[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wrestling Observer Radio: Rollins and Owens aren't over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3oZNMJv6Fc

>Meltzer thought Roman Reigns didn’t look like a top star in his match with Rusev and how Rusev basically carried the shit outta Roman Reigns

The original plan for the Universal Championship was going to be Jericho/Balor/Owens. Now we have a variety of different options to choose from: Cesaro/Owens, Cesaro/Owens/Rollins, Cesaro/Owens/Rollins/Jericho, and Owens/Zayn/Jericho. Also the crowd didn’t seem to care all that much about the main event being Owens/Rollins saying how it didn’t feel like watching a WWE main event level match.

>The New Day are getting booked to beat Demolitions record because Demolition is on the list of stars all suing the company for concussion testing. This unfortunately leaves us with little to no options for opponents to face The New Day less you want New Day/Shining Stars or New Day/Enzo @ Cass.

>Brian Kendrick is the John Cena of the Cruiserweight Division existing to make all of the non-WWE experienced talent get over. TJ needs a little bit of work selling his offense but he’s gonna have another match with Kendrick at the next PPV.

>Meltzer thinks the match should have been called off the second Cesaro botched his suicide dive which would have automatically given Sheamus the victory from Technical Stoppage. Meltzer says the options for Roman Reigns right now are Sheamus/Reigns or Cesaro/Reigns.

>Jericho and Zayn somehow have no chemistry with each other. Every time they have a match together its never good. Its never -5 stars terrible but you can tell that Jericho can’t keep up with Zayn and due to this he’s making Zayn look like shit.

>Nothing to report on Nia Jax/Alicia Fox. It was forgettable and Jax is still indecisive as to what she wants as a finisher.

>The long term women’s angle is going to be Bayley vs Sasha Banks come the Road to Mania but for next month its Charlotte vs Sasha w/ Sasha booked to win in her home town.
>>
>Meltzer thinks the match should have been called off the second Cesaro botched his suicide dive which would have automatically given Sheamus the victory from Technical Stoppage. Meltzer says the options for Roman Reigns right now are Sheamus/Reigns or Cesaro/Reigns.

Well it's a good thing Meltzer doesn't run things. That would have been an even shitter ending.
>>
>>1806423
>Rollins got a standing ovation last like after a literal 3 star match with two of your top workers in the ME

I agree 100% about JeriGOD and Zayn tho. Jericho can't go PPV matches anymore. He's fine on Raws and shit, but when Zayn kicks it up on a PPV he just stumbles around and fucks it up for him.
>>
>>1806438

Outside of the fuck finish and Cesaro almost killing himself the match was great. Not PPV worthy but it had been a great ending to a House Show.
>>
>>1806442

Why is Jericho still here? How much Cocaine money does he need for his band to go back on tour?
>>
>>1806442
Fucked up the through the turnbuckle DDT as well.

>>1806444
I think that's the general consensus. But I'd rather have the fuck finish and another match at Hell in a Cell than have either guy win because of a ref stoppage.
>>
>the crowd didn't care for a heel vs heel main event match

Interesting
>>
>>1806469
Seth is face now.
>>
>>1806456

The only thing Cesaro/Sheamus can accomplish at Hell in a Cell is if both of them get busted open
>>
>>1806469
>>1806481

Seth is a luke warm babyface and Owens heel mannerisms don't really make him look to be anything more than a comedy character
>>
>>1806451
He's there because he likes it
>>
>>1806482
Which is what we need. Give them a few weeks off because of "injuries" and because Cesaro genuinely looks like he's going to die in every match they've had, put them in a hell in a cell match and let them go to town. It's the only real way to finish this feud after that bullshit ending.
>>
>>1806492
>anything but the main event feud getting a cell match
Nah. WWE don't care about anything below ME and half arse everything.
>>
>>1806496
Implying Sahsa isn't going to win the first ever women's HIAC match in her hometown
>>
>>1806496
Yeah there is that, which is fucking stupid, but at the very least they should get a no DQ match.
>>
>>1806496
Considering the cage will already be there anyway and that match is due to set ostensibly the next number one contender for the World title, I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility.
>>
>>1806491

He likes the money
>>
>>1806498
God this will actually happen. They need to keep Dana out so Cuck Foley will make this match. Sasha is going to die.
>>
>>1806509
I CAN'T WAIT MAGGLE
>>
>>1806451
Because he's one of if not the only consistently entertaining there.
He shouldn't be having PPV matches with Zayn though. It does Zayn no favours.
>>
>>1806509
Mick's become such an insufferable cuck since WWE hire him and his entire family.
>>
>>1806522

Then give him a role where all he does is cut pre-tapped promos
>>
>>1806533

Ironically Holy Foley like Legends House and Camp WWE is getting the lowest viewership on the network

Ride Along is still the top
>>
>>1806535
>Jericho
>pre-taped

Fuck no. Just make him an intermediary for feuds with speaking segments and putting people over on Raw.w
>>
>>1806533
>Mick so brain damaged he thinks he's from the British Isles now
>>
>>1806537
Aw man Legends house got bad numbers? That series was awesome, I was hoping for a second, guess I know why it didn't get it now.
>>
>>1806423
Jerijoke can't keep up with brown strongman let alone Zayn
>>
>The New Day

Simple. Heel turn. It will freshen things up and can serve to elevate them individually by having the have more 6 man tag matches ala The Shield, put heat on Enzo/Cass when they finally lose and will have more weight when the finally break. Actually, Kofi atleast should actually be hovering around the upper midcard now. Sucks their feud with John Cena over the US Title was basically dropped.
>>
>>1806559
Wouldn't work. Their shtick is being goofy and everyone knows it. They probably couldn't get heat outside of cheat shots anymore if they tried for weeks straight. They'd just fall back into A pattern of "lol funny joke UR SPORTS TEAM SUCKS" after week 2.
>>
>>1806533
typical lib lob faggot
>>
>>1806537
that cartoon wasnt actually too bad for what it was
>>
>>1806559
They did cheat to win yesterday and the announcers made a point of that, maybe that's the direction they're heading, if the plan is for them to drop to Enzo and Cass now.
>>
>>1806533
m8, pls tell me this isn't real, MIck didn't really say that did he?
>>
>>1806562
>Their shtick is being goofy and everyone knows it.

