[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eric Bischoff Threatens To Sue Matt Hardy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

File: dfgd.jpg (554KB, 1077x2252px) Image search: [Google]
dfgd.jpg
554KB, 1077x2252px
>>
Bitchoff is a #NeverTrump cuck
>>
>husband getting sued
>gee, it might be a good idea to keep this quie--
>"AYO THIS WHINY LITTLE BITCH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH SUE ME TOO!"
Women are so fucking stupid, holy shit. They start shit and never have to face consequences for it.
>>
>>1819711
have sex pinhead
>>
File: nreo.jpg (1MB, 1085x2420px) Image search: [Google]
nreo.jpg
1MB, 1085x2420px
Most recent interview of Matt and Jeff
>>
>>1819711
matt failed at step 1 of keeping wife in line
>>
>>1819710
What a faggot.
What the fuck is he suing for anyways? Hardy is completely right.
>>
File: black lesnar.jpg (213KB, 1075x492px) Image search: [Google]
black lesnar.jpg
213KB, 1075x492px
> Pathetic Faggot Lashley thinks he is Brock Lesnar.
>>
>>1819717
> Hardy is completely right.
Right how? TNA's biggest ratings and attendance records happened during Bischoff hogan era.

Regurgitating IWC meme on the internet is fun and all, but in a court of law shit needs to be proved.
>>
>>1819719
Triggered Stamford Wife
>>
>>1819707

What is he suing for? Defamation? Everybody knows bitchoff is a hack. The case will be thrown out of court.

>>1819719
>being THIS mad at based lashley

kek you wwe shills are too much
>>
>>1819719

> As for as I know, I'm supposed to be doing a match at sunday and if anything changes up until then, its no big deal!

> irrelevant broke ass nigga pretends to not care about the only place in the entire world, that gave two shits about him, going out of business.
>>
>>1819730
Stamford Wife fuming that Lashley isn't wasting his time on Monday Night Nyquil
>>
>>1819714
He should have married Lita. Getting cucked by Edge was what eventually led to him becoming truly broken.
>>
File: 2016-09-30_174944.jpg (223KB, 918x858px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-30_174944.jpg
223KB, 918x858px
What did honkey m by this?
>>
>Bischoff getting worked by Matt Hardy

top fucking kek

Reby completely BTFO him, too.
>>
>>1819745
Literally who?
>>
>>1819711
you do know there are women scientist in the world right?
>>
>>1819745
He must have uploaded a picture of his own house by mistake.
>>
Reby drags down the whole angle. She is not a good performer
>>
>>1819747
You're supposed to be over 18.
>>
>>1819770
Honky Tonk Man was last relevant in the 80s.
>>
>>1819745

is he hoping vince gives him a job for this or something?
>>
>>1819748
Okay...? What is your point? A bunch of women are able to play the woman card all throughout life and become scientists with the help and at the expense of men, so that means women aren't stupid? Reba could be a neurosurgeon for all I care--I'd still think she's fucking stupid for running her mouth and jeopardizing her husband's legal case just to get retweets on Twitter. Women live for attention. I don't know why Matt has such shit taste.
>>
>>1819745
big heat honkey going for the THROAT
>>
>>1819770

>35+
>>
File: jsevr.jpg (70KB, 516x700px) Image search: [Google]
jsevr.jpg
70KB, 516x700px
>>1819792
>>
>>1819798
>I don't have any actual response: the post
>>
>>1819798
>implying he's got a choice
>>
>>1819792
>A bunch of women are able to play the woman card all throughout life and become scientists with the help and at the expense of men, so that means women aren't stupid?

I think you need to talk to a therapist about your mommy issues, anon.
>>
>>1819804
Not him, but your post was literally virgin rants. Didn't really need one.
I mean at core you're right, and he was stupid thinking a few scientists with titties means shit. But you came across like someone who couldn't get laid in a brothel.
>>
>>1819721
>Wants to be cucked by Hogan and Bischoff
kys
>>
>>1819719
>hating lashley
>both wwe champions are a fatass and manlet

kek, state of /wwe/ marks
>>
>>1819707
Is this bitch retarded or something? She's making it worse for her husband by talking smack
>>
>>1819810
So your only argument is:
>I agree with you but my sister is looking at what I'm typing and she is a collage level feminist so I need to please her or I cant steal her panties.

Because you say I agree but "not worded like that" you sound like a retarded little cuck.
>>
>>1819794
kek
>>
>>1819886
I'm not arguing with you, I'm saying you're right, but also a tremendous virgin.
I don't need to ask permission before I steal my sister's panties.
>>
>>1819792
>Women live for attention. I don't know why Matt has such shit taste.
So are you saying that he should switch to dudes?
>>
>>1819707
>getting worked by an in-character promo
how
>>
>>1819886
You really need a therapist.
>>
>>1819792
There's nothing more stifling to a persons growth than the need to rely on obvious logical fallacies to maintain your stunted, incorrect worldviews. I actually feel sorry for you, you must feel miserable 24/7. I bet it's very stressful :/
>>
>>1819713
i like how matt is trying to keep it in character.
>>
>>1819707
Everyone always shits on Bret, but is there anybody who's a bigger mark for themselves than bischoff?
>>
>>1820019
Warrior, Ryback, CM Punk, Hogan,
>>
>>1819879
Oops, careful! You don't want the pathetic whiteknight betas in this thread to come after you, too for daring to insult le fair maiden.
>>
>>1820024
Hi Eric.
>>
>>1819946
Point out the logical fallacies in that post. Go on. Point them out. Because saying a rare exception doesn't disprove the rule isn't a logical fallacy, nor is suggesting that the rare exception in question isn't much of an exception when you consider a lot of their position was unearned and not worked for. That said, yes. It's very disheartening to live in a world where the sex you're attracted to is filled with oversized, whiny children and cold, manipulative whores, seemingly all of whom make bad decisions, don't take responsibility for their actions, and have no standards for themselves. That weighs me down. They should be decent people, but they're just not.
>>
>>1820024
>anybody whiteknighting for Reby Sky

You're that guy who needs therapy right?
>>
>>1820046
-_- Confirmation bias. You ignore any data that is discrediting to your hypothesis by trying to label it as invalid. That's not a "rare exception"; it's real data that suggests something different than what you're selling, yet you try to reject it because it's uncomfortable for you.
>>
>>1819707
I would love to see a jury watching Broken Matt in a courtroom.
>>
How can people not know of Honky tonk man? He was one of the greatest stars of his era. A bonafied legend in the industry.
>>
>>1820201
And also a huge egomaniac that thinks he's one of the most important wrestlers of all time
>>
>>1820201
>>1820213
Based Honky working the smarks
>>
>>1819711
My ex did that on Facebook
>make a joke about pot noodles having less nutrients than burnt cat hair
>a guy says "I don't get it"
>Ex goes on a rampage "IT'S A FUCKING JOKE DON'T TAKE THE PISS YOU FUCKING RETARD"
I literally had to delete the status
>>
>>1819760
Rosemary is worse. The entire angle became MUH King Maxel. I know he's the biggest draw but more interested in Matt/Nero vs Abyss/Steve.
>>
>>1819707
>Americans
>>
>>1819748
Doesn't mean they aren't complete social retards
>>
>>1819722
>>1819727
>>1819734
>>1819872
Last time I watched TNA, Lashley was still pretty average.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.