[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i started the #CancelWWENetwork hashtag, that trended for over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

File: how to properly cut cheese.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
how to properly cut cheese.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
i started the #CancelWWENetwork hashtag, that trended for over 4 days straight at #1 world wide.

AMA (Ask me anything)
>>
>>1791414
When you will seek sunlight?
>>
what's your BMI?
>>
>>1791417
>>1791418
Not replying to Carter.

Next question.
>>
>>1791420
see>>1791418
>>
>>1791423
See >>1791420
Next.
>>
>>1791420
Whats ya height?
>>
>>1791426
I am 6'4.
>>
>>1791414
>4 posters

all of them cuckter except me
>>
Friendly reminder that Carter is the biggest loser in the southern US region. He's literally a fat fucking piece of shit that plays with BB guns cause he can't purchase a real firearm.
>>
>>1791435
I'm obviously not Carter.

>>1791448
I agree.
>>
Why do you wanted it cancelled
>>
>>1791453
You're worse.
>>
>>1791457
I'm the one that started it after Roman's first rumble win. We had it trending for 4 days straight as the #1 trend in the world. Triple H came out and had to address it on RAW. The hashtag was because we, the IWC weren't satisfied with the outcome and we didnt want Roman pushed down our throats for years to come. Millions of people stopped subscribing to WWE network as a result and the stock plumetted.
>>
>>1791464
No, not possible.
>>
>>1791414
shower
weights
clue
>>
>>1791414

Did you actually cancel your subscription or were you simply working others into a frenzy?
>>
Are you aware you're a massive fucking mark?
>>
>>1791414
No you didn't....i did.
>>
>>1791503
I implore you to get a life, carter. Please.

>>1791543
I did, and I haven't renewed it since.

>>1791654
How so?

>>1791671
No. I started it on /wooo/ using several different IPs to trick them into thinking the ball was rolling and they all joined in on it. It didn't take long for it to start legitemately trending after that, and then the ball really did start rolling and picking up steam.
>>
I canceled mine right after watching haitch and ramen punch each other for 45min.
>>
>>1791678
You got upset (worked) about a booking decision.

Literally a mark.

Get a clue.
>>
>>1791791
>face wins match
>smark doesn't like it
>HURR U WURKD

?????
>>
>>1793757
>Roman Reigns
>muscles

What, are they hiding behind the padding in his corset?
>>
>>1793757
Carter, I've told you multiple times I'm not going to reply to you. Stop harassing me.
>>
you ever touch a titty?
>>
>>1794887
His own doesn't count, of course
>>
>>1794906
Neither does his cat's.
>>
>>1793861
You a new yorker?
>>
>>1791414
Can you provide any tips on getting a tweet to trend?
>>
Have you ever set foot inside a gym?
>>
>>1791791
You got worked by a bored fag on 4chan who pretended to start a twitter trend.

Seek sunlight.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.