[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 9

File: tna2.jpg (13KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
tna2.jpg
13KB, 500x332px
JUST
>>
>>1810033
Delete yourself
>>
BUY
>>
TNA invasion angle when?
>>
>>1810063
>Matt DELETEing the entire locker room

Fund it
>>
>>1810051
THOSE
>>
>>1810069

ROMAN SHIRTS
>>
>>1810082

BABYGURL
>>
If TNA is JUST, what is WWE right now?
>>
What's going on?
>>
>>1810253

Billy Corgan has until Friday to make a deal for TNA, otherwise WWE will get it.

WWE's plans are to kill the company, take the tape library, and sign the Hardys and a few others.
>>
>>1810033

Right now, TNA is a restaurant and WWE is McDonald's.
>>
>>1810266
Thanks.
>>
>>1810247
BASED
>>
>>1810247
Raw = JUST

Smackdown = BASED
>>
>>1810033
Time to bury Sandow again.
>>
>>1810266
>sign the Hardys

The Hardy's will leave or unless WWE gives them half MeekMahon's estate money then they will head to NJPW or Lucha Underground.

This is a no-win for Billy Corgan to save this company.
>>
This is sad.
>>
>>1810289
This
>>
Is TNA does die, who should WWE take and add to the roster?
>>
>>1811075
They'll sign the Hardys to a Legends deal, fire everyone else, and take the library. Maybe bring back the X Division or something just to bury it.
>>
Billy and Matt have failed us lads

wrestling can't be saved
>>
>>1810247
JUST
>>
>>1811089
lmao @ sandow getting the axe again by Vince
>>
>>1811110
Especially on live TV like Jarret.
>>
>>1811075
James Storm and the Hardys are jumping ship regardless everyone else might leave
>>
>>1810295
I think if they offered Matt and Jeff creative liberties and supported their kino they would gladly sign on. They went out like shit though so who knows how WWE even feels. Jeff went out on Wellness violations and Matt publicly bitch on Twitter until they agreed to release him.
>>
>>1811089
They would join the TNA World Heavyweight Championship to Universal Championship for add prestigious to that horrible belt
>>
>>1814129
Jeff really fucked up his last run in WWE. He was the most over guy on the roster and the champ.

Is he clean now?
>>
>>1814226
He is. He realized it because of his children & the Victory Road incident.
>>
From a business standpoint, why did TNA fail?

Was it just a lack of buys and draws? We knew they'd never grow past what it was, but how did they wind up in such a deep financial hole?
>>
>>1814355
I don't even know where to start, but you can say Dixie Carter and you wouldn't be wrong.
>>
>>1814355
Started to fail around the time Hogan joined
>>
>>1814355

TNA failed because they had no idea what to do with it. It was only created to give Jeff Jarrett a place to work,

The had no business, branding or marketing strategy at all. Jarrett and co were just happy to keep collecting shekels from Panda Energy until they pulled out.
>>
>>1814355
It only turned a profit in two years of its existence. Otherwise it's been a money losing vehicle to get Jeff Jarrett and Dixie on tv.

Corona should just buy the thing if he really gives a damn. His net worth is 15x what it would cost to outright buy the company and he could finance the company through the year with his pocket change. He just doesn't want to be the one who has to pay down TNA's ~$40 million in debt since that wasn't his fault.
>>
>>1814270
That's good to hear.
>>
>>1814129
>I think if they offered Matt and Jeff creative liberties and supported their kino

Never going to happen in modern WWE. Creative freedom is pretty much unheard of now, and they would probably feel that the Delete angle would be too zany for them.
>>
File: deletion1.jpg (25KB, 829x422px) Image search: [Google]
deletion1.jpg
25KB, 829x422px
>>1814406
Yea Corgan's not buying because of that reason. He'll most likely just use the experience from this to open up his own promotion now without the qualms of having the initials TNA

In all seriousness though WWE WILL buy TNA because they've tried so hard for a long time to pretend like it hasn't existed up until now that they're trying to buy it.

