[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Absolutely BTFO Obese Smarks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (165KB, 901x810px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165KB, 901x810px
https://youtu.be/Ib6dFfpB9Is

What did The Animal Batista mean by this?
>>
File: Bitchtista.gif (675KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
Bitchtista.gif
675KB, 250x141px
>no Mr. Bryan! Please stop! I'm sorry I thought I could hang in 2014!

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1796351
"Ughhh i got to put this idiot over because these smarks wont shut up"
>>
>>1796351
>be Indy midget
>become champion after whining for eternity
>get I hired instantly

Bryan and balor are perfect example how midgets should never compete in heavyweight devision
>>
>>1796391
Aww...did somebody not get what they wanted?

>>1796396
This post is a perfect example of nonsensical drivel.
>>
>Dbryfag posts one (1) gif
>Batistafags immediately abandon the topic of the thread to damage control instead

Go back to your Disney movies, kiddos.
>>
Fedoramen

ayyyyy lmao
>>
>>1796351
>One is held together with tape, can't draw outside of WWE and is now fading into obscurity with it.
>One broadened his horizons, alpha'd WWE, arguably, during his best run and is steadily making his way to mainstream relevance, to join guys like Rock and Hogan.

Nice try mark.
>>
>>1796686
>one is the winner of the WrestleMania 30 main event
>the other isn't
>>
It still baffles my mind that the main event of Wrestlemania 30, in 2014, was going to be Batista vs Randy Orton. Not even because of Daniel Bryan, just terrible.
>>
>>1796729
And yet there are still marks who will defend Vince is anything other than a senile, out-of-touch fool.
>>
>>1796733
>>1796729
The main event should have been Undertaker vs Lesnar if the streak was going to end.

Batista vs Randy for the title would've been just fine as a semi-main event.

Daniel Bryan should've been working the preshow.
>>
File: 66992186-368-k912999.jpg (22KB, 368x575px) Image search: [Google]
66992186-368-k912999.jpg
22KB, 368x575px
>be Batista mark
>Get excited that Batista is coming back for WM30
>Everybody else has been cheering for Daniel Bryan
>I think he's a good wrestler but I don't find anything exciting about him. Not exactly dime drawing material I'm afraid.
>Batista appears on RAW and I'm marking
>Everyone is booing
>Wat.jpg
> I ask the overweight gentleman next to me why he is booing
>"BECAUSE WE WANT DANIEL BRYAN HE DESERVED HIS MOMENT AND HE SHOULD BE THE ONE IN THE MAIN EVENT. NOBODY LIKES BATISTA ANYWAY"
>"b b but I like Batista...."
>"NO VINCE IS TELLING YOU WHAT YOU SHOULD LIKE. YOU SHOULD LIKE WHAT WE TELL YOU TO LIKE"
> Everyone starts doing YES chants
> I meekly join in and point my fingers in the air while looking at the floor
>MFW smarks have ruined wrestling for me
>>
>>1796746
>tfw this was the mindset of the casual fan at the time and they eventually stopped watching wrestling because of the smarks

>tfw biz is totally dead and will never even get back to 2005-14 levels
>>
>>1796739
>Batista vs Randy for the title would've been just fine as a semi-main event.

*snicker*

>Daniel Bryan should've been working the preshow.

Aww, did somebody not get what they wanted?

>>1796754
>tfw you got worked by the most obvious of bullshit
>>
>>1796765
Not what I wanted, but what the Biz wanted. Daniel Bryan killed the business.
>>
Batista would have saved the WWE if they gave him the championship.
>>
>>1796773
>Daniel Bryan killed the business.

Oh, please elaborate marky-mark.
>>
>>1796778
his push made the smarks think they can call the shots, which is only going to be bad in the long run and has led to Roman Reigns getting full time batista treatment
>>
>>1796778
I'm pretty sure he meant the smarks who wanted Bryan was what ruined it. If anything, I'm sure DBry was just happy to be in the position he was in before that whole fiasco, because it's obvious he loved wrestling and that's all he cared about doing. No I'm convinced the smarks biyching and moaning to put him in WM main event was what ruined the business. Now they want to pander to that crowd and bring in all these Indy darlings. The only guy who truly belongs in WWEs main event scene is AJ Styles but we can honestly do without the Sami Zaynes and Kevin Owens.
>>
>>1796781
Maybe if Reigns didn't suck ass he wouldn't be such a flop.

