[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Giving up on RAW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

File: bray.jpg (38KB, 598x336px) Image search: [Google]
bray.jpg
38KB, 598x336px
I've been watching both RAW and Smackdown since the brand split but I just can't take it anymore. Every episode of RAW is nothing but boring promos, boring matches, and awful storytelling while Smackdown is an extremely satisfying show. I'm quitting watching RAW and you should too, who's with me?
>>
I need a break. Too much stuff and it's all not good. Need to clock out for a while and let these terrible angles reset.
>>
>>1801514
Sure thing. See you Monday night were you complain about quitting again.
>>
File: Selection_039.png (426KB, 508x557px) Image search: [Google]
Selection_039.png
426KB, 508x557px
>>1801514
>>
Both shows are utter shit. But at least Smackdown tastes somewhat better.
>>
>>1801514
Ppl that say smackdown is good are just idiots too. Wwe in general is horrible right now. I grew up on the attitude and RA era and this current product is just sad
>>
>>1802169
>no argument
the state of rawtists
>>
File: image.png (110KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
110KB, 601x508px
>>1801514
No. Raw is the A show. You cant just give up on it.
>>
>>1801514
I used to be obssessed with WWE RAW like in 2001-2008, I miss all the aggression and even if gimmicks were stupid the show was always fun to watch. I cant even stand to watch 5 minutes of raw anymore.

Everything now feels soo scripted, way too much promo time and PG era kiddieshit is just to appeal to the little kids who absorb all their social media and internet content.
>>
the debate is in Monday. No one will watch Raw.
>>
I've stopped watching weekly RAW for three years now and i've never been happier.
Just watch the PPVs m8.
>>
File: 1452908287922.jpg (16KB, 281x349px) Image search: [Google]
1452908287922.jpg
16KB, 281x349px
>>1801514
I was about to make this thread. Smackdown hasn't been 10/10, but it's been consistently a solid 5/10. RAW has been 0/10. I thought maybe they were saving the good stuff for the PPV but this is one of the worst PPVs of the year so far. Smackdown just had one of the best PPVs of the year.

I already wasn't really watching RAW, just leaving it on the background, but now I don't think I'm even going to do that. I'm sick of wasting 3 hours every week when it's almost never good.
>>
I already quit by not watching this ppv
>>
>>1803553
Easily the worst PPV of the year. Literally pointless.
>>
File: bored-audience.jpg (191KB, 426x282px) Image search: [Google]
bored-audience.jpg
191KB, 426x282px
Raw has the worst people to watch for 3 hours.
>>
I keep tuning in because I think Triple H will show up for some reason, but he never does.

He didn't show up tonight, so I'll just wait for Survivor Series and stick with Smackdown only till then. A person can get a lot done in 3 hours, you know.
>>
>>1803553
I think at its very worse, Smackdown's a 5/10. I think it averages at around a 7.5/10 show.

It's written by competent writers, has more interesting talent, and is efficient and satisfying with its 2-hour timeslot.
>>
>>1802641

>Implying you wanted an argument

Both shows are unwatchable trash. I feel pity for you if you think that they're in any way distinguishable.

You can stomach smackdown better cause it's only 2 hours compared to RAW's 3 and they don't have to put in a lot of filler segments.

I know you're trolling, but on the off chance you're not you're shoot autistic.
>>
>>1804135
>you can stomach smackdown better because [gives a reason why it's better than raw]
>they're the same!
>you're SHOOT autistic!

jesus christ the state of rawtists
>>
>>1804153

So it's not even a gimmick huh? You're actually this autistic.
>>
>>1804160
>a shorter show is a gimmick

it might be time to lay off the wrestling media, friend
>>
SD isn't must-see tv either but it's fucking 1997 WCW compared to curren RAW.

Last SD had the best tag team match of the whole year. It also had Ambrose beating Cena squeaky clean. Somebody cares about rasslin' on that show.
>>
>>1804168

Are you still in troll-mode or autist-mode?
>>
>checked the COC results
>New Day wins
>Ramen wins
>HHH didn't even show up
>Cesaro and Sheamus tied the most boring series ever

yep, not watching Raw anymore
>>
>>1804230
>Cesaro and Sheamus tied the most boring series ever

Except the match was actually great, but of course idiots like you only care about results of a scripted show, which is why wrestling has become a farce
>>
Smackdown is fucking unwatchable. The ratings don't lie
>>
Smackdown >>>>> RAW
>>
>>1804250
this "series of matches" has already been shown 9 times in a row on TV. I like Cesaro but I was done with this feud by match 3.
>>
>>1805589
THIS.
>>
>>1804230
new day might drop the belts tonight, since ppvs are now buildups to raw apparently
>>
>>1801514
I'm also quitting RAW. Smackdown has been so fucking good and Roman being back on top is the last straw for me.
>>
>>1801943
You'll be better off in the long run, i'm glad I missed most of the shit between 2009-14
>>
File: uuuooaaa.png (180KB, 349x296px) Image search: [Google]
uuuooaaa.png
180KB, 349x296px
>tfw I want to stop watching RAW/Smackdown and stick to PPV's but my girlfriend won't let me
What should I do?
>>
>>1808337
I might add I can't stop watching RAW/Smackdown because i'm forced to watch with her
>>
>>1808337

Download the first two seasons of Lucha Underground and watch them with her instead on Monday and Tuesday nights. If she doesn't like it and wants to go back to watching 5 hours of pointless boring filler every week, give her Stone Cold treatment.

