[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Big Tunes Billy going to make it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 16

File: 1293894932.jpg (14KB, 636x521px) Image search: [Google]
1293894932.jpg
14KB, 636x521px
>"So… We still don’t have a deal. And time is running out. There’s no money to fund this week’s television and PPV. Um, WWE is back in the picture, which is a really interesting thing because with WWE in the picture, it could be over. And, you know, Dixie could sell to whoever she wants to sell too and I guess it’s become very complicated. Billy Corgan talked to ESPN and said, you know, he wanted to buy it but...and he’s got the money to buy it but its a complicated thing.. and he talked like it’s a deal that would take weeks to put together. And they don’t got weeks. They got like…I talked to somebody there and its essentially.. they got until Friday because that’s the last business day before Sunday. They can’t really, you know, get everything to the bank and get the money in and all that and be ready on a Sunday. It’s just not going to work. So they got a couple days to get this deal done.

>Billy Corgan has also said that if he buys the company, he is changing the name of the company which, quite frankly, I would do. Just the feeling, it’s a tainted brand name and it’s just better to start with something else. Um, I would like to give it a little facelifting and get it out of Orlando, but, you know, financially, the last time they got out of Orlando, it cost them so much money that it really wasn’t worth it. And you know, they are really high on the Hardy’s thing. But everyday, you know, there’s talks going on, stuff going on and uh there’s not a lot of time.
>>
>If they sell to WWE, they are pretty much done. It’s pretty much it. You know, WWE would buy the tape library and um… there’s so much there because one of the complicated things is all the debt. There’s millions of dollars that there in the hole right now. There’s more in the hole than it would cost to buy the company. So, that make’s it real complicated. There's people who might be willing to buy the company. It’s like if Billy or Aerolux, let’s just say one of them buys it. Well, the other one would have to, you know, buy the company from Dixie for whatever it is but they are also going to have to pay the other one, the money that they put in for all those TV’s, not to mention all the other money for god knows what is still owed… wrestlers that might be behind.. whatever.. there’s so much.. its like.. its not an easy deal. Last week, I was talking to somebody from the outside, and my feeling is because the time situation, that's not happening. That deal is not happening in 4 days. With WWE, that's not as difficult because you’re just selling the tape library. With WWE, everyone would lose their job. Well, not everyone. They would take some wrestlers but the company would be done though."

>yfw Dixie turns heel again and sells to WWE
>>
RIP TNA
>>
Can this man not string together a sentence
>>
File: 12989288191.jpg (36KB, 204x320px) Image search: [Google]
12989288191.jpg
36KB, 204x320px
>this kills broken matt
JFMSU
>>
>Selling it to corgan, who will rename your brand and your legacy

>Selling it to your evil nemesis, who keeps your brand and legacy alive, through the network

What is the bigger evil for Dixie?
>>
>>1809727
>Dixie
>caring about the TNA brand and legacy

lmao
>>
>>1809732
Who else did for 10+ years? You do know TNA would've died in 03 if not for Dixie right?
>>
>>1809732
she apparently cares a lot. moving her into the title of "chairwoman" was a face saving measure when billy was named president. she still wants to be seen on tv.
>>
>>1809743
>she cares because she's an incompetent boob who keeps pumping her papi's money into it

She just wants to be on TV, darlin'
>>
>>1809727
Meltzer is a moron. Dixie has every valid reason and right to sell to WWE. Whats a faggot like Corgan gonna know about running a wrestling promotion? Wrestling a tough carny business, fools like him fold at the first sign of trouble. WWE would atleast preserve the brand's legacy and keep it alive in a sense.
>>
File: 1473393896236.png (461KB, 589x631px) Image search: [Google]
1473393896236.png
461KB, 589x631px
>retards ACTUALLY FUCKING THOUGHT Billy was gonna self fund TNA for years
>>
If Dixie sold it to Vince, that just proves she's a stupid cunt who is mad that if she can't run TNA, no one will. If Vince actually buys TNA, I think I'm done with wrestling.
>>
Can Billy even afford to fund TNA?
>>
This is disheartening, I really wanted to see what Big Tunes Billy could do with running a wrestling company.
>>
>>1809719
Broken Matt is bigger than tna. he can do his own promotion around his huge villa.This is the chance for backyard wrestling to be mainstream
>>
Cant wait, wwe or corgan will tna into something for once.
>>
If Vince buys it, it ends now.