>paying customers having a right to demand what they want is a bad thing

You're the kind of mark who defended Apple removing the headphone jack, aren't you?

>>1796784
Do you think every WWE main eventer prior to Bryan was "homegrown" or something, junior?

>but we can honestly do without the Sami Zaynes and Kevin Owens.

Speak for yourself, baby.
>>
>The Miz, Daniel Bryan, and Roman Reigns are the only three modern wrestlers to main event Wrestlemania

Rollins doesn't exactly count.
>>
>>>1796784
>Do you think every WWE main eventer prior to Bryan was "homegrown" or something, junior?

I have no idea what your implying here but the fact your saying g words like baby and junior leads me to believe this is bait or your autistic.
>>
>>1796799
If you're whining about WWE pushing guys who've gotten famous elsewhere, you are laughably ignorant to the history of the company.

>your
>>
>>1796801
Not what I'm implying at all pleb. Im fine and dandy with those who gotten famous elsewhere, good for them. But what matters is to the casual fan. The casual doesn't know nor care about Bryan's Indy past. They don't care about his technical chain wrestling. What they do care is what's before them now and being entertained. And prove me wrong but it's the casual fan who are the majority that buys the merchandise and in general keeps the business afloat, not internet smarks.
>>
>>1796855
And those "casual fans" are the ones who chose to cheer Bryan over Batista.

Unless you want to claim that every single person at every single show on the Road to WrestleMania is a smark.
>>
>>1796859
The casuals wanted Batista dumb dumb. The casual did not give one ounce of a fuck about le Daniel until the whole #yesmovement crap.
>>
>>1796351
Tista was gonna win until the childish smarks started crying that they weren't getting their way
>>
File: 1462978262728.jpg (61KB, 747x807px) Image search: [Google]
1462978262728.jpg
61KB, 747x807px
>>1796345
I fucking love all the RA Pajeet marks in the comments of every Batista video
>>
>>1796351
He was gonna put over the flavor of the month. Then Bryan went and got himself injured and had to retire.
>>
>>1796865
>the casuals didn't care about this wrestler until he got over
No shit

>>1796866
Pajeet please fucking go
>>
>>1796345
This guy knows what's up, WWE catering to the hardcore smarks that won't stop watching even through the worst times.

Even though most of them stream shows kek.

I gave up when Balor, a guy that won one match on the main roster was handed a title shot for a new belt. And won.
>>
File: BALORED.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
BALORED.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>1796865
So you're saying that every single person attending every single event on the Road to WrestleMania is a smark?

Makes sense to cater to them then if they're the paying customers.

>>1796871
Did you even look at the image you dullard?

>>1796873
But he won two matches, both of which involved title contendership. Were you not paying attention?
>>
>>1796872
>The casuals didn't care about this wrestler until smarks hijacked the show everyday and whined and moaned to put their guy over.
>>
>>1796885
>the casuals didn't care about Steve Austin until the smarks hijacked the show everyday and whined and moaned to put their guy over.

The worst part of this is that you will still not understand how you sound.
>>
>>1796880
If every fan was a smark then why is Roman Reigns still in the main event picture? Why is it when I asked my friend who has not watched wrestling in years but when he saw Roman he thought he looked awesome, and that was also when I showed him a match. If everyone is a smark then why do ratings only go up when Rock, Lesnar, or Undertaker is involved but not Ziggler, Bryan, or Rollins?
>>
>>1796889
>Comparing Stone Cold to Daniel Bryan

Jesus Christ man. Dads who didn't even watch wrestling loved Austin, the 3:16 shirt was a favorite for kids to wear, and Vince saw drawing potential in him which is why he signed him in. Smarks had little or nothing to do with his rise to fame. Do your history homework.
>>
>>1796889
Actually, when have smarks ever hijacked a show to put Austin over?
>>
>>1796893
Every fan isn't a smark, however the casual fans love to attach themselves to popular things and love to chant shit at arenas (just having fun yo) all it takes is a trigger like greasy neckbeard groups trying to get their favorites over with a chant.

Then there's genuine marks that like faces but not heels, which are the minority now.
>>
>>1796893
You cannot possibly be this fucking stupid.

