[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NXT viewership "way done"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4

File: 0mwII.jpg (38KB, 565x425px) Image search: [Google]
0mwII.jpg
38KB, 565x425px
>NXT’s viewership on WWE Network has gone way down. At press time, the top ten most requested shows on VOD were: 1. Clash of Champions; 2. Ride Along with Michael Cole, JBL and Byron Saxton plus Ric Flair & Charlotte; 3. Clash of Champions per-show; 4. Table for three with Big Show, Kane and Mark Henry; 5. JBL interviews Kevin Nash & Scott Hall; 6. Clash of Champions in the German language (the first time a foreign language show made the top ten); 7. Backlash; 8. Ride Along with Enzo & Cass and the Dudleys; 9. NXT; 10. Ride Along with Styles, Anderson & Gallows and Jericho & Henry

source: le meltz
>>
>>1816904
*way down
>>
File: nakametty.png (215KB, 395x300px) Image search: [Google]
nakametty.png
215KB, 395x300px
>>1816904
>Shinsuke
>drawing a fucking dime
>>
>>1816904
>4. Table for three with Big Show, Kane and Mark Henry

Based big guys in charge of being draws
>>
>two guys in their late 30s going for the developmental title
>viewership is down

Well I'll be
>>
I don't have the network so can someone explain--are these shows (Ride-along, Table for 3, etc.) done in-character or do they break kayfabe? I can't tell which is worse.
>>
>Finn leaves NXT
>the entire NXT project falls apart, record lows in viewership

>Finn gets injured
>RAW immediately starts to receive its lowest ratings in 15 years
>>
>>1816918
They're shoots
>>
>>1816919
based potato man will save Raw when he returns
>>
>>1816904
Not surprising, they promoted almost everyone to the main roster over the last 18 months.
>>
>>1816918
Most Ride-alongs are out of character but the one with JBL, Cole and Saxton was in character. It was weird.
>>
>>1816924
Why do they suck so much? Are they just stupid people?
>>
>>1816904
>No Big Match Balor
>No Whacky Zane
>No Bitch n Botch Banks
>Reliant on Fat Fuck Joe and Can't Speak English Nakamura

Not surprised
>>
>>1816927
>are JBL & Cole legitimately stupid

Is there any doubt at this point?
>>
They lost their best writer to /smack/. It's not surprising
>>
>>1816919
That's what happens when you build around a guy and he leaves/gets injured.
Plus, circumstance, debates and all.
That said, Finn himself is trash. Glad KO got the chance, he's way better.
>>
I knew Joe wasn't a draw.
>>
>>1816942
>Finn is trash

18+
>>
>>1816944
Serious question, Balor marks exist outside of kindergarten?
>>
>>1816947
He gets enough ring rats for gallows and anderson to refer to him as "pussy slaying hoot" on Talk'n Shop.
>>
>>1816952
>he's bragging about how much pussy another man gets

The state of Balorinas, lads.
For real though, good worker, nothing special, nothing else going for him aside from an entrance aimed at children. I'm not quite that easily pleased. Hey, more power to you, though.
>>
>>1816954
I'm just saying he clearly has fans that are out of kindergarten that's all man.
>>
Its because Ryan Ward went to Smackdown.

Hes the only good booker in the company. Hopefully he goes to Raw and saves Roman's career.
>>
>>1816956
Doubt

>>1816957
>hopefully he goes to Raw to be micro-managed into oblivion

kys
y
s
>>
>>1816957
>wasting his talents on Romannetty
>>
NXT died with Dusty
>>
>>1816959
https://youtu.be/6s9I7MJD6eA?t=28m18s

It's their word not mine, bro.
>>
>>1816904
That's normal, the show is now useless since everything is shitty filler and only the Takeover events matter. 2014 NXT with Zayn, Neville, Breeze and Tyson Kidd was way better for example
>>
>>1816927
I don't know but I was looking forward to based Cole bantz. Instead they spent the whole time trying to get Byron over.
>>
>>1816974
>rating Neville
>>
>>1816983
>he doesn't rate the best NXT champion

end your meaningless existence tbqhwyf
>>
>>1816983
Neville was the best NXT champ.
Retrospectively he, KO and Bo wre probably the only good NXT champs. Everyone else was either boring as shit or existed to job to the next guy.
>>
>>1816983
Neville was the best NXT Champ by a fucking landslide and #2 isn't even c lose.
>>
File: NationOfCAWs.jpg (280KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
NationOfCAWs.jpg
280KB, 1920x1080px
>>1816904
Which explains why this week had over 4-5 matches rather than the 2-3 average

