[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Book the TNA/WWE Invasion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 5

File: Invasion2.jpg (9KB, 370x235px) Image search: [Google]
Invasion2.jpg
9KB, 370x235px
Vincent Kennedy McMahon insists on a "new Invasion" between TNA and WWE following the buy-out. You have to book the Invasion and make it one of the most profitable periods in WWE history or YOU'RE FIRED!
>>
Traditional Survivor Series match, Cena and friends vs TNA rejects, give TNA guys a one night stand contract like ECW.
>>
>>1822186
>Invasion

What Invasion? Most of the WWE have no idea who the fuck TNA is. Let alone any of their roster, which is minimal as fuck.
>>
Only problem with a TNA invasion is a serious lack of any real star power on TNA's end.
>The Hardys
>Bobby Lashley
>....thats literally it

You'd pretty much have to pretty much bulk up their side with people defecting over to it. The best way to do that is by getting wrestlers who made their name in TNA to bolster it. So have Bobby Roode, Soma Joe, and AJ Styles "defect" back to TNA. It'd make some sort of story logic for them to have alliegence with TNA. Then maybe, just maybe you have a viable invasion.
>>
>>1822203
>TJP as Manik again
>>
>>1822203
Austin Aries is in NXT along with EY, technically we can have Goldust be Black Reign, R-Truth, and Xavier Woods align themselves with TNA
>>
>>1822203
I was thinking the same. The WCW/ECW Invasion was missing many of the big names of both promotions as well. I think the key might be to push some of the talented but lesser known TNA wrestlers while simultaneously having some former TNA wrestlers from WWE defect as well.

The key is to convince the audience that the TNA team is a genuine threat. That's the #1 thing. Do whatever it takes to get there.
>>
Tuesday Night Smackdown, the Monday after No Mercy:

The main event is Dean Ambrose vs. John Cena to determine the #1 contender to AJ Styles's WWE Championship. Styles is on commentary. Jim Ross is here too, cause why not, someone has to yell "GAHD DAMN"

After 15 minutes of back and forth action, Cena hits the AA on Ambrose, it looks like it's all over, BUT WAIT is that Samoa Joe's music I hear? Joe hits the ring and destroys Cena and Ambrose, the crowd is going nuts. Randy Orton runs down for the save, but he's stopped on the ramp by Christopher Daniels, Frankie Kazarian, and Low-Ki, who nail him with steel chairs. Bobby Roode, James Storm, Austin Aries, and Eric Young run in through the crowd, it's pandemonium here. The entire Smackdown locker room runs out to the ringside area, only to be met by The Hardys, Bobby Lashley, and MVP. Sting is out there with the baseball bat, shoving it down Bray Wyatt's throat. Bully Ray bullies the referees. Shark Boy is literally pissing all over Shane McMahon's new suit. The recently retired Dolph Ziggler jumps out of a limo backstage, wearing a TNA t-shirt, and beats down The Miz who was attempting to flee.

Ambrose, Cena, Orton, Wyatt, American Alpha, the Usos, Baron Corbumt, Apollo Crews, Kane, Daniel Bryan, Shane McMahon, Jack Swagger, their bodies are all piled unceremoniously in the ring while Matt and Jeff Hardy set up ladders on top of ladders.

Finally, Kurt Angle's music hits. The Olympic gold medal winner comes out with a microphone, and declares: "WE.... ARE... THE NEXUS!!!"

Cut to Mojo Rawley and Zack Ryder, watching on a screen backstage. Ryder: "I guess it's time for Zack Ryder to woowooowoo AGAIN."