>Why is it when I asked my friend who has not watched wrestling in years but when he saw Roman he thought he looked awesome,

Probably because the first time you see the Supermeme Punch it's neat but once you've seen it half-a-dozen times in every match he's had for the last month it loses its novelty?
>>
>>1796909
I don't need to do homework 'cause I was actually around back then, dummy.

>>1796916
When they cheered him as a midcarding heel for being the most entertaining part of a stale, boring show?
>>
>>1796922
Did you fail to realize that this was the rise of an anti hero character of the 90s that didn't take shit, be a badass, but still have people cheer for him?

Cheering for a heel does not always = smark
>>
>>1796937
Yeah that crowd at MSG cheering for him over Bret wasn't full of smarks at all, peon.
>>
>>1796969
Ok then you don't know your history. Bret Hart was already considered a heel to Americans. Your going to tell me that the finish to that match, which ended in Austin screaming in agony but not giving up, is so.ething smarks would only understand? That's not a finish you give to a face?

You are the fucking moron here
>>
>>1797026
>Ok then you don't know your history.

You're not even talking about the right match, you fucking dunce!

The utter fucking STATE of you. 18+
>>
>>1796746

this. except i never got cucked into yes chanting like the brony sperglords in the audience. i was stoked we were getting a legit big guy powerhouse back. instead, he soured on the business because of smark faggotry and we were left with a skinnyfat troll doing sidekicks for an entire match.

notice everything big dave has said about wwe since his departure has been dead on.
>>
>>1796778
>>1796788
>>1796872

question. i get that smarks hate roman because he was hand picked by vince and given a massive push and only has 3 moves or so, etc. but at the same time, daniel bryan's pushed was forced down everyone's throats by smarks, and he only has sidekicks and a running knee.

so my question is, how is it any different? shouldn't daniel bryan be rejected just as hard as roman reigns?
>>
>>1797211
>how is a push that the fans demanded any different to a push the office forced on them

doy.
>>
>>1797220
And if fans don't want a wrestler forced down their throats from other fans?
>>
>>1797220

but fans didn't demand it. only smarks wanted it. it was force fed to every casual fan and every fan of real men in wrestling, not vanilla midget slapfighting. and no, smarks are not fans or even people.

>>>/oven/
>>
>>1796909
>Dads who didn't even watch wrestling loved Austin
You means dads that liked wrestling in the 80s and earlier and still enjoyed it from time to time
>>
>>1797192
>>1797211
>when a non-ironic Smarkbusters watcher posts
>>
>>1797223
So you're saying that every single person at every single event the WWE held on the Road to WrestleMania XXX was a smark?

>>1797221
You could impotently cry about on a Taiwanese marionette show forum.

Oh wait.
>>
>>1797229

see >>1796746

casual fans never wanted Bryan in the main event scene, but when a loud vocal minority start an easy to swallow spergy chant, everyone follows suit.
>>
>>1797229
Can you reasonably conclude that every fan wanted Daniel Bryan? Common sense dictates that there are fans who wanted Batista, other s Orton, hell even others HHH. Yet majority of internet smarks and I seen it on wew and leddit, wanted Bryan. So your argument that "lol are all fans smarks then??" is completely invalid.
>>
>>1797243
Sure bud. I'm sure there's a "great silent majority" who agrees with you, there's just no evidence of them existing whatsoever.

The actual paying fans count for more than your whiny, cuntrarian bitchass does.
>>
>>1797247
Do you have any evidence to the contrary?

Bryan had been clearly the most over wrestler on the roster for the better part of 2 years.

And unlike certain other guys, his popularity didn't waver depending on what town he was in.
>>
>>1797252

but I have the network and go to live events whenever they come to my city, anon. I have a few tshirts too. How did you come to the conclusion I'm not a paying fan? if anything it'd make more sense to conclude I pay more than you and your kind since most smarks are NEET bronies.
>>
>>1797260
That's Nice.

I don't care in the slightest but, still...That's Nice.

Where's all these alleged "casuals" who don't like Bryan? 'Cause I never saw any of them attending the shows.

Don't recall him getting booed out in hick towns like Memphis or Baltimore either...

