[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your Queen.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: NXT_11192015sm_0250.jpg (33KB, 640x958px) Image search: [Google]
NXT_11192015sm_0250.jpg
33KB, 640x958px
In less than one year, she will be the most over person in wrestling...

Time stamp this.

BTW, anyone else think she should stick with The Club? They could of had a 6 man tag match and she could be the first woman to ever hold the tag belts. I am convince she could at least kill Xavier Woods.
>>
File: steph.jpg (144KB, 642x831px) Image search: [Google]
steph.jpg
144KB, 642x831px
>queen

Puh-leeeze. There's only One True Queen in Wrestling -- Madam Stephanie McMahon.
>>
>Dana Botch will be the most over person in wrestling

KEK

>>1793613
drag queen maybe
>>
They need to stop covering her tits it's a crime against mother nature
>>
>>1793614
>drag queen maybe

Wash your mouth. Bow down to Madam Stephanie.
>>
>>1793620
>Wash your mouth.

Take her clitdick outta yours.

>>1793617
>Dana's bolt-ons
>"nature"
>>
>>1793135
Unless Dana sucks a ton of cock to get a massive push, not going to happen. Dana is next to Carmella as the worst female on the roster, in terms of talent. She clearly wasn't ready to be called up. Also she isn't even over with fans.
>>
>>1794057
yeah she will get a pop for turning on charlotte and if she beats her, but thats about it
>>
>>1793135
>In less than one year, she will be the most over person in wrestling...

Zero chance of that. Do you know why?

Dana is too nice. She will try to stay friends with everyone and not step on too many toes. She is a beta to the alphas of Charlotte, Sasha, and Bayley. If she ends up over on Smackdown she will be second fiddle to Becky, Alexa, Natalya, and Nikki.

Dana has no one to back her up, no connections.
>>
>>1793135
She is the worst wrestler in WWE
>>
File: Dana Brook.jpg (241KB, 1800x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Dana Brook.jpg
241KB, 1800x1080px
>>
>>1794776
Nia Jax Braun Stroman, Eva Marie, Vince McMahon, Shane McMahon, and Stephanie McMahon are all worse.

Also I haven't seen her nearly kill herself or her competition so she's better than Sasha too.
>>
>>1793135
I would like to see her with the Club.

After they this pay per view they can they can set something up with her and the club vs new day and Bayley.

Tag matches would protect her more than singles matches would, and being around those guys would help since they know the business well.

Wouldn't be the worst thing as long as they fleshed her out a little as they go, right now she's Charlotte's bumbling sidekick but she's got a little anger there too, could be interesting with some development.
>>
>>1793135
>anyone else think she should stick with The Club?

our queen with 2 jamokes like them? PLEASE
>>
>>1794057
> thinks talent = ring skillz

nope man
>>
>>1794057
>not ready to be called up = lol fuck you she's over

Nah, they can give her stuff to do, she might even do something that really resonates with the crowd and gets her over in a big way, there's no point in not trying at all.

Yes, she was brought up too early, but she was just going to be an enforcer for Emma so Emma could get a push while having someone around to eat the pins for her occasionally, Emma's injury was badly timed so it kinda fucked it.

She's here now though, so she has to do something.
>>
>>1793135
Please no, the Club can't take the hit right now, it'd kill them for good.
>>
she had to go to a one piece because she's such a fatass. no thank you.
>>
>>1796600
What is her "talent" then? Giving you a chode?
>>
>>1796666
I hate you so much

>>1796667
>>
I would fuck her. Keep in mind I've,
>hit the weights
>gotten a clue
>bathed regularly
>get outside often
>have been in relationships
>>
>>1796587
Everyone there except Eva is better than Dana
>>
>>1797575
It's just that Dana is such a nimrod in-ring. They might've been better off with letting her get some more experience. Also, there is really no female talent in nxt at the moment besides Asuka and whoever they build up
>>
Bump.

Reminder that this is HAPPENING.

We will all worship the tummy.
>>
>>1793135
I wood smash so hard
>>
>>1796666
witnessed
>>
>>1793135
She seems like shes too nice, a bumbling downtrodden try-hard character will always garner sympathy down the line.

She was unlucky that Emma got injured, as they'd have seen as being more on par than just being under charlottes wing. She needs more time to develop her own character so I dont see why she doesn't straddle NXT and smackdown. The nurse bit she did with the club actually got people talking about her so she should consider revisiting that.. how about the club target shitty wrestlers and every week, they're tied down and shes left alone to mountain the shit out of them..
>>
>>1797771
this outfit looks 10 times better on her, let her be a woman WWE, charlotte's body type makes Dana look chubby by comparison, even though she really isnt
>>
>>1798288
>She seems like shes too nice
>getting worked this hard by the monkeys that write Raw
Dana is a natural bitch heel
>>
>>1798292
in that pic she looks too much like Natty's old attire.

and in the OP she looks too much like Natty's current attire.

really makes you think...
>>
She's not gonna be with The Club. Luke Gallows' wife raised a huge stink about the Nurse Dana thing so that angle has been scrapped for months.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.