End of show.
>>
File: EC3-World-Champion.jpg (64KB, 512x768px) Image search: [Google]
EC3-World-Champion.jpg
64KB, 512x768px
>>1822203
you forgot TROUBLETROUBLETROUBLE
>>
>>1822203
This. You could do a TNA invasion on just one of the brands I guess, or on NXT, but even NXT has bigger names than TNA does.
>>
File: 1462230555006.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1462230555006.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
Jeff hardy vs dean ambrose, in a perception pill bottle on a pole match

Broken matt hardy versus bray wyatt, let them do what they want, no scripts, just complete free reign wrestling insanity

Bobby lashely vs bork laser, in the giant human gorillas match of the century

Dj z versus zack ryder.

rock star spud versus enzo and cass.

grado as the comedy character kids love.
>>
You can't, TNA isn't in the same league at any level as WWE, an Invasion would come across as a joke.

TNA invading NXT would be more appropriate.
>>
>>1822413
>The Bromance guys are better on the mic than Enzo and Cass.

How hard will Vince bury them?
>>
>>1822200
Thats actually a good thing, normies barely know TNA exists. Just have Lashley, Broken Hardys, EC3, Galloway, S'moa Joe,Roode and Angle invade SDL (Cuz we all know Raw writers are shit, only SDL can do good angles these days). BMAJ will be their leader since he has the title, making his whole "face that runs the place" and "champ that runs the camp" a more serious gimmick. Book them strong, have them win every title on SDL and make Dbry and Shaneomac weak cucks. After taking over SDL, TNA then attacks Raw. Then after a year-long feud, Raw and SDL unite, and we get a Survivor Series 5-on-5 elimination for control of the company.

>Brock,Cena,Orton,KO,Roman Reigns vs Angle,Lashley,BMAJ,Broken Matt and Samoa Joe.

Seriously, the storylined abd angles write themselves, why is WWE creative so inept? Anyways, knowing Vince, he'll probably bring in a couple of top TNA like Lashley and Broken Matt and give them silly gimmicks and have them job to Jinder Mahal in squash matches during MNF halftime. Because he is a vindictive son of a whore who doesnt care what his fans think.
>>
>>1822186
Matt Hardy v Bray Wyatt
Brother Nero v Shane Meekmahan
Decay vs New Day
Send Lashley to NXT
Release the rest
>>
>tna invasion
Yeah an angle with a bunch of literally whos and 40+ wwe rejects will definitely draw.
>>
>>1822456
I put in alot of effort into this. Discuss my idea, faggots
>>
>>1822186
BROKEN LESNAR
>>
Broken Matt starts breaking people over the weeks leading up to the Royal Rumble

he comes out at number 25 and everybody after him are apart of his broken brilliance

they help him win the match and set up a match against the WWE World Champion or whatever they call it now

He wins the belt with help from his mules

DELETES the ex champ from tv for awhile to come back later and feud after Broken Matt loses the belt to Samoa Joe or whatever
>>
>>1822186
I just want Vince to come out first thing to No Chance while doing the most strutting powerwalk of his career with a shit-eating grin on his face, his work now complete. That's all I need.
>>
File: 1471710308495.gif (243KB, 197x233px) Image search: [Google]
1471710308495.gif
243KB, 197x233px
During the HIAC main event you have 5 or 6 TNA guys show up out of nowhere and break into the Cell. The WWE guys realize they have to work together to stand a chance but they all get destroyed regardless. Have whatever TNA guy you want to push the hardest go over to the announce table, grab the belt, shove it into the face of a beat-up WWE guy while he's on the ground then have all the TNA guys walk out with the belt as the screen fades to black.

The story is going to be that the top WWE guys, regardless of being face or heel, come to the realization that they need to work together if they're ever going to have a chance of getting the belt back for the company.

In the meantime you start having guys sweeping up titles. The Broken Hardy's take the tag titles clean etc...

Every title is taken clean by a TNA guy except one. AJ is able to hold onto the WWE title time after time, he's the only hold-out against the TNA onslaught. But the problem is, TNA guys start to entice him, because he was one of them. And, while he does stay loyal to WWE, WWE guys start to distrust him and he starts getting abandoned by them.

Eventually hit a turning point where WWE guys start winning back the titles, with first one being someone finally getting the Universal title back. Then, slowly integrate the TNA guys you want into being WWE guys.