F5
>>
>>1814483
Billy already ran a promotion once before TNA.
>>
>>1814468
>too zany for them.
>sports entertainment
>that god awful new day vs wyatt family segment

They're presence would be a godsend to their tag team division considering they're mostly all comedy acts and jobbers.
>>
>>1814491
Yes, I know what I meant was attempt to build a bigger one with a network behind it.
>>
>>1814492
>Sister Abigail gets brought up, some repackaged NXT Diva
>Start putting Bray and Rowan in winning matches
>Have a good feud with and finally win the belts from Slater and Rhyno.
>Bray giving one of his typical sermons in the ring with Rowan and Abigail.
>I'LL FADE AWAY AND CLASSIFY MYSELF AS OBSOLETE
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AucBG7TERJA
>Wyatts have a lengthy kino feud with Broken Matt, Brother Nero, and Reby
>>
>>1814492
>>that god awful new day vs wyatt family segment

Thats the writers, not Vince.

Vince is notorious for not watching any wrestling product outside of WWE. I just cant imagine him listening to the Hardys explaining this weird idea and agreeing. He'd think it was horseshit and package them up with some dumb ass gimmick instead. He wouldnt give a single shit that it worked in TNA, because TNA would be dead and WWE is not TNA.
>>
>>1814527
All it takes is Trips to say "look Vince, Matt and Jeff are really over with this weird storyline. Just let them do it until the steam runs out and they can go back to jumping of ladders, okay?"
>>
>>1814507
I personally don't like Bray Wyatt because he hasn't done anything to impress but maybe with Broken Matt they will have good storyline chemistry.

Yea I'll watch that. They already had a spat on Twitter anyways
>>
>>1814533
Vince would look at like "If they were so over, why are TNA out of business?"

Again, Vince doesnt give a singular shit what you've done outside of WWE. Anything thats not WWE doesnt count in his mind.
>>
>>1814549
Bray has knocked every actual opportunity he's been given outta the park.
>>
>>1814527
>Vince is notorious for not watching any wrestling product outside of WWE

How do you explain the Attitude era then?
>>
>>1814554
Shane being the literal target demographic + a huge ECW mark?
>>
>>1814556
>He thinks Vince listens to Shane
>Doesn't realize this is what drove Shane to run away the first place

Vince practically robbed WCW and ECW ideas because he knows how to do business.
>>
>>1814560
Vince of the late 90s was a very different person to Vince of the early 2010s.

>he knows how to do business

RECORD
>>
>>1814554
I'm not saying Vince doesnt steal ideas, but its always someone coming to him explaining why it would work in WWE. Vince does not watch non WWE products. Thats why he misses on talent like he did with Styles for years. He never saw Styles wrestle until the Rumble.
>>
>>1814552
>hides in dark room taunting randy with pretentious babble
>randy attacks him
>runs away

Bray Wyatt was meant to be a comedy gimmick now that I'm looking at not just this but other things. Broken Matt could fit really well against him
>>
>>1814566
You're new aren't you?

He did try giving Styles a deal years ago before he even signed to TNA but he Styles declined it because his wife was at College
>>
>>1814567
That's why I want it; WWE has crushed any chance Bray ever has of getting over. But I think Wyatts vs. Broken Hardys could be like Decay against them, except less shit since Bray actually has charisma unlike Decay.
>>
File: shane.jpg (15KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
shane.jpg
15KB, 320x180px
>>1814568
>>
>>1814567
>actual opportunity
>Orton feud

Pick zero.
>>
>>1814179
This if anything happens on TV it'll just be the champions jobbing out in unification matches after losing their gold to wwe guys.
>>
>>1814355
They spent inordinate amounts of money to get guys like Hogan, Flair, Sting, Nash, Booker T etc. Stars of yesterday, who didn't draw the ratings or merch sales to make up for it.
They didn't use these older guys to put over their own talent, they buried their homegrown talent and had 50-year old guys holding the belt.
These guys left, and then they had to deal with their homegrown talent who had been buried and often unpaid to keep the old guys around.

They had a whole bunch of shit involving Vince Russo. Bringing him in again cost them a very big TV deal.
I think at one point they almost managed to get Paul Heyman as a booker, but that deal failed because Heyman wanted too much control or something.