If Cilly Borgan buys it, the memes go on for a few years and then it ends.

Eitherway, it will end.
>>
>and um...
>you know
>like...
>umm
Who the fuck wrote this thrash
>>
>>1809747
Hunter, literally kill yourself.

>Wrestling a tough carny business

What do you think the music business is, retard?

>Whats a faggot like Corgan gonna know about running a wrestling promotion

He ran some outlaw promotion in Chicago for a few years. He's on record as saying wrestling is the last American form of rebellion left that hasn't been tainted and that he wants to bring an edgy product that pushes boundaries. There's no reason to want to see him fail.
>>
File: 123949838942.jpg (129KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
123949838942.jpg
129KB, 1600x900px
WHAT IS SHE HOLDING OUT FOR? BTB HAS THE MONEY BUT SHE'S HOLDING OUT.

WTF DOES SHE WANT?!!
>>
File: dixy.jpg (86KB, 334x409px) Image search: [Google]
dixy.jpg
86KB, 334x409px
>>1809834
she will sell to billy if he lets her be in charge as president again and rehires hogan
>>
>>1809834
Vince cock
>>
I hope he manages to make a deal. Honestly, if TNA dies my interest in wrestling goes. I have no interest in watching WWE's god awful brand of 'sport entertainment' and ROH is the drizzling shits. Anything else is too annoying to pick up as much as I like NJPW.
>>
>>1809869
ROH is much better than lolTNA

>not watching Lucha Underground
>>
>>1809869

Lucha is the best show on tv
>>
WHAT IS DOING DICCIE MAILMAN IN RAW IS WAR???
>>
Ajpw is the best for straight wrestling and logical booking.
>>
Who will hold the funeral for tna
>>
>>1809832
>MUH REBELLION DX
>>
Dixie needs to get hit by a truck
>>
File: 1472304666614.jpg (9KB, 205x170px) Image search: [Google]
1472304666614.jpg
9KB, 205x170px
>yfw Cody runs away from WWE just to go back to it

I bet Vince left that Stardust costume clean and warm
>>
File: Black Guy Laughing On Boat.webm (434KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
Black Guy Laughing On Boat.webm
434KB, 400x267px
>>1809917
that's just cruel
>>
>>1809917
Cody isn't signed with TNA. He's per appearance same as every other show he's doing.
>>
>>1809869
I wouldn't say that about ROH (though I haven't enjoyed it as much as I did in the past), but I feel the same way as you.
>>
This kills the North American wrestling scene. WWE can now afford to be even lazier
>>
>>1809809
Transcript of Mad Money Meltzer. Guy cannot string a sentence together without those.
>>
>>1809719
Matt is doing a UK tour next month. He will sign to WCPW, self-produce all his own content from the House Hardy mansion and release it as inserts on the WhatCulture? channel and everything will be rosy.
>>
>>1809994
Based Vince working the outlaws
>>
>>1809749
no, people thought he would front a consortium of existing entertainment and media execs.
>>
>>1809809
Who else but Meltzer.

Seriously all it's missing is some long sighs in the middle, which probably happened.
>>
did you guys not read the part about the debts? TNA is a huge liability to whoever purchases the company. i doubt vince wants their tape library bad enough to take on a black hole of debt to get it
>>
File: corgan-194558[1].jpg (60KB, 658x338px) Image search: [Google]
corgan-194558[1].jpg
60KB, 658x338px
>With WWE, everyone would lose their job. Well, not everyone. They would take some wrestlers but the company would be done though.