No chance of even coming close to happening though, Vince would never put such a shitty company that hard over his guys, even temporarily.
>>
TNA is so god damn obscure their ""invasion"" would make literally no difference.
>>
>>1822493
BORKEN LESNAR
>>
>>1822524
I think you have Roman sell out to the TNA guys with a title in his possession to turn him full-on heel. He needs a fresh start and coming in with them will give it to him.

This would probably also be the last shot at a Cena heel turn, or at making Big Show a giant fucking hero by being the bastion that stands and conquers the TNA invasion. I like the Big Show angle especially cause Big Show has always been the most stupidly loyal company guy ever, so him being the hold-out when everyone else gets corrupted makes sense even with his fucked up storyline over the years.
>>
>>1822531

Yeah, that would be cool.

Another thing I just thought of would be. After AJ keeps getting abandoned by WWE guys and all looks like it is lost, you use this moment to call up Joe and Roode, who come out of nowhere to save him from a TNA beatdown during a title match where it looks like he's done for. Because they can both relate to AJ, being former TNA guys turned WWE.
>>
>>1822534
I think you could integrate Big Show into something like that aswell. Have TNA guy come out for the beatdown and Joe and Roode help, but reveal that Big Show is holding up the entire rest of the TNA roster in the back somehow, physically blocking them in the hall or in a door or something and throwing some dudes around, to explain why the ring isn't flooded by literally 50 dudes (and so AJ/Joe/Roode aren't literally supermen that take out 20 each in an open fight, its better if Big Show can use sort of a bottle neck advantage instead of direct physical confrontation, and use his size aswell)
>>
>>1822543

I think you also need to have Kane fight Abyss at some point, maybe even get Foley involved somehow because Abyss is essentially just a Kane/Mankind rip-off.
>>
>>1822544
Have Kane and Abyss meet backstage/parking lot style, or better yet, Foley's office. They fight, Abyss gets the upper hand and Kane is taking a beating, so Abyss starts trashing the office and throwing swings at retired Foley until Foley cracks and out of nowhere the sock is on his hand and his hand is in Abyss mouth until Kane comes back to destroy him.
>>
>>1822203
aj kayfabe and irl hates tna now

he had a moment earlier this year where he alluded on raw that Dixie carter is an idiot

Makes more sense for him and a few others to be repping NJPW. Especially since we've heard wwe commentators actually acknowledge that promotion.
>>
>>1822563
With TNA grabbed and a lot of their signings coming from or having spent time in NJPW the next step for WWE is either a cross-promotional deal with them or straight up becoming majority shareholder/making NJPW a subsidiary. Basically some sort of move that allows the NJPW tape library to be incorporated into the network, whether that is a deal with an independent NJPW or involves some form of ownership. Even for the latter I suspect it wouldn't go far beyond simply being an independently run subsidiary rather than a very hands-on thing due to Japans xenophobic attitude.
>>
>>1822572
NJPW has their own on-demand service you moronic /wwe/ babby
>>
>>1822651
Right sorry, I forgot that them having an on-demand service completely precludes any possibility of a business deal and eliminates Vince's wish to own their tape library with no chance of another outcome.

Sometimes I'm bad at causality.
>>
TNA invasion =/= old WWE midcard are now main eventers. No matter how much you think EC3 has improved he's still a nobody in WWE and to push him like a somebody would be stupidity.

TNA invasion main stars would be
AJ, Joe, Roode, Aries, Hardys and Abyss with Angle as a storyline owner. The rest would be cannon fodder.
>>
>>1822954
What about Sandow and Rhodes?
>>
>>1822954
AJ Styles was a "nobody" in WWE at the start of this year, too.
>>
>>1822954

The point is to make stars dumbass.

