[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Wrestlers Court the dumbest fucking thing in the wrestling world?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

Is Wrestlers Court the dumbest fucking thing in the wrestling world?
>>
/asp/ is
>>
>>1797285
No ya mother deciding not to abort ya is
>>
File: a true masterpiece.png (752KB, 601x599px) Image search: [Google]
a true masterpiece.png
752KB, 601x599px
>>1797290
XD
>>
>>1797285
No, you must not understand literally the very first thing about professional wrestling business if you think otherwise.
>>
Wrestlers Court disappears - now the WWE is full of soft nerds with no respect for the business.
>>
>>1797310
Its already like that. Filled with spoiled kids from NXT who immediately get put in main event scene. None of them pay their dues and they treat WWE like a joke.
>>
>>1797310
This
>>
>>1797285
Well what do you expect out of arrested development central
>>
>>1797314
It hurts how obvious you don't know what you're talking about is. Where do you get your sources? From your shower?
>>
>>1797346
Hi Paul!
>>
>>1797346
>Owens debuts on main roster
Immediately pushed in main event scene with Cena
>Balor debuts on main roster
Immediately pushed in main event and wins title
>Four horsewomen debut
Immediately given titles and pushed in main event

These kids think because they spent a couple years in outlels and NXMeme that they are hot shit. You wonder why ratings are so low, the wrestlers are boring as fuck, have zero personality and are walking botch machines.
>>
>>1797360
>You wonder why ratings are so low, the wrestlers are boring as fuck, have zero personality and are walking botch machines.

Yes which is why WWE is raiding talented workers from other promotions.
>>
>>1797360
So because of that they have no respect for the business? Owens and Balor have been wrestling professionally for 16 years. Just because they didn't wrestle for a company that doesn't want to be considered wrestling doesn't mean they don't have respect for the business. By default they are more true to professional wrestling than the WWE has been for a long, long, long, long time. Now reply to me with insults and memes so you can feel better about yourself. WWE sucks now because of how controlling the WWE is instead of trying to be a wrestling promotion.
>>
>>1797360
they're throwing shit(vanilla midgets) at the wall(main event) to see what sticks. It's shameful and reeks of desperation on the wwe's end
>>
File: filename.jpg (10KB, 236x179px) Image search: [Google]
filename.jpg
10KB, 236x179px
>>1797384
Where is the logic here? Please take a moment to put this into a comprehensible thought process. I beg you. WWE is the biggest "wrestling" company in the world, right? What happens in WWE is what actually matters, right? Nothing and nobody outside of WWE is canon, right? So, why would WWE need to be desperate in the first place? Why would WWE have low ratings anyway? Why would they need to go to outside talent for help? If WWE is already better than the company said talent comes from, and if talent is the reason for a company being good or bad, what good would it do for the WWE to sign the talent away from the other company? Why would the WWE even bother to do it in the first place? Why are they desperate if Vince McMahon is the only promoter on the planet who knows how to do things right? Please, for the love of God, explain why you think what you said makes any sense. Consider pic related while making your post.
>>
File: 1464835201516.gif (2MB, 263x252px) Image search: [Google]
1464835201516.gif
2MB, 263x252px
>Where is the logic here? Please take a moment to put this into a comprehensible thought process. I beg you. WWE is the biggest "wrestling" company in the world, right? What happens in WWE is what actually matters, right? Nothing and nobody outside of WWE is canon, right? So, why would WWE need to be desperate in the first place? Why would WWE have low ratings anyway? Why would they need to go to outside talent for help? If WWE is already better than the company said talent comes from, and if talent is the reason for a company being good or bad, what good would it do for the WWE to sign the talent away from the other company? Why would the WWE even bother to do it in the first place? Why are they desperate if Vince McMahon is the only promoter on the planet who knows how to do things right? Please, for the love of God, explain why you think what you said makes any sense. Consider pic related while making your post.
>>
>>1797401
Im not reading all dat nigga
>>
>>1797285
Yeah it's pretty childish.
>>
>>1797410
Wow guy you sure told him.

>BTFO
>#rekt
>crippler crossface

Can I subscribe to your youtube page
>>
File: 1464068514362.jpg (65KB, 521x453px) Image search: [Google]
1464068514362.jpg
65KB, 521x453px
>Where is the logic here? Please take a moment to put this into a comprehensible thought process. I beg you. WWE is the biggest "wrestling" company in the world, right? What happens in WWE is what actually matters, right? Nothing and nobody outside of WWE is canon, right? So, why would WWE need to be desperate in the first place? Why would WWE have low ratings anyway? Why would they need to go to outside talent for help? If WWE is already better than the company said talent comes from, and if talent is the reason for a company being good or bad, what good would it do for the WWE to sign the talent away from the other company? Why would the WWE even bother to do it in the first place? Why are they desperate if Vince McMahon is the only promoter on the planet who knows how to do things right? Please, for the love of God, explain why you think what you said makes any sense. Consider pic related while making your post.
>>
>>1797360

Bob Holly pls go
>>
>>1797285
I don't think the idea of Wrestler's Court is too bad. Wrestlers policing themselves has the potential to be a good thing and it keeps large egos at bay. Every business or clique has their own version of Wrestler's Court.

The fact is resorted to just bribing guys like JBL and Taker will expensive shit though does mean it's the dumbest thing in the wrestling world.
>>
>>1797410
>>1797424
>>1797446
>ant-smark """""arguments"""""
>>
>>1797469
>getting into arguments over a shitty children's show
>writing a thesis over a shitty children's show
what a mark
>>
>>1797475
KEK
>>
>>1797285
Yes. All those old dinosaurs were such fucking marks for themselves, it's embarrassing
>>
>>1797285
When you're on the road 250+ days a year with the same people, it makes sense
>>
>>1797285
I don't think they do it anymore but at the time it was a half serious thing that was done to keep real arguments and disagreements from getting out of hand.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.