>Bronies

Who the fuck still even cares about these in 2016? Are they even a thing anymore?
>>
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CSTCV-K72Fk

Smarks BTFO
Bryan BTFO
>>
>>1797247
Crowd was overwhelmingly and I mean OVER FUCKING WHELMINGLY behind Bryan.
>>
>>1797282

As previously explained by multiple anons, this just isn't even close to being true. Have you ever been to a wwe live event? I'm asking because if you have, you know how boring they get. The product is that bad. I fucking hate the new day and their stale gimmick and long winded title run, but I'll chant new day rocks with the kiddies and smarks just to stay awake
>>
>>1797296
I guess that's your fucking experience but don't delude yourself thinking that there's some silent majority that somehow agrees with you.
>>
>>1797282
The chant was over as fuck and he rode it to the top
>>
>>1797315
>the rock wasn't over, his catchphrases were
>goldberg wasn't over, the goldberg chant was
>>
>>1796391
>>1796396
>>1796686
>>1796866
>>1796871
OBESE MARKS BTFO BY BASED BRYAN
HOW WILL THEY RECOVER
>>
Bryanfag, shouldn't you be writing one of your Smackdown articles?
>>
>>1797263

>OMG IT'S CURRENT YEAR!!!
t.wewtist

>>1797317

Not even comparable,fatty. Someone who would cut promos to get their chant over >>>>> A fat troll who would chant YES after every weak side kick like an autist.
>>
Imagine being so deluded that a crowd cheering for a talented wrestler or booing for a shitty one is proof of Smark Mass Mind Control instead of proof that the fans generally like or dislike those wrestlers.
>>
File: tmp_1473975688374-1867149869.jpg (134KB, 822x525px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1473975688374-1867149869.jpg
134KB, 822x525px
>>1797326

By not watching the E anymore. I am fairly sure I am not alone in that regard.
>>
>>1797359
>being THIS mad
>>
>>1797359

This. i make a good amount of money and have other hobbies and interests. trying to get myself over at rasslin shows by pushing indie darlings to stick it to vince isn't something i have to cling to to feel important. i'll just take my time and money elsewhere until they get a clue and bring in real stars.
>>
>>1797359
JUST
>>
>>1797317
The rock ans Goldberg drew. Daniel Bryan did not and did the opposite.
>>
>>1796754

heh, this is how I felt about Roman Reigns. I was a huge mark, after growing tired of the indies, New Japan and lucha not seeing WWE in years and years. they took that away from me in a second with their "You can't wrestle" chants. sigh
>>
>>1797296
This is the saddest use of anecdotal "evidence" yet.

>>1797350
>getting triggered by a number

Whoosh.

>>1797359
Bryan was retired by May. How do those numbers reflect him in any way?

>last Summer did better ratings than 2016's Road to WrestleMania

STATE of Romannetty

>>1797563
You could at least TRY when false-flagging.
>>
File: image.png (451KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
451KB, 615x409px
>>1798602

DAMAGE CONTROL
A
M
A
G
E

C
O
N
T
R
O
L
>>
>>1796746
This
>>
File: Batista Laughing.jpg (176KB, 1620x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Batista Laughing.jpg
176KB, 1620x1080px
>>1796345
>be Big Dave
>rejoin WWE after a few years away for shits and giggles
>decide to troll wrestling fans since they're all autistic weeaboo faggots now
>wear outlandish clothes on stage to trigger said autism
>make smarks piss their pampers just by showing up
>cut promos about how fucking pathetic they all are
>win the Royal Rumble
>proceed to have 5-star matches no matter the outcomes
>put over the Shieldnettys
>put over manlet goat
>put over the other has-beens in my own stable
>get bored after a year
>fuck it
>jump on board Marvel money train
>mfw I'm now rolling in dosh while WWE continues to hemorrage money
>>
>>1798607
>Sin Cara-ing your post that badly
>>
>>1796692
>winner
>in a scripted event
>>
>>1798621

huh?
>>
>>1798625
Better than being the loser in a scripted event, no?
>>
You guys do realize Dave and Bryan are friends in real life, right?
>>
>>1798635

what does that have to do with anything? they both seem like pretty cool dudes.
>>
>>1798602

It wasn't meant towards bryan, just my overall disgust with the dubya dubya E.
>>
>>1796692

>One is the winner of the WrestleMania 21 main event
>the other isn't
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.