[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>CM Punk! CM Punk! CM Punk! What did the crowd mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

>CM Punk! CM Punk! CM Punk!

What did the crowd mean by this?
>>
LOOK IN MY EYES WHAT DO YOU SEE?
>>
The stupid indie midgets put on a boring fucking show so the crowd had to entertain themselves and also tell the fags in the ring that theyre boring them to tears
>>
The division feels and it's presented like filler.

Understandable that the crowd doesn't care.
>>
They'd rather watch their hero tap out in >3 minutes than flippy shit.
>>
>>1808629
The only people who go to Raw, Smackdown, or any other televised WWE event do it to get themselves over.

That's pretty easy when all of Raw sucks but they have to go to extra lengths for the few actual good things
>>
Smarks at reddit are seething that the crowd dumped on their cruiserweight match

same smarks ruin the fun or marks and kids everywhere whenever roman or cena or orton wrestles with similar chants

serves them right
>>
>>1808871
This. I was so excited to see the cruiser weight division, something that should have been a breath of fresh air to a stagnant 3 hour Raw show, and instead these guys get pushed out to fill up time. Fucking waste and another reason they should have been on Smackdown.
>>
>>1808629
This wouldn't happen if The Brian Kendrick was Champion.
>>
>>1809010
about time
>>
>>1809010
This made me think...

Snark hypocrites BTFO
>>
Rawtists only care for 20 minute promo's. Having to actually watch wrestling is too taxing for them to sit and watch.
>>
>>1809010
This 2bh famalamdingdong. Finally some people had got a clue what's going on
>>
>>1809010
kek
>>
File: 1467243752205.jpg (31KB, 480x300px) Image search: [Google]
1467243752205.jpg
31KB, 480x300px
>be smark
>cry and whine when your personal favorite flippyshit charisma voids aren't pushed
>disrupt the show and disrespect everyone with obnoxious meme chants
>finally, the company gives in, pushes your favorite bingo hall losers to the main event and even sets up a whole tournament filled almost exclusively with smark favorite vanilla indie shitters just for you
>goes all out and signs many of them, gives them a slot on the main show
>second week of them being there, many of them debuting for the first time in a moment they'll remember for the rest of their lives
>disrupt the show and disrespect everyone with obnoxious meme chants
I hope Vince outlives Triple H and puts an end to this smark catering bullshit. No one's height should work against them being pushed in pro wrestling, but you people are the epitome of cancer. You don't want to fix the product, you just want to complain. You don't want to enjoy the show, you want to get yourselves over with embarrassing chants. Literally, unironically commit suicide.
>>
File: BALORED.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
BALORED.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>1809010
>-t. FedoRamen

>>1813822
>No one's height should work against them being pushed in pro wrestling,

So you're shading every cruiserweight because...?
>>
>>1813853
>So you're shading every cruiserweight because...?
I'm not...? Kendrick has the best character in the company and Nese needs some more charisma but is incredible to watch. I'm "shading" the smarks who are ruining the show with their bullshit and I'm "shading" the indie guys who buy into their own hype despite bringing absolutely nothing of worth to the table. It just so happens that many of the former love many of the latter.
>>
>>1813893
>I'm "shading" the smarks who are ruining the show with their bullshit

lol

>and I'm "shading" the indie guys who buy into their own hype despite bringing absolutely nothing of worth to the table.

You really don't even know what you're mad about, do you?
>>
>>1808629
Was this that full sail shit?
>>
>>1813921
I know very well what I'm mad about. Obnoxious smarks who ruin shows and the experience for everyone, and the increasing popularity of gimmickless, characterless, charisma-lacking indy guys who think being athletic is all there is to being a good wrestler and that the heel/face divide is "outdated."
>>
>>1808871
>>1809024
They changed the whole presentation. It's like Vince watched UFC 200 and decided he wanted that in WWE. The referees check the wrestlers before they start the match, after the match they stand next to each other and one has his hand raised, it doesn't work at all for wrasslin.

It's like they're treating it as dedicated pissbreak time, it should feel like part of RAW, not "here's some other shit for you to watch look they flip a lot"
>>
>>1813927
This was Cincinnati Rawtists during the cruiserweight match monday.
>>
>>1813893
THIS, not to mention - smarks tend to forget their wonderboys as fast as they have more than 10 matches in WWE. Seriously, watch this happen - The interest span of a typical smark in their wonderboys is shorter than a flies attention span.

>X gets a WWE contract in NXT, smarks explode
>X debuts in NXT, smarks explode
>X has his 10th match in NXT, smarks still chant name, but don't care as much about him
>X gets to main roster, smarks almost completely lose interest in X
>X is totally forgotten by smarks "hurr durr we always knew he wasn't special and would never draw, but hey, did you hear, Y is getting a NXT contract"
>X gets a jjobber position, or gets released
>Y gets a TNA contract, smarks explode
>...