All of the Nexus were literal who's in WWE before the invasion. The shield were literal who's in WWE too when they debuted.
>>
>>1822981
Except Roman, who was a literal who everywhere.
>>
>>1822397
True wrestlekino
>>1822401
I love EC3 but that song has to go
>>
>>1822957

Not really, even on his first appearance they treated him like he was gonna be the shit.
>>
>>1823003
>kino
I want this meme to die so bad. Its fucking awful when the new meme word is taken from your language and turned into some completely bullshit term that has nothing to do with its perfectly ordinary and grounded actual meaning and you get to cringe every time you see it fucking spammed everywhere because it means fucking nothing. Fucking Phil Fish.
>>
>>1823008
...so all you have to do is treat EC3 like a big deal in his debut.

Are we following along yet?
>>
>>1823012

Yeah, I'd just prop up the stars as stars coming into it.

I don't know if EC3 is their type, but they should show respect for being da champ.

If they try to make everyone go to NXT or treat the TNA champs like they're shit they are retarded.
>>
>>1823010
>he's mad that we meme whether wrestling is cinematic or not

Kraut plz
>>
>TNA invades survivor series, costs team cena/ambrose the match against team AJ
>AJ tells TNA to fuck off because of how they treated him
>TNA lead by Lashley gangs up on him
>some former TNA guys jump in and help AJ
>Lashley challenges AJ for the WWEWHC in the next smackdown PPV while ambrose and cena who can't get along settle their differences in a last man standing
>hardys vs slater and rhyno
>orton vs eli drake
>bray wyatt vs abyss
>gail kim vs becky lynch

Notice this is the Smackdown roster they're invading, not Raw. Because Raw doesn't have many former top TNA guys in there and they are 2 seperate shows. TNA wants a new show, not 2 of them. No winner takes all, either. These are people fighting to get jobs. Stipulations are the winners of the matches get added to the Smackdown roster. And it goes with all the WWE guys going over. Some of them will be added to NXT and Lashley and the hardys go directly to Raw because their roster seems pretty weak and Brock has never faced Lashley before. To explain why they get the immediate jump to Raw is from Foley being nice and a former TNA guy.

Keep AJ heel through all of this. Basically, AJ's character through this angle is that he feels that TNA is below him and any current TNA guy is nowhere near his level. In the Last Man Standing match have whoever's left over from TNA's top guys to interfere and it ends in a double KO.
>>
The asshole and greatest wrestler Mr. Kennedy finally makes his return and he is very angry and has all the TNA Hall of Fame Rings in hand, giving him extra power. He easily defeats Kevin Owens and AJ Styles and unifies all the belts. A new blood test reveals he really was McMahon's son. All the other McMahons die in a plane crash. With Kennedy McMahon as the owner of WWE he shuts it down and so ends WWE.
>>
All TNA really has going for it is the Hardys and Lashley so honestly I'd just do a two pronged attack and let both groups do their own thing under their own deluded ideals of taking the fight to WWE. Maybe have it end with them fizzling out and attacking each other as a transition into them being normal roster.
>>
>>1822563

really if you had to do a TNA invasion having AJ, if not lead, at least be a major part of the WWE team AGAINST TNA should be #1. There's a reason he stopped working there after all.
>>
>>1823091

Wasn't he gonna go back until the WWE threw a bunch of money at him?
>>
>>1823096
Yeah they offered him a better deal then Dixie threw him under the bus in a statement
>>
>>1823096
That's what TNA says.

Everybody else just laughs at them.
>>
>>1823057
Except it doesn't mean cinematic, it means movie theater. As in, the locale.
>>
Star power doesn't matter. The invasion angle didn't fail because The Alliance lacked star power, it failed because it was poorly booked. Vince cared more about burying the remnants of WCW than creating new stars or making a storyline that drew in ratings. They could book TNA as the scrappy underdogs fighting an asymmetrical war against the big dogs. Like the Vietcong fighting against American troops. It could work if Vince can set his ego aside and is willing to make the WWE look vulnerable for the sake of creating quality programming.
>>
>Samoa Joe is in the ring.
>All the TNA employes come outside the ring.
>Samoa Joe starts throwing NXT shirts and everybody fights to catch one.
>>
>>1823012
Vince would never treat someone he fired as a star, think about people who've left as midcard or lower and came back. None of them were made stars. Albert jobbed to Cena and then Tons of Funk. Gallows jobbed to New Day and then shit comedy tag team. Should I go on?
>>
>>1823064
>Last Man Standing
>Double KO

Retard
>>
>>1824027
Vince loved Dorito it was it Haitch who buried him
>>
>>1824027
>Should I go on?

