[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So Roman has suffered his punishment, he got the US belt that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 1

File: ramenroids.jpg (64KB, 864x575px) Image search: [Google]
ramenroids.jpg
64KB, 864x575px
So Roman has suffered his punishment, he got the US belt that is clearly the main title on Raw now, and I doubt he'll lose clean in a while.

When will we see pic related happen again? I believe he will go undefeated for the rest of the year, drop the US title in some clusterfuck of a match involving half the roster, and win the universal title when it feels a bit more credible
>>
>>1805334
livejournal.com
>>
Considering how bad wwe is since the whole Indy shit took over, only Roman reigns can save wwe, guys like balor and owen has killed wwe
>>
>>1805334
>He got the US belt that is clearly the main title on RAW now
>US title
>Main title on RAW

Just.Fuck.Off.

Do you and your underage buddies really get this much of a kick out of lazy shitposting?
>>
>>1805436
>Bálor
>indy
>>
Inb4 the US Title starts main eventing the PPV's.
With that said, I can't be too mad because Roman Reigns lost cleanly to Seth, Dean and Finn not that long ago. I don't mind him going on a bit of an undefeated streak for now. I just don't know if it'll ever get him over, though.
>>
>>1805460
Oh wow, he did 3 clean jobs after never doing them on the main roster! That's nearly a 1 per year ratio!
>>
>>1805473
Hell, I'm happy with that. That's about the ratio I'd want from the Number 1 Face.
>>
>>1805545
That's because you have low standards.

>Number 1 Face

So he's been the #1 Face his entire main roster career?
>>
>>1805556
He's been pushed like the number 1 face for the past two years or so, yes.

He lost clean three times in the space of two months to put other people over. I believe that's more than enough.
>>
>>1805565
OK, now explain why he didn't do clean singles jobs EVER when he wasn't top babyface.

Go ahead. I'll wait!
>>
>>1805570
You mean when he was on the Shield? Are you seriously bitching about The Shield, one of the best booked factions in the history of WWE?
>>
>>1805545
>Number 1 Face
Nigga the guy gets booed no matter who he is up against.
Roman could be up against the concept of Death, and defeating it will erase it for the rest of time and he'll STILL be booed
>>
>>1805574
No, but you are pretty transparently dodging the question.

Oh, and bee-tee-dub? Guess who DID have to do clean singles jobs while The Shield were together?
>>
>>1805591
You misunderstand. I'm saying that when you're booked as the number 1 babyface, losing clean once a year is about right. I'd actually go slightly lower than that. 0.5 a year on average or maybe 0.3.

I'm not defending Roman Reigns being booked as the number one face. But at the same time it's time we accept that's the reality we live in.

>>1805592
Ambrose was the fall guy for The Shield but it barely ever happened. Roman Reigns lost to the Usos in that handicap match after the splash.
>>
>>1805598
Seth & Dean ate more clean singles jobs during the Shield days than Roman ever did.
>>
>>1805614
Yeah, but it's completely irrelevant because they basically never lost and all three of them were booked strongly and well. I don't understand your point.
>>
>>1805618
The point is that from literally Day 1 Roman was getting Warrior level protection despite even his contemporaries not getting it.

Or can you not do basic math?
>>
>>1805622
Yeah, they very clearly always expected him to be the big star to come out of the Shield. But Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose were booked really well too while The Shield were going on.
>>
>>1805598
>. But at the same time it's time we accept that's the reality we live in.

Yeah and change the channel.
>>
>>1805629
So you're admitting that Reigns has gotten an unfair amount of protection.
>>
>>1805640
>Unfair
To who?
>>
>>1805647
All his contemporaries?

Can you not follow basic conversation or something?
>>
>>1805671
Should everyone be booked exactly the same? No one is allowed to be pushed stronger than another person?
>>
>>1805676
But that's not what I said, is it?

Reigns got booked stronger than EVERYONE.

AJ Styles, a bigger star than Reigns will ever be and who came in with far more hype, did a clean singles job before Reigns did.

And that was after Reigns had been on the main roster for over 3 years.
>>
>>1805698
Yeah, he was groomed to be the main eventer and they're constantly fucking it up in the booking.
>>
>>1805724
So you're saying that they shouldn't have booked him above everybody else, even when he was "the other guy" in a trios stable?
>>
>>1805736
The way they booked him when he was with the Shield was pretty much flawless in my view, they did everything right. Including his impressive records at Royal Rumble and Survivor Series.

It was from the moment that stable split that they fucked him up. They fucked up Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose too, eventually.
>>
>>1805736
Not the guy you're arguing with, but my God you are dense.
>>
>>1805740
Your view also seems to be conveniently blind to the truth of Reigns getting booked stronger than EVERYONE as the hot tag of an upper-midcard trio but hey, can't refute everything, hey?