Basically, it failed because of Dixie Carter.
>>
>>1814568
Probably at the insistence of Trips. Hell, he wanted Ryback to originally bury Styles at Mania (according to Ryback anyway), but when Styles kept having great matches and kept selling a shit load of merch, plans changed
>>
>>1814566
>someone goes up to vince to show product
>vince looks over it like an actual businessman

what was your point again? if we're gonna backtrack then i guess you're wrong about vince not knowing about TNA
>>
>>1814598
Thats not what i said. I said he doesnt WATCH outside products. Of course he's aware of TNA, ROH, NJPW, and every other promotion.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (24KB, 488x209px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
24KB, 488x209px
NIGGA, IT'S HAPPENING!!!!

https://twitter.com/JustinLaBar/status/781180078449369088

Big Tunes Billy is gonna come thru.
>>
>>1814598
Vince had literally never even watched an NXT show until last WrestleMania weekend and that's his own company.

Fuck, according to London & Kendrick he barely even watched Smackdown during their Tag Title reign.
>>
File: shawn.jpg (6KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
shawn.jpg
6KB, 150x150px
>>1814618
>t-this is not what i meant
>o-ok it is what i meant
>>
>>1814633
According to who? You're only proof right now are some bitter potheads.

Let me guess...MMMmmmelt--
>>
>>1814682
As opposed to your proof of...?
>>
>>1814496
How was that? I was living in Chicago at that point and actually saw posters with Morrison on the front
Shame I never got to see it
>>
>>1814693
There's no solid evidence Anon, that's a fact, in the world of business there's just analysis and hindsight and by all means it does appear Vince is fully aware of other promotions and how they operate considering how successful he's been with building his with other people's ideas.
>>
>>1814702
I'm from Chicago Anon and guess what I see all the time here in one of the biggest cities in America

Posters.

Jesus Christ, 8 years ago Matt Hardy was signing autographs in some YMCA by me
>>
>>1814709
Despite what your confirmation bias says, your inferences do not count as evidence.
>>
File: fedora_gimmick.jpg (175KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
fedora_gimmick.jpg
175KB, 1284x722px
>>1814720
>Despite what your confirmation bias says, your inferences do not count as evidence.
>>
>>1814729
>hatposting

That didn't take long.
>>
>>1814730
Yea just keep looking at the trees and not the forest, kiddo
>>
>>1814733
Sorry I actually go off what people who matter have said instead of your imagination.
>>
File: smarks.jpg (37KB, 702x430px) Image search: [Google]
smarks.jpg
37KB, 702x430px
>>1814735
>Sorry I actually go off what people who matter have said instead of your imagination.
>>
>>1814738
>get BTFO
>memeshit

Like clockwork.
>>
>>1810266
WWE is making a crappy offer with almost 30% of what Corgan is giving them for full control of the company. Corgan's winning it.
>>
>>1814743
>Despite what your confirmation bias says, your inferences do not count as evidence.

You wanna make this into a meme, anon?
>>
>>1814747
WWE will push a bigger offer than Corgan

This ain't over not by a longshot
>>
File: 1385954486438.gif (1000KB, 307x248px) Image search: [Google]
1385954486438.gif
1000KB, 307x248px
Such a shame. TNA was fucking great when Angle and Christian joined. Shit went downhill when Hogan joined
>>
http://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=105004

>Billy Corgan is currently on the air on SiriusXM's "Busted Open" radio show discussing TNA and where things stand for the company.

>When asked about the potential that Bound for Glory will not take place this Sunday, Corgan said he would be in Orlando "rain or shine" and said that the last three rounds of tapings, he has been the person who agreed to deals that financially floated those PPV/tapings to take place, noting they were deals where the "ink was drying" as he went to the ring.

>Corgan said that he's done everything in his power to make sure that Bound for Glory takes place from a personal and financial level - noting that he was using money from "his own pile" to attempt to purchase the "majority ownership" of TNA.

Big Tunes Billy pulling from his personal stash to save TNA, gotta respect that.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.