Who are the top 5 or 10 guys that WWE would want.?
>>
>>1810858
Everyone but Meme Carter 3, Sandow and Chody Rhodes
>>
>>1809884
>ROH

kek
>>
>>1810858
1. Big Money Matt
2. Brother Nero
3. Senor Benjamin
4. Reby Sky
5. Vanguard 1
>>
>>1809691
Basically billy doesn't have the liquid assets in line to buy it while Vince and the www no doubt have it ready to clear their banks once the ink is dry, you would think billy would have figured out this simple thing months ago if he was serious about buying the company outright. Vince just showing he's the better more prepared business man
>>
Billy will save TNA, guys, it's fine
>>
Based Billy going to kill Vince once and for all
>>
>>1810865
Cody doesn't have a contract with TNA. He's refusing to sing with anyone and just doing appearances at every indie scene to tick the guys he wants to wrestle off his list.
>>
I feel sorry for BTB. Latched himself onto a sinking ship all for his love of wrestling.

He should've known better though.
>>
>>1809848
Probably this, her dad blocked the sale of the company 3-4 years ago because her remaining in a management position post sale was a big demand they had.

Corgan should just let it fail, then start his own promotion from scratch with no debts and pick up whatever contracts he think will make him money. Once dixie is out of the picture I think tv execs will look at the gains he has made in the last few months of influence and give him a chance
>>
>>1809917
Fuckin Sandow too.. How could they let him go and take in jinder Mahal and keep the fuckin ascension/shining stars. If he did come back I hope he gets a huge pop
>>
>>1811030
Have you seen sandow in TNA? He sucks hardcore the wwe writers have him good promos he's atrocious by himself.
>>
>>1810884
Vince has a lot more money to throw around than Corgan at short notice in general. He liquidated a few million in stock recently to help fund the CM punk lawsuit.

The fact that Corgan was caught unawares of the timing says a lot about how Dixie views him by not giving him preferential treatment and ample notice of her intentions to sell before letting everyone else in on it. I don't follow TNA closely, but I'm aware of numerous occasions where she obfuscated/omitted or just outright lied about things to her TV providers, where she kept her own talent in the dark about the company situation, letting them find out from the media, not paying talent for over a year.. Fucking shambolic businesswoman.

She should just get her dad to fund a cooking or reality show or some shit cos it's obviously she only does it cos she wants to be on TV.
>>
>>1810858
Lashley
Moose
The entire x division
Robbie e
Eli drake
Decay
Hardys
Storm
Knockouts

Practically everyone except for Sandow and ec3 and Cody rhodes
>>
>>1811042

I saw his first promo, it was ok, but he didn't need to throw shade on WWE, everyone else who knew who was, was already doing that for him and willing him to succeed.

He should have been introduced in opposition to someone who'd best showcase his strengths, not just coming out on his own to cut a promo on his ex company. that's like getting remarried and using your wedding speech complaining about your ex wife. We all know she was a cunt dude, you don't need to tell us how badly she farted in bed.

Aaron Rex is a terrible name too.. Just use your real name or call yourself Damien Icedow or something
>>
>>1811059
What about James Storm? Surely he has a couple of years left in him.

Hardys will be back eventually in some capacity, I don't see Kevin Dunn letting anyone having fun with his toys though for so prepare for motion sickness and needless repetitive zooming if they did attempt to carry that over
>>
>>1811094
Ah sorry, I see you have Storm at the bottom.. A beer money reformation would be good for a year of tag teaming when both guys get up there in age.
>>
>>1810823
>Implying that WWE can't afford the TNA's debts wht a new Cena's T-Shirt and a DVD of "Best of TNA".
>>
How many subscribers would the Network add if they got the TNA library?
>>
File: thegreatwar.jpg (64KB, 1024x572px) Image search: [Google]
thegreatwar.jpg
64KB, 1024x572px
>>1810881
king maxel too

bet his downside would be huge
>>
File: 129838943.jpg (23KB, 600x342px) Image search: [Google]
129838943.jpg
23KB, 600x342px
billy pls

YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE
>>
>>1811059
sounds about right except lashley vince probably still holds a grudge.
moose for a brief run in NXT then the main roster
most of the x-division for the cursierweight
robbie e main roster to be with the hype bros trio
eli drake for NXT
decay to feud or join brayyy lmao
the hardys main roster seprate or together
storm for NXT
allie, sienna and raquel for NXT and then the mainroster

MAYBE
the american wolves for NXT if they actually listen to hhh this time
jessie for NXT because he has the look vince likes and he actually has a pretty good dropkick
shera for NXT because hes indian and wwe wants someone from their market.
the rest will go back to the indies.
>>
worth saving from TNA:

Broken Matt
Brother Nero
The Decay
Everyone else in that storyline (Senor Benjamin, Reby, Vangaurd 1, Skarsgaard ect.)
Lashley
EC3
Spud
Eddie Edwards
DJZ
Allie
Maria, Bennett can come too I guess
Eli Drake
Trevor Lee

did I forget anyone?

oh yeah and Big Tunes Billy is welcome too
>>
File: IMG_0701.gif (2MB, 332x215px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0701.gif
2MB, 332x215px
>>1811204
>implying Big Tunes Billy can save TNA when he couldn't even save his music career
>>
>>1811253
kek
>>
> Big Tunes Billy

This name has me in stitches
>>
You realize that if WWE buys TNA the Hardys become property of Vince and they can't do their gimmick anywhere else, right? They'd get sued into oblivion.

If they go to WWE they lose all creative freedom and the gimmick is ruined too.

The only thing that saves the gimmick is Billy ponying up the $40 million TNA is in the hole for and he won't because despite what he says he doesn't really care all that much.
>>
>>1811339
>he won't because despite what he says he doesn't really have that kinda money.

There fixed anon.
>>
So what's left after this? Vince won't try to buy RoH because there's no reason to, and he likes reaping their indie talent.
Will there ever be another promotion in the US that rises to WWE Alternative level?
>>
>>1811367
He made over $300 million in his lifetime with the Pumpkins where the fuck did the money go?
>>
>>1809747
sadly I think you're right.
And at the least if WWE had any heart they could throw on some 'one night stand' type ppv.
Aj and a few guys pretty much carried that show on their back but with out them it was destined to fail.
>>
>>1810858

I'm sure they'd do anything they could to get Matt and Jeff (and either pretend the whole #BROKEN thing never happened or run it into the ground harder than they usually do when they get their hands on anything remotely popular) at least.
>>
Only Stamford Wives would think TNA going out of business is a good thing...
>>
>>1810858
Hardy's
Literally no one else.
With guys like Lashley, he's doing mma on the side and wwe wouldn't allow that.
They never gave a shit about guys like Abyss so I doubt they'll try again to sign him after their previous failed attempts.
I think possibly they'll sign a few why.jpgs
Because wwe are stupid like that.
>>
>>1811579
this
>>1810884
and then this
>>1811054
>>
File: JuWm.jpg (17KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
JuWm.jpg
17KB, 320x240px
>Billy hires him as an accountant for the deal.
>He buys the company by tomorrow night.
>>
File: 12930409211.jpg (209KB, 500x627px) Image search: [Google]
12930409211.jpg
209KB, 500x627px
WHICH SEAT IS SHE GOING TO TAKE ?!!?
>>
>>1811811
mathematician stiener would find a way but hes busy running a successful restaurant at the moment.
>>
>>1811228
>EC3
>Eli Drake
Nah, they would go back to being jobbers in the based E
>>
File: 1470322935060.png (335KB, 373x384px) Image search: [Google]
1470322935060.png
335KB, 373x384px
>>1812164
>based E
>>
File: randell.png (163KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
randell.png
163KB, 424x318px
>>1811918
>fun fun fun
>looking forward to killing wrestling
>>
>>1812216
>le contrarian outlaw memer
>>
>>1812295
>le shit eating "sports entertainment" fan
>>
>>1812314
>SEETHING
>>
>>1810858
>except EC3

I think Haitch will try again with EC3 somehow. He has gained some character development and still needs to wrestle more on NXT. I hope Eric Young returns to NXT soon.
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.