[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So he isnt I.C .anymore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

File: miz.jpg (13KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
miz.jpg
13KB, 300x168px
So he isnt I.C .anymore
>>
File: ajdolph2.jpg (99KB, 594x506px) Image search: [Google]
ajdolph2.jpg
99KB, 594x506px
Most likely the case

That crybaby Ziggler might win. I don't see his career of stupid selling and yelling promos ending any time soon.
>>
Probably another DQ. Probably another dirty victory what will invalidate the "end of career" stipulation for Ziggler. Probably another shitty defense.
>>
Big Pop Ziggy gonna win that title, Miz has it since the night after WrestleMania and hasn't done shit with it, it's been around 6 months
>>
>>1814322
hey raw's head writer
>>
I would say Ziggles wins the Title, but his contract expires next month. Maybe he is going full HBK
>>
>>1814331
>hasn't done shit with it

Have sex
>>
>>1814282
promo got me hyped for their match at no mercy. i still want ziggler to lose.
>>
Ziggler is going to turn heel.
That's the only logical conclusion for him to go. The blood-and-guts-finally-paying-off is stale, especially with Ziggler
>>
>>1814331
>hasnt watch SDL, Talking Smack or any of his ppv title defenses.
>>
>>1814660
like the one with apollo creed? feud of the year material
>>
i'll be more pissed if Miz loses. He's white hot right now, so taking the title from him would be dumb as fuck. Dont really care if Ziggler fucks off.
>>
>>1814331
>hasn't done shit

I will concede that it took until the brand split for it to really get going, but he is the best wrestler in the world to watch right now
>>
>>1814689
he is the best wrestler in the world to watch right now with and without the title.
everybody needs to stop acting like hes gonna die without that belt
>>
>>1814689
Miz isn't even the best singles champ on SD let alone the entire fucking world.
>>
He's moving up to wwe
>>
>That video package

Why would anyone root for Ziggler over the ultimate former reality show geek underdog Miz?
>>
>Instead of Samoa Joe tearing shit up, Ziggles is the one to end Miz's reign
Shiggy diggy, Vince. Miz better win so Dolph can fuck off to Raw
>>
>>1814696
Belts don't make people, but it gives you the opportunity to shine. Having the belt means you get to cut promos every week, it means you're guaranteed actual feuds. All of this gives you exposure and leads to you becoming great.
>>
>>1814282
If Ziggler wins by cheating then it all becomes worthwhile
>>
Ziggler is gonna lose, this is only the start of the punished Ziggler storyline. He'll lose and be gone for a while and return with a new look in a major way.
>>
>>1814282
Thank god.
His current reign has been shit. Worst part is dropping it to Ziggler, who will also do nothing to elevate the title.
>>
>>1814689
Did Aj Styles die last night?! =O
>>
>>1814957
You clearly aren't watching Smackdown you fucking rawtist
>>
>>1814962
Haven't missed a episode uet.

>wins title from Ryder night after Mania
>disappeared for like 2 months filming a movie
>returns
>does nothing for a few more weeks
>jobbed to Orton in under 2 minutes on his return
>has had like 4 title defenses in 6 months
>Not over

>getting no reaction
>talking small
>shits on Bryan
>finally gets some buzz
Too bad that was like 5 fucking months into his reign!
Miz has done fuck all with the IC title.....like nothing but feud with some cripple manlet who can't even wrestle anymore.
>>
Ziggler's contract expires next month.

Based Miz is beating him clean.
>>
>>1814957
apollo creed fan spotted
>>
>>1815012
Creed has no fans.

But Miz had a feud with him for a few weeks. Feud did nothing for either guy. More reason that Miz current run has been shit.
>>
>>1814334
>getting worked by a contract
>>
I know you guys are seething manlet memes here, but shit this is a match in a LONG time that WWE has put together where I kinda want both to win/lose because I am rooting for both of them equally. That Ziggler promo took this from "okay w/e just beat Ziggler again whoop dee doo" to "holy shit what's gonna happen now?"
>>
>>1814289
Can somebody Brazzers that pic?
>>
The Miz better win, I heard a rumor he's getting good angle and fueds coming up soon with Tozawa and Nakamura.
>>
I hope so, he needs to go after AJ's belt soon.

