[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's their gimmick supposed to be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 6

File: Anderson-and-Gallows-01.jpg (76KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Anderson-and-Gallows-01.jpg
76KB, 615x409px
>>
Bald losers.
>>
Job Squad 2.0
>>
literal who
>>
>>1810689
Weebs.
>>
Gay bois 4 life
>>
Give us your lunch money nerd
>>
>>1810694
>>1810695
Pretty much this.
>>
>>1810689
they are the omen in the skkkkaaaaiiiiiiii
>>
I'm literally SEETHING that they're being jobbed out to New Gay. RIP you magnificent bald bastards.
>>
>>1810750
Yeah I hate it too, it makes no sense man, the new day do the same promo 20 times in a row and people still pop in arenas like crazy so they still get a push.

I use new day segments as a piss break time, nothing against them they're talented guys, it's just that I've seen that shit too often.
>>
Just think, this is the kind of bullshit they would have had AJ Styles doing before they realized they had the best wrestler on the fucking planet on their hands.
>>
File: luke-Gallows-wiki-1.jpg (187KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
luke-Gallows-wiki-1.jpg
187KB, 650x366px
>>1810750
>being a gallows mark

honestly just kill yourself. he was honestly better as fucking festus. I can guarantee that you're a smark. retard
>>
>>1810770
I'm more of an Anderson mark. Gallows is ok.
>>
>>1810770

I am a smark
>>
>>1810689
No draw outlaws
>>
>>1810689
wyatts, but with electric razors
>>
>>1810768
Nah, Styles was always set to fly solo, the brief reunion was just an obligatory "Yo check it, it's kinda sorta the Bullet Club on the WWE"

Gallows and Anderson just don't work as a stand alone team, they need a larger stable around them, tbqh.
>>
>>1810689
Bald weebs
>>
It's the rough heel guys thing that's been around since the old southern days but with a more modern twist moveset style (when they allow them to do it) plus with a bit of weeb and bro feel to it.

Unfortunate that they are being booked the way they are. Hopefully they won't have to suffer anymore once New Day beats Demolition's Tag Champ record which at this point WWE has made it a point to do since Demolition is suing WWE.
>>
>>1810689
Redneck jobbers
>>
>>1810689
jabroni cucks
>>
didn't Anderson claim on jerichos podcast that Dusty owned him money? They're probably jobbing them out as punishment

or the fact that vince dont care you fat smarks like them over new day. they dont sell merch ya dummies
>>
>>1813102
>Hopefully they won't have to suffer anymore once New Day beats Demolition's Tag Champ record which at this point WWE has made it a point to do since Demolition is suing WWE.

Yeah, I can see Vince being that spiteful.

On the other hand, The New Day sell a shit ton of merch for WWE. There's more money to be made with the belts on them. That's why they've only had a handful of matches over the past year that are actual title defenses.

I imagine Balor getting injured threw a major wrench in creative's plans for Gallows and Anderson, otherwise they probably would have put them on Smackdown with AJ.
>>
I bet they would've done some quasi bullet club with Finn if he never got hurt
>>
>>1810689

Some overrated smark favorites from Japan who can't draw a single dime and were brought in to be enhancement talent to the New Day.
>>
>>1813180

>finn balor universal champion
>the club tag team champions

would've been noice/10
>>
>>1810689

People need to stop assuming everyone is going to win a title within months of debuting.

Owens took his time after being "buried" by Cena and naturally rose up to world title picture in a year. These guys only came in around mania time.
>>
>>1813210
Why are you trying to be rational with 12 year olds?
>>
>>1813217

I forgot where I was for a second.
>>
>>1810689

>daily reminder people were actually excited to see these guys debut

they took a team considered cool in NJPW and made them below midcard geeks
>>
>>1813210
But Owens won the Intercontinental Title 3 months after debuting on the main roster...
>>
>>1813234

I know. I was just saying Owens' journey to the main event didn't happen overnight.
>>
>>1813220
no worries haha, we're dealing with the same thing over at squaredcircle

guess asp and wreddit aren't so different after all haha
>>
>>1813170
New Day are like Too Cool; they don't need the titles to draw. At all.
>>
>>1813243
The difference is is that when you bury someone in the tag division or the womens division early on in their run it's easy for fans to give up on them and it's hard as fuck to rehab them because those divisions are small as fuck.