Yes, please.
>>
>>1824057
I can't be arsed desu, thought you'd see them 2 names then think of your own. RVD, ADR etc
>>
>>1824131
Desu? the fuck? When did we get word changing on /asp?
>>
>>1824133
t. Newfag
>>
>>1822492
Okay
>Angle
Never happening
>>
Reminder that this should have been the top half of the original Invasion card:

>Main event:
>Stone Cold Steve Austin vs Goldberg

>Triple H vs Hollywood Hogan

>WWF title:
>The Rock (c) vs DDP

>Undertaker vs Sting

>WCW title
>Kurt Angle vs Booker T (c)
>>
If they pick Galloway back up I hope they give him back his based as fuck theme.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY0PxoilxzM
>>
>>1825297
Imagine what this would have drew
>>
>>1825297
HHH looks really out-of-place in that lineup.
>>
>>1825297
Trips was out because ''arg my quads''.
Hogan hadn't been in WCW for a while too.

Also I'd have saved Sting vs Taker for mania.

It's a bad idea to overstack the card because you risk that one of the midcard matches steals the show and the crowd is dead for the rest of the night.
>>
>>1825481
So does DDP and Booker T and Angle kinda
>>
>>1825489
DDP vs. Rock makes sense and was a dream match of that era.

Booker T vs. Angle is a bit weird though, yeah.
>>
>>1825491
I meant more like those 3 guys and HHH aren't on the level of the other guys listed, but DDP and Rock would have had a fun build-up, I don't know about the match
>>
>>1825498
If DDP could have 3 classics with 1997 Randy Savage he can definitely get something GOAT from prime Rocky.
>>
>>1825511
DDP was like 45 then AND I never liked Rocky's matches outside of him murdering Mankind over and over. That's just me I guess, people seem to like him. Based Mankind tho.
>>
>>1825498
Guy who made the card here
I know what you mean, but I tried to find the right balance between big names and actual good in-ring talent. Big names only would lead to Nash and Hall on the card instead of DDP and Booker, but would have produced terrible matches.

I suppose Triple H vs Hogan would still be weak compared to the others, but maybe they could still have turned it into a spectacle somehow.
>>
>>1825518
DDP wasn't exactly a Spring chicken in his WCW prime...
>>
>>1825550
You're right, and the four years means a lot more to a 40-year old body then it does to a 30-year old body. DDP was never that good, and
>>
>>1825560
>DDP was never that good, and

Wow, even your own post knew how shit your opinions are so it blocked you from completing it.
>>
>>1825605
he started wrestling when he was like 35 and he wasn't an athlete. he was a great pro wrestler but his actual matches weren't anything stupendous.
>>
>>1825633
>but his actual matches weren't anything stupendous.

t. babby who never saw him in his prime
>>
>>1825646
I did, he was stiff
>>
>>1825654
>DDP
>stiff

Oh yeah, he was a regular King of Strong Style.

You're exposing yourself, newfriend.
>>
>>1825668
lol not what I meant, and I also don't mean stiff like your apparent raging boner for DDP
>>
>>1825673
>getting rekt
>hurr boner

Young boy JUST give it up already.

Even 4chan thinks your posts are shit.
>>
Aj styles become anti face(roman reigns of smackdown) and cracks into 'you will be sorry angle unleashing top tna talent
>>
>>1828673
Styles legit despises TNA now.
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.