>>1805741
Whoosh.
>>
>>1805598
>But it's time we accept that's the reality we live in.

Yep, time to switch to UFC.
>>
>>1805746
But I'm not blind to that fact at all. You're right, Reigns was booked as the big star to come out of the Shield. It's just a shame they booked him terribly from the moment the Shield split up.
>>
>>1805936
So you admit that he was booked stronger than everybody else even BEFORE the excuse of "well top babyfaces can't ever lose"?
>>
>>1805941
First off, I didn't say top babyfaces can't ever lose. I said they should lose rarely.
Secondly, as I just said in the post you're quoting, Roman Reigns was being built as the big break out star to come out of the Shield so that's obviously why they didn't have him job. It's not smart to job out the guy you're trying to build up as the next big thing.
>>
>>1805950
So you're admitting that he got protective advantages that everybody else didn't, then.
>>
>>1805955
It's fucking fake, if you're going to be one of the top guys you shouldn't lose matches.
It's not real fighting you fucking dingus
>>
>>1805950
>Roman Reigns was being built as the big break out star to come out of the Shield

This is a myth. Smarks recognized he would be the one pushed as a big baby face, sure, but the booking did not tell that tale.
>>
>>1805955
He was booked strong because they wanted to turn him into a main eventer. That's how Pro-Wrestling works. You book the guys you want on the main event better than the others.
>>
>>1805965
He was the man that took the fall the least and had the most frequent victories. Don't get me wrong, they wanted all three of the Shield guys to be strong but Reigns was positioned as the number one.
>>
>>1805963
So if it's fake why does it matter if he loses, dumbass?

>>1805966
He was booked stronger than ACTUAL main eventers at the time.
>>
>>1805974
ROMAN REIGNS, THE LEADER OF THE SHIELD, JOHN!

>>1805966
So why did Reigns get picked for a main event slot when all he had on his resume was a developmental run of no renown?
>>
>>1805974
I guess I disagree, but I wasn't looking at it that hard, nor do I want to because it kinda ruins any shred of enjoyment I get out of this shit.
>>
>>1805334

>I only care about the results of matches and who wins fake belts

Why are today's smarks so stupid?
>>
>>1805985
>So why did Reigns get picked for a main event slot when all he had on his resume was a developmental run of no renown?
If the dirt-sheets are to be believed, it's because they thought he had the charisma and look to be the top guy.
>>
>>1805990
As I told you: did not eat a clean singles job until the end of his 3rd reign as WWE World Champion.

Seth & Dean both had theirs within 6 months.
>>
>>1805996

Why do you care about such inconsequential things like "clean pinfalls"? How many times do you think Hulk Hogan was pinned clean during his run?
>>
>>1805994
>had the charisma
>literally kept him from talking
>>
>>1805990
I honestly have no idea how anyone could lose joy over the Shield. They were booked excellently from the moment they arrived to the moment they broke up. The problem is all the shit that happened after. They tried turning Roman Reigns into John Cena 2.0 and when they failed they kept stubbornly shoving him down people's throats until they made sure he got over and now they refuse to turn him Heel. Meanwhile they gave the title to Seth Rollins but consistently booked him like a cowardly geek and are now having a hard time turning him face. Dean Ambrose was at a time the most over man in the roster when he was going after Seth Rollins and then they had him lose to Bray Wyatt and be in midcard level feuds.
>>
>>1805996
I'm talking about before the Shield broke up. Afterwards, yeah, I totally agree with you. But smarks were FREAKING OUT before they ever broke up because they saw it coming via massive cynicism.
>>
>>1806002
If they're so inconsequential how come Reigns never had to eat one until after he pissed dirty?

>comparing fucking Romannetty to HULK HOGAN
>>
>>1806008
Well I had just gotten back into watching wrestling and loved every minute of the Shield stuff, yeah. Now that the business has ruined my spirit once again I choose to not look too closely at the product just so I can salvage some bit of enjoyment.
>>
>>1806007
You can be charismatic and not very good on the mic. That's not a contradiction.
>>
>>1806015
tbf you know in this example "charisma" is just a codeword for "gets Vince hard"
>>
>>1806011

>Romannetty

Oh look a dummy who doesn't even know how to use memes correctly. Also answer the question you underage b&, how many times was Hogan pinned clean?

I'm not comparing the two in terms of wrestling ability I'm comparing them in terms of their booking. Get some reading comprehension.
>>
>>1806015
If you're charismatic nobody cares that you're not good on the mic and you're forgiven.

Also, name somebody who is charismatic and not good on the mic
>>
>>1806023
>Also, name somebody who is charismatic and not good on the mic
Daniel Bryan
>>
>>1806021
Hogan was booked as a main eventer literally as soon as he came back in 1984.

