[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Jarrett/ General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: -tnawrestling-01.jpg20070611.jpg (47KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
-tnawrestling-01.jpg20070611.jpg
47KB, 534x401px
This is a general for discussion about the greatest wrestler in WCW, WWF and TNA.
4 time WCW World Heavyweight Champion
3 time WCW US champion
6 time WWF IC champ
1 time WWF European Champion
1 time WWF tag team champion
6 time NWA heavyweight champion
1 time TNA King of the Mountain Champion
TNA Hall of famer
AWA Rookie of the year (1986)
PWI Ranked #5 of the top 500 singles wrestlers in the PWI 500 in 2000
PWI feud of the year vs the Moondogs (1992)
PWI most inspirational wrestler of the year 2007
>>
Jeff Jarrett triggers the McMahons
>>
>>1828339
So fucking stiff on the mic it hurt.
>>
>>1828339
His accent always ruined him. It's grating.
>>
If Dixie gets kicked out, you think he's gonna come crawling back?
>>
Vanilla Midget that couldn't draw flies to shit or his own promotion. No wonder smarks think he's underrated
>>
>>1828505
I hope so, TNA's best years were under him
>>
AH M THE CHOHSEN ONE
>>
>>1828569
You do know that Dixie has been involved with them almost since the beginning, don't you?
>>
File: QG0F4Y.gif (542KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
QG0F4Y.gif
542KB, 320x240px
>>
all the metal around his waist, but none inside his pockets.

zero dimes... zero dimes man
>>
>>1828576
She wasn't Jeff and his dad made the company and bank rolled it for years befor Dixie got involved and eventually bought him completely out
>>
I don't understand why you retards hate this guy. He was heel in mexico, throwing tortillas to the crowd and telling mexicans their country was dirty and smelly.
>>
>>1828627
Wrong
In 2002, the president of Monterey Peninsula Talent (a booking agency) contacted Carter and informed her that Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, a professional wrestling promotion, required a marketing and publicity outlet. Carter began working with TNA, but, two months later, was informed by Jeff Jarrett (a part-owner of TNA) that a key financial backer (HealthSouth Corporation, which was having financial problems due to its being investigated for accounting irregularities) had withdrawn support from TNA, and that the company was in dire straits as a result. Carter, claiming to "[See] the potential in a marketplace that had one company WWE with a US$900 million market cap and no competitor", contacted her parents, the owners of Panda Energy International, a Dallas-based energy company. In October 2002, Panda Energy purchased 71% of TNA from the HealthSouth Corporation for $250,000. On October 31, 2002, TNA (which originally traded as "J Sports and Entertainment") was renamed "TNA Entertainment".] Carter was appointed president of TNA Entertainment in spring 2003.
>>
Ain't he great
>>
>>1828662
And then Dixie went and ran the company into the ground, and maybe just maybe she'll be able to sell it at a fraction of all the money she had wasted over the years.

Dixie is the most inept business person to ever get into wrestling. Truly astonishing that in all the time TNA has been around (about 15 years), it only ever was profitable for a few months (just after Spike picked it up). TNA has bled money for 99% of its existence. It's mind boggling.
>>
>>1828749
Jim Herd is still Undisputed Champ when it comes to promoter ineptitude.
>>
>>1828749
Yeah, it sucks, but her dumbest move was bringing in Hogan and Bischoff.
>>
I love the double J
>>
GOAT
>>
>>1828339
Don't pretend to like Jarrett. Nobody ever has.
>>
>>1833680
I liked him briefly in 1999, but that ended shortly after he went to WCW.
>>
>>1828339
>TNA Hall of famer
kek
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.