Remember when they attacked Dolph Ziggler backstage or somewhere and then dragged his lifeless body while joking and laughing like fucking thug maniacs? Do that. Fucking pick on Sami Zayn and Neville. Fucking threaten to hurt Corey Graves. Shit like that. Its all do-able.
>>
>>1806533
Mick has been an insufferable cuck for 15 years
>>
>>1806576
Go look at his Twitter lad, 13 hours ago.
>>
HEY GUYS MY NAME IS MELZTER AND I AM AN OLD MAN WHO ENJOYS BITVHING AND MOANING ABOUT WRESTLING BECAUSE I AM JUST SO WISE AND SHIT EVEN THOUGH I DONT KNOW HOW TO PROPERLY WRITE A COHSEIVE SENTENCE ON TWITTER FUCK YOU MELTZER NOODY CARES ABOUT YOUR FUCKING DUMB STUPID IDIOT ASS OPINIONS
>>
>>1806577
Basically go full Clockwork Orange.
>>
>>1806423
>Jericho makes Zayn look like shit
He's fucking kidding right?
>>
>>1806585
Yeah, those stagger sideways until you fall on the ground tornado DDTs looked excellent!
>>
>>1806582
i care
>>
File: 1474479263314.jpg (41KB, 474x430px) Image search: [Google]
1474479263314.jpg
41KB, 474x430px
Must suck for Cesaro. All the momentum he's gained through his matches with Sheamus is going to be wasted because he'll likely take on Kevin Owens, who isn't a step up by any means. If he were up against Cena, AJ or even Ambrose it would mean so much more.

>tfw you're watching Clash of Champions in the morning cause eurofag
>eating Coco Pops and browsing clips4sale
>tfw you realise you're wearing the same kind of shirt as the Universal champ

It was literally the only short sleeve shirt I had that wasn't dirty. Owens needs to go.
>>
>>1806604
KO buried cesaro twice already. that was KO's first feud after cena, which he won of course
>>
>>1806604
If Raw wasn't in such a sorry state and could spend losing a workhorse like Cesaro, I'd like to think he would use his title shot from winning the Best of 7 to challenge AJ over on Smackdown, playing off on his promo at the draft.
>>
>>1806604
>All the momentum he's gained through his matches with Sheamus

lolwat

>>1806614
It should have been for a shot at a title of their choosing, and they should have signed a contract for it. Then Cesaro wins, he's in-ring, they have the US/UC there, ask him who, then he says "THE WWE CHAMPIONSHIP...ON SMACKDOWN"
Swerve, big pop, hot debut, white-hot match, establishment of an upper-card guy on the real A-Brand. Win all around.
>>
>>1806623
>It should have been for a shot at a title of their choosing, and they should have signed a contract for it. Then Cesaro wins, he's in-ring, they have the US/UC there, ask him who, then he says "THE WWE CHAMPIONSHIP...ON SMACKDOWN"
>Swerve, big pop, hot debut, white-hot match, establishment of an upper-card guy on the real A-Brand. Win all around.
That would have been pretty sweet, so of course it wasn't going to happen.
>>
>>1806544
that, and it aired a few years after being taped due to unsuccessful pitches to other networks for it.
>>
>>1806638
They'd probably find a way to ruin it, like Daniel Bryan and Shane coming out and dancing around Steph and Foley with le yes chants.
>>
>>1806539

So more shit involving Talk is Jericho and The Highlight Reel?
>>
>>1806604
>Ambrose it would mean so much more
my fucking sides bro
>>
>>1806571

It was poorly animated and it had to be redone from scratch to retcon all appearances of Hogan and Punk.

Hell Austin's model is literally punk's old model just touched up
>>
>>1806736
>Camp WWE's Austin was meant to be Punk
This makes too much sense.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2FYw8RA7RA&index=22&list=WL

Here is the Bryan and Vinny review of Clash of Champions case anyone wants to watch both and do a compare and contrast

Apparently Craig wants nothing to do with reviewing modern Raw and Smackdown so the Raw team is going to be

>Alvarez, Vinny, and some douchebag named Wang

The Smackdown team is going to be

>Filthy Tom, Vinny, and Alvarez

Craig is still around but he's only interested in reviewing old school WWF and WCW and if they're lucky they can get Lance Storm to review with them.
>>
>>1806736
cucked hard
>>
Where the fuck was HHH?
>>
>>1806765

At the end of the PPV, WWE did a Network only exclusive aftershow where Stephanie told Foley to go do some bullshit and then ran off to the parking garage where Hunter was signaling her to hurry into the Limo which drove off in a hurry
>>
>>1806771
And this is why RAM is so shit. It's still focusing backstage shenanigans revolving around HHH and Steph. How are we supposed to give a shit about their main title when all it is every single time is some retarded power struggle between whatever face is going up against the Authority. Because that's all it ever is, The Authority plus some guy that gets replaced vs. some other guy. It's never about the wrestlers themselves. Cesaro was so right.
>>
>>1807009

Bryan and Vinny talked about this. Championships don't matter. The only thing that matters is which McMahon you impress.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.