Didn't come up through the tag ranks as a glaringly over-protected hot tag.

>underage b&

lel I've been watching rasslin' since before you could go to the bathroom unsupervised.
>>
>>1806029
>Hogan was booked as a main eventer literally as soon as he came back in 1984.
>Didn't come up through the tag ranks as a glaringly over-protected hot tag.

So, Roman Reigns was booked better than Hulk Hogan and had a more organic growth until the Shield split up?
>>
>>1806029
>Didn't come up through the tag ranks as a glaringly over-protected hot tag.

But yet obese smarks like you love to claim that Roman was shoved to the main event spot right away.
>>
>>1806037
Fedoramen pls

Hit the weights, get a clue.
>>
>>1806031
Ah yes, because the words "glaringly over-protected" are used to describe "organic" pushes. Twit.

Remember that Reigns was more protected than AJ Styles.
>>
>>1806037
>GO AFTER THAT STRAWMAN, KID!
>MAKE YOURSELF FAMOUS!
>>
>>1806042

>No argument
>Forced memes that only he uses

Hold that L fat boy.
>>
>>1806052

Kek what strawman you idiot? You place too much importance on clean pinfalls as if this is the first time a superstar has been booked not to lose clean for a long time (ie Hogan, Austin in 1998, Cena, Brock).

You're either underage or shoot dumb. The concept of being a top guy completely evades you.
>>
>>1806055
>Fedoroman still in denial that more than 1 person calls him that

Amazing.
>>
>>1806066
No, the concept of somebody getting top guy protection when they're NOT a top guy is the problem here, you willfully ignorant turd.

Cena literally lost his first fucking match in the WWE clean.

Austin was a going-nowhere midcarding bum for the majority of his first year, including clean pinfall losses to luminaries such as Savio Vega.

Lesnar tapped clean as a freshly-minted monster heel.
>>
>>1806070

>months later and this forced meme still hasn't caught on

wewtists on eternal suicide watch
>>
>>1805979

You are actually one of the most retarded posters Ive ever seen on here.
>>
>>1806085
*I've
>>
>>1806073
>the concept of somebody getting top guy protection when they're NOT a top guy

Roman got pinned by the usos clean during the shield run you numb-nuts.

>Wahh all these other guys lost

How can you be so dumb that you think someone who is being primed to be a main eventer should be losing often?

Yeah Cena lost a long time ago, but ever since he beat HHH at mania up until a few years back, he rarely lost clean like he does these days. In fact, right now beating Cena clean means a lot.

You are beyond short-sighted and an actual dumb mark for not understanding how your own scripted show works. Roman is booked better than everyone else, boohoo get over it and deal with it already, or just stop watching.
>>
>>1806092
>got hit with a double-team move in an 11-on-3 handicap match

What a decisive loss it was.

>How can you be so dumb that you think someone who is being primed to be a main eventer should be losing often?

I don't know, but it's not as dumb as willfully misrepresenting an argument you've repeatedly had clarified to you.

Especially when you actually close out your little tirade by admitting exactly what I've been saying this whole time.
>>
>>1806085
You are so mad about roman reigns' push top fucking kek
Not even the guy you're replying to but this is just sad
>>
>>1806073
What's your point? If I'm building someone to become a main eventer, I don't want him to lose often. It's in fact very smart to not have him lose at all. What's your problem with this?
>>
>>1806097
>What a decisive loss it was

This is why I keep calling you a short-sighted dumb mark. You think you're so clever for noticing and nitpicking these things when in reality you aren't and they've always existed. Still can't answer how many times Hogan lost clean either.

>You lost da argument

The argument being that you're mad a top guy is being booked like a top guy? Top kek that's not an argument, it's just you being a sperg.
>>
>>1806101
The point is, all 3 Shield guys were going to be main eventers.

1 of them was far more protected than his brothers.

And if the only way you can get over is by never losing, you're not over.

How many times do you need to be told this before it finally sinks in?
>>
>>1806104
Careful honey, your inferiority complex is showing.

Reigns has been getting top guy protection from literally Day 1. Are you slow?

Again: Hogan. Promoted as top guy FROM Day 1. Not an alike scenario.
>>
>>1806116

>honey

Top kek someone is getting too overly invested in this scripted show.

>Top guy protection from day 1

So in your opinion Braun Strowman is the next top guy huh? What about Ryback in 2012?

>Actually being this dumb
>>
>>1806129
Ryback lost inside his first year on account of Mark Henry being too fat to lift.

What's your point again?
>>
He needs to keep that belt for as long as possible and become dual champ at royal rumble when he kicks Kevin Owen's fat ass (again) and unify the belts for wrestlemania.
>>
>>1806028
Pretty good answer. I'd also accept Scott Hall and Undertaker.
>>
>>1806109
>And if the only way you can get over is by never losing, you're not over.
That's true, but it doesn't mean that having your guy go undefeated as you're building him up for the main event is a bad idea.
>>
>>1806133

My point is you're dumb and don't understand how wwe booking has always worked most likely cause you're underage and spend too much time on reddit and /woo/.