I'm literally jizzing my pants thinking of Miz and AJ championshit matches.
>>
>>1814984
He signed a new multi-year contract last year
>>
>>1814962
No one is
>>
>>1815064
>>
>>1815014
And larson was a fan.
>>
BMJ VS BASED MIZ WM MAIN EVENT TWICE IN A LIFETIME
>>
>>1814972
>company man
>does the job for Orton
>Best Kayfabe Heel in the game
>5 time IC Champ
>His Wife is 2 time Women's Champ

How many times has Dolph's Wife held the belt? Oh wait Nikki didn't marry Ziggler she went for BMJ lmao.
>>
>>1815531
BMJ 16 time World Champ vs Based Miz 700 day champ at Wrestlemania 35.

Title vs Title, ends in double knockout after glorious 1 hour match, crowd boos because no resolution, then Maryse calls out Nikki Bella and they settle it for their husbandos.

Maryse first female World Champion and IC Champion.

Book it better you fucking smarks, spoiler: You can't.
>>
>>1815556
> Nikki Bella wins
>IC Champ, World Champ
>John Cena finally decides to propose
>she starts crying tears of happiness for Big Marriage John
>She goes to hug him
>Attitude adjustment out of no where
>1
>2
>3
>17 time Champ BMJ turns heel by pinning his fiance
>beats the shit out of a make a wish kid
>>
>>1815564
would actually make great ratings. we need this kind of over the top russo shit.
>>
The only reason for Miz to lose is if they plan on making him the WWE Champion again by this time next year.
>>
>>1814689
That c vs c match with ambrose on raw was spectacular whatchu mean
>>
>>1816298
Because his last title run was soooooooo good.
Styles is holding the belt for a while. Then he will probably drop it to Cena. Miz won't see the belt any time in the near future. Either Styles holds it until Mania or Cena will.
>>
>>1814282
The will move him and make him the world wrestling entertainment world heavyweight champion of the world
>>
>>1814689

He's not even the best champion on Smackdown.
>>
>>1817283
Cena is leaving after No Mercy
>>
i think ziggler wins if the fight goes to the ground
>>
>>1817349
Which means Styles is holding onto the belt for a while. Unless he drops it to fucking Orton, there is no other top faces to take the strap off AJ.
>>
>>1814972

forgetting the obvious match of the Year fatal 4 way which The Miz carried on his back with dead weight like Sammy there holding him down.
>>
>>1817667
>Miz
>carrying anyone

I know you are joking, but still.....Miz did next to nothing in the match.
>>
>>1814689
>but he is the best wrestler in the world to watch right now
we've only seen two matches from him since the Brand Split, his matches with Apollo and his matches with Ziggler. nice title """""""""""""""""""""run""""""""""""""""""""""""""' he has there
>>
>>1817950
The dolph matches were good though.

The one at Backlash was the best match on the card, when you share a card with AJ styles that's a high praise.

Yeah, Apollo Crews is kind of dead on arrival, he has no character to speak of, which is disappointing as he's decent enough in the ring.
>>
>>1814331
Have sex
>>
>>1814689
>I will concede that it took until the brand split for it to really get going, but he is the best wrestler in the world to watch right now

Wrestler? No. But he's one of if not the best heel in WWE right now.

And seriously, gawdam Maryse...
>>
File: John-Cena-Sami-Zayn.jpg (30KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
John-Cena-Sami-Zayn.jpg
30KB, 642x361px
>>1817667
Zayn could wrestle a better match than Miz's entire career with one fucking arm.

Oh wait: he already did.

>>1817967
Dolph has been one of the best carryjob artists in the company for at least 5 years.

And it wasn't better than Styles vs. Ambrose.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.