And the circle closes. Watch this happen with almost every one of those wonder boys and girl. Even KO, Rollins, Ambrose, who still are around the main event status, are not over in smarks eyes as they were when they signed.
>>
>>1813940
So you're mad about your own imagination.

Got It!
>>
>>1813954
Cite 3 instances of this ever actually happening.
>>
>>1813968
So the constant annoying smark chants, the increasing lack of personalities in wrestling, the existence of NXT, Wrestlemania 30, the 2015 Royal Rumble, the majority of the wrestlers in the cruiserweight division, every single woman on the roster, Dean Ambrose's WWE title reign, Finn Balor, Finn Balor being the first Universal champion--none of this ever happened and this is all just in my imagination. Got it. I guess that kind of argument is par for the course with someone who is clinically-retarded.
>>
>>1813970
Pre-NXT: Cesaro, Tyson Kidd

Also Bayley, Asuka (both maybe not to THAT extent, but they are on the "forgetting" path, just like Ambrose and KO), Bo Dallas, Damien Sandow, Wyatt, even Bryan when he was pushed to the top, didn't draw a dime, and was pushed back to tag team division, lost a shit ton of smark fans, Neville, PAIGE, Zayn, Maddox, and probably many more that I can't think of right away.
>>
>>1813970
He listed three in that very same post, you fucking embarrassment.
>>
>>1813985
Lol, yeah. This too.
>>
>>1813981
Aww, is somebody mad that Dave tapped to the GOAT who actually got over?

STILL?

>clinically-retarded.

That shouldn't have a hyphen.
>>
>>1813983
>even Bryan when he was pushed to the top, didn't draw a dime, and was pushed back to tag team division, lost a shit ton of smark fans,

Oh yeah, that Bryan guy was SO not over during Hell No. Right...
>>
>>1813989
>the GOAT
"lol"

>That shouldn't have a hyphen.
Thanks.
>>
>>1813970
>>1813983

Some more pre-nxt indie darlings that were supposed to be the shit and smarks loved them for a couple of matches and got bored, when I look at wwe.com alumni page: DH Smith, Evan Bourne, Justin Gabriel, even Barrett.
>>
>>1813990
Based Kane and writers saved him for that one single storyline.
>>
File: based.jpg (35KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
based.jpg
35KB, 642x361px
>>1808629
NASH was right and everyone knows it. vanilla midgets don't draw.
>>
>>1813942

They dont even flip a lot though.

If it was all Nevielles and Evan Bournes it wouldnt be so garbage.

No instead of fake fighting its fake UFC in a wrasslin ring done terribly.
>>
Something just feels off about the Cruiserwaits, brother. Like, they were introduced with significant fanfare but some may feel it's unwarranted or unearned. Besides, putting a tag like them, such as the "Women's division" really separates them from the rest of the pack, as if to say they're not good enough.

Not to mention, that TJ Perkins looks, feels and talks like an undeserving bitch ass fuccboi.
>>
>>1816130
Cena is like 6'1.
Drew more then Nash ever has.
>>
>>1808871
It's also obnoxious.

>look everyone these guys are special!
>we even change the ring ropes to purple because these little guys are so different from everyone else on the roster and you should totally watch this not shit match XD

I mean shit you can smell the desperation on WWE's part. Not even le womyn's revolution gets this kind of treatment which would be expected yet it doesn't happen. WCW still did it way better. Don't treat them like some sort of special olympians that are different. Treat it like a serious division/championship. There is no need for the meme lights and purple ropes. And god that belt is so damn childish to. Kids don't care for these flippy manlets. They only like Cena.
>>
File: 1470007562741.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1470007562741.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
>>1816203
>Cena
>vanilla midget
>>
File: 1466444864992.jpg (27KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
1466444864992.jpg
27KB, 500x385px
>>1816130
Hall looks drunk af
Nash looks high af
>>
>>1816130
Nash would be an expert on not drawing...
>>
>>1816140
>TJP
>undeserving

How can you manage to be this wrong and still remember how to breathe?

>>1813994
I'm not sure you know what an "indie darling" is.
>>
>>1816130
>b-but vanilla giants do!

Sexclueweightsshower
>>
>>1808639
A KEK WHO TAPPED OUT IN UNDER 3
>>
File: fat mark.png (207KB, 296x338px) Image search: [Google]
fat mark.png
207KB, 296x338px
the STATE of this smark after the tjp/ibushi match
>>
>>1808871
Michael Cole was literally laughing at the notion of the Cruiserweight Classic on Raw.
>>
File: just punk2.jpg (7KB, 277x95px) Image search: [Google]
just punk2.jpg
7KB, 277x95px
>>1808639
>>
>>1816237
Okay. I'll bite.

"Why does a guy who has no charisma and who can't even cut a simple promo after being in the business for eighteen years deserve to be the inaugural cruiserweight champion and represent the whole division?"

There you go.
>>
>>1817171
this fucker is annoying to look at
>>
>>1817171
That poor asian girl looked like someone close to her died
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.