>>
File: I'mNoSuperman.gif (487KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
I'mNoSuperman.gif
487KB, 500x281px
>>1829333
>posting an image = meltdown
>>
>>1829343
IDK which fag you were that responed to me (although I believe you are just one guy but whatever)

"-t. posted from the closet"

Clearly, something had to touch you.
>>
>>1829342
Yes I am, I am also having a bad day
>>
>>1829348
Yeah, it was your obvious barely-repressed latent homosexuality.
>>
>>1829356
So you are one of those idiots who fell for the "if he laughs or don't like homosexuals, he is a closet gay" meme? Your parents must be proud.
>>
>>1829360
No, you're still not getting it, sport. Try again?
>>
Anyone have the screencap of some mark taking his girl to a show and her and ziggler flirting with other on twitter afterwards? i think it happened when www was still on /sp/ if i recall
>>
>>1829363
Ok, don't try acting like a "smart douchebag" all of a sudden with your semi-autistic words like "sport", "latent". It makes you reek of fedora even more. More than likely in real life you are one of those silent guys, who never talk in public, especially when they are called out by someone.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYUfD3tv8kA
>>
>>1829373
You didn't even try!

>semi-autistic

Is that better or worse than full autism?

>More than likely in real life you are one of those silent guys, who never talk in public, especially when they are called out by someone.

Holy projection Batman!
>>
>>1829373

>anon goes full retard live on /asp/

""""people""""" like you is why I came to the board tbch
>>
File: StealingtheShow.jpg (28KB, 650x365px) Image search: [Google]
StealingtheShow.jpg
28KB, 650x365px
>>1829252
Why why why why WHY
Did he not cut his hair back to that length, dye it, stop trying to be HBK for whatever stupid fucking reason, and say he wouldn't sign the contract he did last year unless he turned Heel?!
Srsly wtf, how could he not see how stale he was asa face and realsie his potential as aheel? He suits it way better, and when he as a Heel he was far more over.
Maybe everyone is right and he is lazy as hell.
Fuck I miss 2012/13 Dolph.
>>
>>1829233
>only puts effort into in ring work, offscreen he's lazy as fuck and just agrees to whatever they throw at him
Sounds like 99% of the current roster honestly. I think even Stone Cold has said before he doesn't see the same hungry drive he did when he was working. God I hate the era of beta vanilla midgets.
>>
>>1829381
> !
Spot the wewtist
>>
>>1829193
not a triple h fuckboi
he has too much pride
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.