It's a bit easier for singles but it's still the same if you don't give the fans the perception that that certain someone is a title contender the fans won't view him as one and won't get behind him.
>>
>>1810770
Lose weight Carter ya manlet geek
>>
>>1813300

That's true, but yet again it comes back to being the fan's fault for expecting megapushes for everyone. They shouldn't give up on people so easily.
>>
>>1813300
Weren't the Usos just jobbers for a while?
>>
>>1813319
they were glorified jobbers, who were former tag champs plus got a rub from the top heel Roman reigns before the heel turn.
>>
>>1813330
I mean before they won their first tag titles but after the whole thing with Tamina
>>
>>1813312
>blaming myself
>for wwe fucking up the pushes of wrestlers i have interest in
I'm no Stamford wife and I'm no cuck go fuck yourself.
>>
>>1810770
>HONESTLY HONESTLY HONESTLY
standard english detected
>>
>>1813170
balor got injured after the draft
>>
>>1813312
>blaming the fans because WWE can't book

>>1813243
HE FUCKING PINNED BIG MATCH JOHN CLEANLY IN HIS DEBUT
>>
>>1813334
Usos weren't a high-profile signing of an established act from another company, it's apples and oranges.
>>
File: matt-bloom-01.jpg (144KB, 1140x760px) Image search: [Google]
matt-bloom-01.jpg
144KB, 1140x760px
did they think this would work after it failed already?
>>
>>1810773
You must be the only Anderson fan on the planet, at least Gallows used to have some kind of gimmick.
>>
>>1813830
Machine Gun Karl is great you /wwe/ babby
>>
>>1810689
being unfunny, as far as I can tell
>>
File: 1463792643721.jpg (262KB, 1284x980px) Image search: [Google]
1463792643721.jpg
262KB, 1284x980px
>>1813847
1 trillion times better than being a gook babby
>>
>>1813860
>watching something besides the literal children's program makes you a babby

Doesn't work like that junior.
>>
>>1813866
Not just anything, no you had to downgrade didn't you. it's clear you don't like anything outside the ring because you can't understand promos. Which makes the entire thing pointless if the matches are fake.
>Watching anything from the land of tentacle rape
>>
>>1810689
white metalists
>>
>>1813872
>it's clear you don't like anything outside the ring because you can't understand promos. Which makes the entire thing pointless if the matches are fake.

Nice work at doubling-down on your infantile stupidity.

Sit down white trash!
>>
File: 13722042._SY540_.jpg (29KB, 405x540px) Image search: [Google]
13722042._SY540_.jpg
29KB, 405x540px
>>1813875
>Having to google what the current storyline is because you can't understand what 99% of them say
I genuinely feel bad for you
>>
>>1813881
>only watching Vince's toybox and willingly eating his shit

I don't feel bad for you.

Whoops, mine was actually real.
>>
>>1813881
Based Onita has more charisma than literally any current wrestler in the WWE tbqhwyf
>>
>>1813319
Always have been, still are.
>>
>>1813245
this post made me feel legitimately sick. who admits to being an off-site poster?
>>
>>1813210
The problem though is that if they weren't ready to give them the belts they shouldn't have put them in the title picture until they were.
Remember these guys were hot because they were coming back from NJ, and had relations to Finn who you KNOW they want to push as a top Star and AJ who at first you can tell Vince wasn't high on him but now is probably top 3 heels on the roster.
>>
>>1813860
Honestly jelly that I'm too lazy to get into it.
>>
>>1813245
ew
>>
Poor man's Revival tbqhwyf
>>
What will be the Breakfast of (Tag-Team) Champions? Booty-O's or Biscuits and Gravy?
>>
I like them, they are legitimately funny and good at promos. I must be the only person who liked their Doctor schtick because I thought they were very entertaining in those promos with all the puns. Any other wrestler would have gone big and broad but they really no sold it.
>>
former bingo halls worker
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 500x398px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 500x398px
>>1815481
Gotta admit I gotta go for biscuits & gravy. GOAT breakfast of the working man.
>>
>>1813830
I'm an Anderson fan. He's the better of the pair.
>>
>>1815567

Nice to see another Anderson bro.

Don't worry, we will rise after cesamus defeats The new gays.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.