Then if that doesn't work, give her the Benoit treatment.
>>
>>1808337
Chop off your hand.
>>
File: 1474857656615.jpg (116KB, 500x457px) Image search: [Google]
1474857656615.jpg
116KB, 500x457px
>Roman opening yet another raw
>>
>>1801514
Get rid of this piece of shit. And get rid of the whole Wyatt family and all of that bullshit. And get rid of tag teams in general, those are boring as shit.
>>
>>1808531
They already got rid of the Wyatt Family
>no harper

>Braun
>Braun
>At last your on your owwwwwwwwnnnn
>rock instrumental

Who needs tag teams when The New Day has been reigning for infinity now
>>
>>1808543
Well even get rid of the worthless piece of shit overwheight former members of the Wyatt family. There is absolutely nothing interesting about them at all they are literal pieces of shit in the ring to fight people, about as as nobody, as a random wrestler to lose against the new big wrestler to make them look good.

We don't even need Bray, we already got Baryon Corbin who looks more fit, and even has a better version, and cooler name of the same looking finisher. And Bray already does the same entrance bullshit that the Undertaker could do, turn off the lights and look all eerie and stuff, just add a $20 lamp and you are good to go, a brand new entrance.
>>
>>1808464
>Stone Cold treatment
So flip her off, kick her in the stomach and giver the stunner? Followed by smashing two Budweisers together and drinking them?
>>
>>1808337

Have sex
Hit the weights
Get a clue
>>
I hope Sheamus and Cesaro get over as a tag team and get a name and theme and everything.

I'm a huge fucking mark though so don't mind me.
>>
Rumor is that Heyman wanted more creative control and he got it. That may be the solo reason why smackdown is good again
>>
>>1801514
Interesting, I did the same last week. I've cancelled both RAW and SmackDown from my DirecTV DVR and replaced it with Impact, not that I'm expecting anything amazing from TNA, though the Hardy stuff has been better than expected.

Just dissatisfied with the current WWE product. I'm tired of DVR'ing the shows and fast forwarding through the first 15 minutes just to say fuck it all and delete the whole thing entirely...that's 3 hours on Monday I could've saved.

SmackDown is even worse. Once ADR left, I left as well.
I still DVR Lucha Underground and NJPW though.
>>
I'm /smack/ all the way, but I've been watching both each week as well, just because there's the tiniest possibility that something interesting might happen on Raw. So far it hasn't.

I'm about ready to give it up, too.
>>
>>1808799
Bobby Lashley has been fucking gold for the entire build to bfg
>>
Yep, I'm legitimately one of the lost ratings now. I switched channels after the comedy unicorn men finished the burial of The Club. It was just the capstone on how fucking awful the booking has been for so long and I realized I literally didn't give a shit anymore about anything that was happening or was going to happen on Raw. It's kind of freeing actually. They could have Roman win all the singles titles and have the New Day be the only tag team for all I care. I'm not watching it anymore.
>>
>>1808485
>implying it's hard to find a girlfriend with the advent of Facebook and snapchat
Stop protecting and work on your pickup lines, tho I'm assuming yours would be "if you let me caress your hair I'll be the one in the kitchen!"
>>
>>1808803
>smack all the way
Drugs aren't the answer, but it does help you get through the shit WWE churn out
>>
File: IMG_20160926_224609.jpg (3MB, 5248x3936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160926_224609.jpg
3MB, 5248x3936px
Went to RAW tonight. Only show I've wanted to ask a refund for
>>
>>1808565
Never heard about the domestic violence acussations?
>>
Really what was wrong with this raw? it was the first decent one in ages. Is it just because roman won?
>>
>>1808855
Who got the biggest pop/loudest reactions ?
>>
>>1808881
It didn't start off with a 20 minute promo.
It didn't start with women's wrestling
It started with Roman Reigns
It started with a match
Roman and Rusev put on a good long show and the payoff with the chair was great
Roman won and retained and sent the crowd home happy with the cool swerve

Then i watched the debate. My Raw was 30 minutes so it was great
>>
>>1808855
why do people say this like the main event wasn't great?
>>
>>1808949
>Roman won and retained and sent the crowd home happy

Your delusions are getting worse fedoroman
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.