[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am huge. <Cont from another thread which is now lost forever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: asi.jpg (43KB, 691x426px) Image search: [Google]
asi.jpg
43KB, 691x426px
As somebody who is six feet four and 260lbs at only 22 years of age I find it incredibly hard to cheer for the people in WWE that are wrestling right now.
As a kid I was a lot skinnier and shorter so it wasn't that bad but i've since realized that I'm bigger than most of the people that wrestle in wwe right now. I feel a bit dumb trying to get my wrestling fix in and cheering people that are five feet ten and 170lbs.
I was watching some early wrestlemanias and man were those guys awesome. its such a letdown that everyone is so small in wwe today i think that could even be what ruined the promotion.
WWE is now basically an indy promotion and it gets indy ratings as a result. Everyone is just an average sized guy and the girls are turning back into diva skanks instead of real wrestlers again.
WWE has lost direction and i think it's all because prettymuch all the wrestlers are small and work too safe. The drug policy in wwe seems like crap too and only used to punish someone later on like blackmail, not actually used to discipline someone for using drugs at the time of doing them.
So as a pretty big guy i'm not really interested in the wwe product which is on the tv right now, i feel stupid for watching it and telling my friends that i am a fan.
I'm hoping that one day WWE will hire big guys again, i don't think steroids are the issue at all. Drug abuse is but not steroids.
We need people like this in WWE because they exist in real life too. We need more scott steiner people to appeal to persons like myself.

If WWE continue with this trend of hiring generic average sized people, i'm pretty sure it will die within 10 years or maybe 12.
>>
I don't know what to tell you since three biggest PPV draws of the last two years have been then 5'8, 151 pound Floyd Mayweather, the 5'9, 168 Conor McGregor, and Ronda Rousey.

Your not embarrassed to tell your friends ( which you don't have by the way because this thread is a troll post) that you watch wrestling because the performers are average height or shorter (cruiserweights were super over in WCW 20 years ago, even with causals), your embarrassed to tell your "friends" because most of the writing and acting in wrestling is so shitty these days that its embarrassing to show people.

All of TV show writing has improved by leaps and bounds in the last 15 years, except WWE, which has somehow been the only thing to get worse.

If the writing was better, and the product was presented more like a sport like it used to be, and the characters were written like athletes who actually GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WINNING instead of doing cool moves, it wouldn't matter how big they were.

Floyd, Conor and Ronda prove that the public just wants to see people they like or hate beat the shit out of each other.

WWE 's problem is 50/50 booking and a 70 year old man in charge of writing characters the public might actually give a shit about is a terrible combination to actually make characters people care about.
>>
File: image.jpg (214KB, 1000x967px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214KB, 1000x967px
>>1792340
>260 pounds
I have a feeling you're actually 360 pounds

>>1794052
Pretty on point.
>>
>>1794052
>cruiserweights were super over in WCW 20 years ago, even with causals

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
hahahaha
ha
>>
>>1794855

I know your not 18+ an don't remember this, but the number one reason casuals gave at the time for why they kept watching WCW over WWF for as long as they did was "the wrestling is so much faster."

Hogan, Hall and Nash drew them in, but part of what kept them coming back was flippy shit, well into late 97 and early/mid 98 when Austin and WWF was clearly the superior show.
>>
get a gun
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.