The problem is it's boring as fuck. The matches are smarky fest. There are some of us who watch wrestling for a combination of a good match with a storyline. Most of the story lines are worst that Universe Mode beatdowns

The major cancer is the emphasis on Tag Team wrestling. Revival vs Gargano & Campa was my favorite match at Takeover but just look at the division. Authors of Pain, Tm61, The two new guys

Then there is putting over bland wrestlers instead of the personality
>Kenta
>Ember Moon
>Oney
>Some masked dude

Instead of Aries, Dillinger, Billie Kay, Mandy Rose (who showed she's ready)

No personality, Just wrestling. As much as I find Asuka overrated, her one line promo was more effective than anything this show has put out. it doesn't help that this show has no consistency in how storylines are aired.

One wrestler is on this week, will not appear till 3 weeks later. E.g. Tye Dillinger, Ember Moon. This is not a brand HHH, just fucking kill it and keep it as a development territory
>>
>>1816983
>>1816985
>>1816988

Not to mention, most of Neville's matches in NXT were incredible. He's wasted now.
>>
>>1816983
I'm the guy you replied to, Neville was in my opinion the best NXT champ ever
>>
>>1816998
I'll always credit Zayn, Neville, Cesaro and Kidd for building NXT up.
Zayn/Cesaro's match at the first PPV was so based, and Kidd was Neville's defining opponent aside from Zayn. And he was actually a believable one. Even though he never beat Neville, they killed it so hard each time.
>>
>all of these triggered Neville cucks

Nobody outside of yuros actually cares about his generic flippyshit. Fucking goblin-faced inbred Britcuck.
>>
>>1817035
Shutup Bo.
>>
>>1816957
Dude not even the combined writing skills of Orson Welles, Steven Spielberg, Francis Ford Coppola and Stanley Kubrick could save Roman's career as long as he remains face.
>>
>>1816998
He hasn't even been on TV for nearly a month.
>>
This was obvious. NXT died with Finn Balor leaving.
>>
I've lost a lot of interest in NXT ever since Shinsuke got in the title picture. I have no fucking idea what his appeal is. Put the fucking belt on someone who speaks English.

They also gutted the women's division where there are no viable contenders for the title. They have to start from scratch while having Asuka at the highest power level.

The only good thing is the tag team division because of the Revival.

Shit, I think japs killed NXT...
>>
>>1817096

If someone told you 6 months ago that Miz, Ziggler and The Usos would be three of the hottest acts in WWE right now what would you have said?
>>
Nxt died when demott was bullied out of it by sjw.
>>
>>1817167
That they're lying about Ziggler and never to doubt El Mizzo
>>
>>1817167
If someone told me that today I'd tell them they're a faggot and completely wrong
>>
>>1816907
Delete this
>>
This whole Joe hunting the entire roster thing is the only interesting thing to happen in NXT recently, and even then I think it was underplayed.
>>
>>1816997
>it's the billie kay shitter
She sucks
>>
>>1817377
NXT will fully die when Joe leaves. He's the only good main eventer left. Nakamura and Roode are complete memes.
>>
>>1816904
Literally skipped the last 3 weeks of NXT. I look at the card and realize they are booking shit at random, so why should I give a fuck.
>>
The state of le spazzing Michael Jackson

Roman Reigns drawing this fucking hard that Germany is in the top 10

Smarks BTFO again
>>
I love Joe, Shinsuke and Asuka but all three should be on the main roster. I can't them spinning their wheels while enduring shit tier developmental matches. They should just call up the best people and make it an actual developmental brand.
>>
Daily reminder nxt operates at a loss and it isn't even developmental. The main roster is at this point since no one called up from nxt has learned anything
>>
>>1817505
Joe will be up soon enough. I doubt Nakamura will be up before 'mania though. Asuka is up in the air at the moment.
>>
>>1818218
It is developmental on tour. At live shows there are tons of new wrestlers just making their debuts on tv.

Main roster just snatched up the more complete projects like corbin, bliss, jax , dana etc and their top male and female draw in finn and bayyyley
>>
>>1817496
>I look at the card and realize they are booking shit at random, so why should I give a fuck.

You're a simpleton.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.