[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOAT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: ngq887qm50a478mg.jpg (13KB, 368x390px)
ngq887qm50a478mg.jpg
13KB, 368x390px
Not a single female """wrestler""" today is better than her. Fact.
>>
Why do Redditors complain about this era of women's wrestling because "MUH SEXISM"??

You had girls like Stacy and Torrie for T&A, Molly and Victoria who had ten times the wrestling talent than the current roster and probably still do, and Trish and Lita who had a mix of both.

Now we have Ric Flair's son and a clydesdale that wears half of a weave
>>
>>1794907
There might have been a year in the late 90s when Molly Holly was the best woman wrestling in the USA and Canada. She was legitimately great in the ring. Only Ivory was at her level at the same time. There were some very talented women in W.O.W. and a couple of other indies too but I can't think of any that were active that were on Molly and Ivory's level.

Wendi Richter would have had the potential to have surpassed everyone as she was still a relatively young woman at the time (contrary to how WWE portrayed her career as ancient history. She was only 38 in 1999).

Reggie Bennet was only wrestling Japan in the late 90s, or she would be the clear favorite.
>>
File: latest2.jpg (19KB, 350x457px) Image search: [Google]
latest2.jpg
19KB, 350x457px
>>1794962
having a mix of both really was the best. even the T&A girls like dawn marie, terri, torrie etc were willing to take more extreme bumps (usually turned down by the higher ups).

laurinaitis fucked things up as usual tho
>>
>>1794907
Incorrect but Molly is still a GOAT tier woman. Based as fuck
>>
Also, Molly is only 39 and is at the top of my list of people who could have one more run in the WWE if given the chance. As far as I know she is not beat up like Lita, and her skills would still be impressive compared to a woman like Trish who was never really that great.
>>
>>1795024
>Having to watch Molly job to Botcha and Charlotte every week
no thanks
>>
>>1795031
Nah, it wouldn't be a weekly thing.

Think of it more like a women's tournament for some big trophy and a title shot. Molly would make it to the final and lose. Then she'd be done.

I figure this will happen (they'll do something like the CWC but with women) and it will be either Molly or Mickie in that role.
>>
>>1795039
A women's tournament will be great if they can get the right people. Though it'll expose the fuck out of most of the current women
>>
>>1794962
The people who complain about sexism are always complaining about it , regardless of the context.
Imagine what kind of special retard you have to be to try and promote feinism in pro wrestling. you think a lot of feminists watch it? Buy merch?
>>
>>1794962
>Lita
>good in the ring
Am i getting baited here?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.