[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NXT Discussion Thread: The Performance Center was a mistake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: cedricpwf.jpg (30KB, 457x612px) Image search: [Google]
cedricpwf.jpg
30KB, 457x612px
>Austin Aries defeated Biff Busick via Submission

This match was fucking colder then death. This was the opening match and it fucking killed the crowd fucking immediently. There was nothing but light to moderate booing all throughout this match. Who at the fucking performance center told Biff how to wrestle? How has he been employed for years by promotions like CZW even so much as winning their version of the World Championship and all he fucking knows how to do his do fucking headlocks over and over again. Death...this man is A- never leaving NXT and B- if he is leaving its to fucking go back to CZW and hopefully never ever come back.

>Billie Kay defeated Nhooph Al-Areebi. Billy beat the shit out of this woman and then told Asuka she wants her Divas Championship.

>Cedric Alexander defeated Andrade “Cien” Almas

Whomever is in charge of editing NXT Spoilers needs to stop exaggerating shit. This mother fucker was going on about how this match was so great it could be classified as “MOTY” material...this is below average. Alexander wrestles fucking circles around Almas where do faggots get the idea that Almas is good? Because he paid his dues for years in a shit promotion like CMLL? Almas is jobber for life never before have I wanted a man gone more then this fucker.
>>
shut the fuck up marky

>Whomever is in charge of editing NXT Spoilers

You're a fucking thick cunt.
>>
>>1790631

Go fuck yourself faggot I fucking got worked by NXT again

Oney and Almas do not fucking belong in the WWE end of story
>>
>>1790638
You don't belong on IWC forums but here you are.

Lorcan is dope, Almas will turn rudo and be ~tranquilo~ but you'll never even amount to anything online.
>>
>>1790640

All that faggot did was hit 2 uppercuts and a shitillion headlocks

Go back to /r/SquaredCircle
>>
>>1790642
Can't. Never been there.
>>
File: you.jpg (82KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
82KB, 720x540px
>>1790640
>>
>>1790647

Seriously Biff couldn't get a fucking decent match outta Austin Aries a man who gets *** 1/2 stars matches wrestling Brooms.
>>
>>1790647
>hatposting

If I had a Dime for every comeback you could make then I'd have...

0 DIMES!
>>
>>1790658
>forced Nash macro

So predictable.

Much like Nash's drawing power: not. 1. Dime.
>>
>>1790629
You never have anything good to say about NXT yet watch it every single week
>>
>>1790650
>>1790652
Fuck off Beato.
>>
>>1790738

Think of these green texts are like tiny grains of my salt and frustration

Don't let it stop you from enjoying it
>>
File: Rich Swann's Fedora.jpg (68KB, 640x660px) Image search: [Google]
Rich Swann's Fedora.jpg
68KB, 640x660px
>>1790640
>>
>>1790629
>One of these guys is going to Raw and the other is staying in NXT, since we're mostly a self contained thing, our guy should go over and look strong here while the other goes to Raw and builds a new cartel, right?
>Nah, let's job him out, also, hint that Andrade is turning heel during the match but then have him shake Cedric's hand after losing.
>>
jesus its not going to be billie against asuka at takeover is it?

I'm going to that, I don't want to see that
>>
>>1791910
Asuka has zero credible threats in NXT right now, it's just silly, they established her power levels through the roof. They would need to break out Sara del Rey to pry the title from her hands.
>>
>>1791916
Nikki Cross is debuting soon and Ember Moon should be facing Asuka in Toronto.
>>
>>1791916
she's like brock nobody can believably beat em and there's no mitb for womens
>>
>>1791887
>also, hint that Andrade is turning heel during the match but then have him shake Cedric's hand after losing.

It's a slowly building storyline. Nothing wrong with that
>>
File: images(5).jpg (7KB, 194x259px) Image search: [Google]
images(5).jpg
7KB, 194x259px
Anyone notice he had almost this exact logo on his new ring entrance attire?
>>
>>1790629
>colder then death
stopped reading.
go back to school, lose weight
>>
>>1792063

You've never watched NXT in your life carter you morbidly obese wall builder

WE NEED TO BUILD A WALL
>>
>>1790631
Dont bring your wew references that only 2 people would get here
>>
File: Ko Wall.png (670KB, 1193x519px) Image search: [Google]
Ko Wall.png
670KB, 1193x519px
>>1792432
>>
>>1792063
You post for the sake of posting
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.