[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wrestlers who could put up a good Wrestlemania match with Undertaker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: Vampiro_bio.jpg (39KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Vampiro_bio.jpg
39KB, 900x506px
pic related
>>
They are about as equally both broken down shells of themselves now so sure, why not.
>>
>>1791796
Well if Vampiro was in the WWE when WWE bought WCW.
>>
Ric Flair, Sting or Hulk Hogan.

And is not a joke... For age and experience they could do a credible match.

Is a stupid thing think that the Undertaker could beat John Cena, a younger in active wrestler, or another main eventer
>>
>>1791796

his deathmatch with pentagon was the best match of last year easily.
>>
>>1791794
I don't know, Matt. This Vampiro guy, there's something about him that doesn't seem quite right, he's not all there, brother.
>>
>>1791804
t. Randy Orton, Batista, CM Punk or Bray Wyatt
>>
Aj styles or Nakameme vs Taker would be a 4.5 star and you know it.
>>
>>1791804
What stings match with hunter sucked.
His match with rollins ended his career.
Flair come on knock it off last good match he had was almost ten years ago vs. Hbk
Same with hogan who doesnt really have any credible matches.
Name a hogan match in the past decade that proves what you say to be true.
Just let go of the past my nigga
>>
Rusev and Carlito
>>
>>1791816
I think you're just naming smark favourites. AJ Styles could squeak a 4 on build-up and hype, but Nakamura's style doesn't gel with Taker's fragile frame whatsoever. It'd earn 3.5 stars or give 3.5 million people PTSD for witnessing an old man die on live television.
>>
File: IMG_0363.jpg (138KB, 844x844px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0363.jpg
138KB, 844x844px
Jericho. Jericho should go against Taker and retire the old stupid idiot
>>
Who would have thought Vampiro's last match would have been so hype? He and Pentagon brought the house down. Honestly one of the best retirement matches.
>>
>>1791902
Negro, Vampiro had four more matches after that.
>>
>>1791898
This should have happened in like 2008-10 when Jericho was a believable top heel and it could have been an amazing feud
>>
>>1791794
Luke Harper.
>>
>>1791794
Finn Balor.

Not even joking. I can't remember the last time we had a flippy cunt versus the Undertaker, it'd be interesting to see how the slow, old, but powerful Undertaker kayfabe goes against someone much quicker than him, who's able to get out of his grabs and throws.
>>
>>1791804
>Ric Flair, Sting or Hulk Hogan.

Not a SINGLE one of them could take a bump, or give one.

Hogan could barely take a Rock Bottom 12 years ago in the biggest match of his career, and couldn't even give Rock a bloody bodyslam. Sting's neck would implode from a chokeslam or even giving a Stinger Splash.

And fucking Flair? Christ his fucking legs would turn to dust trying to lock in the Figure 4
>>
>>1792067
> le demon midget vs le deadman
Fuck off back to redddit
>>
File: Yoshihiko.jpg (16KB, 211x300px) Image search: [Google]
Yoshihiko.jpg
16KB, 211x300px
>>1791794
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYygp_ZF5hA
>>
>>1792071
+18 Watch Flair vs Undertaker at Wrestlemania 18 and Hogan vs Taker at Judgement Day 2002
>>
>>1791794
Kevin Nash. He was supposed to beat him at WM 12 but plans changed because he was leaving for WCW.
>>
>>1792067
Even if you're going for that style, there are people much better than Balor for it, because he's not very good.
>>
>>1791805
It wasn't even the best match that night.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.