>Wahh Roman was too protected in the shield

Yeah cause he was the powerhouse of the stable. Just like Batista and Kevin Nash were for Evolution and NWO. These guys rarely got pinned during tag matches, a good example right now even is how in the New Day, Big E is rarely the one getting pinned when they lose. Big Cass isn't the one getting pinned, it's Enzo.

It's basic common sense and knowledge even if you've been watching this stuff for less than 5 years.

But idiots like you think this means "top guy protection" After the shield split they were pushing Roman as a top guy, and just like every top guy, it makes no sense for him to be losing clean often, and even then, he still did get pinned by Bray and Big Show.

I hate that I had to have typed all this out, to explain such a simple concept to a moron like you, but if I didn't you'd claim I had no argument cause that's how clueless smarks are. Acting as if this is an outlier event, meanwhile Finn Balor gets a bigger push than Brock Lesnar and it's all good.

tl;dr You're a clueless idiot.
>>
The worst mistake was making him the leader of shield, there was nothing wrong with his booking before that. Once he stated that he believes in Roman Reigns while dean and seth just stood around him, I knew the shield was ruined
>>
>>1806189
Are you sure he said that? I'm pretty sure he just said "Believe in The Shield"
>>
>>1806189

It was pretty clear, at least to me, that Deanetty was the leader of the shield until early 2014.
>>
>>1806195

Yeah, that was late to shield's run, when everyone could tell they were about to break up
>>
>>1806203
Same. Came out first, had the US Title, was a white person.
>>
>>1806157
People shit on Roman for getting pushed fast but no one blinks an eye for Jasethy who was also protected heavily as Roman.

Since he was a heel his only drawback was he was booked like all WWE heels but was still heavily protected.
>>
>>1806235

Same with Kevin Owens, came in, beat Cena clean in his first match, then got booked as a strong heel.

All it comes down to is these smarks hate the fact that Roman isn't some indie babby.
>>
>>1806258

They weren't booked nearly as strong though. Reigns has won the rumble, main evented wrestlemania twice and never beaten clean until recently, and he wasn't ready for that. No one is, really
>>
>>1806292

So everyone should be booked on the same power level?
>>
>>1806296

No, but no one should be booked on Reigns' former power level. At least no one who is not Brock Lesnar
>>
>>1806305

Roman is being primed as the next top guy so he should be booked accordingly.

Why don't you complain about Finn Balor winning 2 matches in one night against Rusev, Cesaro, Owens and Reigns, then beating Seth clean, all in one month?

That is being booked way stronger than Brock.
>>
>>1806316

Balor's booking wasn't any better and I don't like it at all, but this thread isn't about him.

I don't think that building your next top face means forcing him down audience's throats until everyone turns on him. His wellness violation might have saved him though, but WWE was really close to ruining him
>>
>>1806355
No one turned on him except for smarks. If these smark-enabled crowds were around during the Austin and Rock era they would have never gotten over and got the same treatment Roman got. You do know what the smarks' opinions were on Rock and Austin right?
>>
>>1806364

He got booed loud, everywhere, no matter what he did. If that's only smarks, then their opinion is what matters.

For those two, different times, and even the rock was disliked by crowds until they changed his character
>>
>>1806235
>>1806258
The problem is that "strong heels" in WWE are still complete geeks that need to cheat to win and still lose on a fairly regular basis.
>>
>>1806152

I thought Scott Hall was alright on the mic during the Outsiders run.
>>
>>1806189

Im pretty sure membrose was the leader. He had the solo title, would talk the most. I could have missed something I guess.
>>
>>1806156
Actually, there are several reasons why it's a bad idea, as proven literally every time it's been tried.

>>1806157
I can practically smell your adolescence.

He didn't lose clean AT ALL. Ever. And didn't even eat a pin until after he'd won the Royal Rumble.

>if I keep calling him dumb it'll come true

>>1806235
>jobbed to Slater
>jobbed cleanly & decisively to Reigns in their first 1 vs. 1 on FREE TV

>>1806364
Austin's two matches against Bret that made him a star were in front of the smarkiest crowds in existence, you underage dummy.
>>
>>1806826

Yeah, in the beginning Dean was clearly the leader. However when they teased his heel turn, he started to lose quite a lot and Reigns got to speak more than before, it seemed to me he was their leader
>>
>>1805545
The problem is that he's not good enough to be the Number 1 Face, isn't received as such, yet is still getting the generous treatment of one.

>>1805570
>>1805592
Physically cringing at how you type familia
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.