[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Venn Diagram of Analysis of Classic Matches: Bret v Nash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: Classic matches venn.jpg (331KB, 691x859px) Image search: [Google]
Classic matches venn.jpg
331KB, 691x859px
The real reason Nashmark wants to hate the Hitman so badly:

His greatest professional achievement will always be that loss to Bret.
>>
His greatest professional achievement was a guaranteed money contract. Have sex and get a clue.
>>
Having great matches don't do shit. Bret's reputation is the guy who tanked WWE and then tanked WCW when he got there.

Nash was the 2nd biggest draw in WCW behind Hogan in his heyday. Bret doesn't sniff that.
>>
>>1794031
>Bret's reputation is the guy who tanked WWE and then tanked WCW when he got there.

kek what am I reading? Which Tumblr did you copy that opinion off, kiddo?

Even Bret's most vocal haters have never tried to claim he affected WCW when he arrived. Most will also grudgingly admit that he helped save the WWF on three (3) separate occasions.

It must be pretty sweet just making up facts and imagining people will believe them, though.
>>
File: cenalaff.jpg (63KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
cenalaff.jpg
63KB, 400x225px
>>1794031
>Nash was the 2nd biggest draw in WCW
>>
>>1794038
>It must be pretty sweet just making up facts and imagining people will believe them, though.
I'm guessing it's easy when nobody gives enough of a fuck about Nash to check any of them.
>>
>>1794031
>Nash was the second biggest draw in WCW.

Are you fucking high?
That guy is a blackhole of charisma. He is one of the most boring wrestlers I have ever watched.
>>
WCW Late 90's Drawing power list:

1. Hollywood Hogan
2. Goldberg
3. Sting
4. The Outsiders
5. Ric Flair
6. Randy Savage
7. Diamond Dallas Page
8. Bret Hart
9. Sid Vicious
10. Dennis Rodman
>>
>>1794056
By the late 90s, Goldberg was outdrawing Hogan, surely? Hulk was just a forced meme hanging on at that stage because he had creative control.
>>
>>1794056
>>1794060
I've heard that Hogan was a second-rung draw closer to the levels of Savage, and the top money-makers were Goldberg and Stink.
>>
>>1794056
>having to list Nash with Hall just to get him into the top 10
THE FUCKING STATE OF NASHFAGS
>>
>and not even able to refute it
NASHFAGS STARING DOWN THE BARREL OF A GUN, TRYING TO THINK OF REASONS NOT TO PULL THE TRIGGER
>>
>ITT
One guy
6 proxies
Creating an illusion of
People giving a fuck about Nash
>>
>>1794081
What are you smoking, hombre?
This is a BretGOAT thread. Nashmemer is just here trying to get the rub from the growing stable of sexually active Bretchads that /asp/ is now home to.
>>
>>1794079

Nash and Hall were hand in hand all the time, face it dubya see dubya fans gave more of a shit about their antics than cry baby Bret. It took Goldberg to make Bret relevant
>>
>>1794098
>this is what happens when you get all of your information from memes and shitposters, kids
>>
>>1794102

Been watching wrestling since the 80's kiddo
>>
>>1794105
You weren't even born until after the Attitude era, youngling.
>>
>>1794107

>actually believing this
>getting all your info from Bret's book

Not everybody on here was born after the Austin 3:16 promo
>>
>>1794090
The tonality of most of the posts are exactly the same. It's a carter thread where he brings in his fictional tripfag drama
>>
>>1794116
quote the posts you think are all by the same person. I'll see if you're right.

I'm not doubting for a moment that there is one guy on here who crapfloods the whole board with his multiple personalities. But I am saying I don't think this thread is an example of that.
>>
>>1794031
>Nash a bigger draw than Goldberg, Savage, Flair, Sting or Piper

>>1794056
>Sid
>drawing

>>1794105
So what's your excuse for having such a dogshit babby opinion like >>1794098 then?

Because you should be old enough to know far better.
>>
>>1794131
As somebody only casually into wrestling at that time, Sid is under everybody on that list who I'd associate with WCW in that period. He may well be 9th highest.
>>
Now that all has been said and done. Who was the bigger draw?

Two of the greatest of all time by a long shot as all-round performers yet both were minor draws comparatively to the biggest draws of all time like SCSA, Hogan and the Rock.
>>
>>1794148
Shawn would have moments of white heat - usually when he was getting everything all his own way backstage. But he was too inconsistent.

Bret was a consistent draw from the mid 80s to late 90s and grew his brand consistently throughout that period.

So at individual moments, Shawn was way hotter. But over all, Bret outdrew HBK.
>>
>>1794138
I was moreso alluding to Sid not drawing shit as WWF World Champ and doing even worse as WCW World Champ.
>>
File: 1441396745694.png (352KB, 384x565px) Image search: [Google]
1441396745694.png
352KB, 384x565px
>>1794090
This

HDF fo lyfe
>>
Bret's greatest professional achievement was bitching for two decades for refusing to put someone over and forcing the promoter to take the belt off him.

Nash's greatest professional achievement was starting a new wrestling boom.
>>
>>1794797
Bret main evented WrestleMania twice/thrice.

Nash didn't, ever.

>the fucking 3rd wheel of the nWo starting anything
>>
>>1794797
The first point is the single greatest storyline AND overall rivalry of the past 50 years.

The second point is just something you made up, again.

You have a weird life, man. Really weird....
>>
>>1794803
>3rd wheel
>bretcuck still pedalling this lie
>>
>>1794803

Nash wrestled for the title at 11 and he main evented more WCW PPV's. Bret was a B+ player who got to be face of the company in a transitional period
>>
>>1794829
Hogan was the gravitas and Hall came up with all the cool stuff they did.

>>1794838
And yet Diesel couldn't even be the face of the company in that period.
>>
>>1794056
sorry, I love sting too but he was never a draw

biggest draws WCW ever had were Hogan, Flair, Savage, and Luger (lol)
>>
>>1794843

He was though, he main evented every PPV from May 1995 to November 1995 and was pushed harder than Bret
>>
>>1794885

Crow Sting was a draw when he was stalking the NWO in 97. He had tons of merchandise
>>
>>1794895
And he was the lowest-drawing WWF World Champ in history!
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.