[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have to get Roman over WITHOUT TURNING HIM HEEL or Vince

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 9

File: romanoncecaughtafishthisbig.jpg (34KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
romanoncecaughtafishthisbig.jpg
34KB, 630x420px
You have to get Roman over WITHOUT TURNING HIM HEEL or Vince will sic his giant killer pandas on you. He's been feeding them cruiserweights for the last year, so they have a taste for blood.

What do you do?
>>
Have someone rape Renee Young and have roman fuck his shit up
>>
>>1790409
*have Roman rape Renee
>>
I'll take my chances with the giant killer pandas.
>>
you have him go Roman Mode every episode like he did on League of Nations and Triple H at TLC.
>>
>>1790406
Winning streak, beating everyone clean starting from the top of the card and going down, on both brands, every week someone new, literally everyone on the roster.

He beats all the main event guys and wins both belts, he beats all the midcard guys and lets them keep their shitty belts, he beats all the tag teams 2-on-1 and lets them keep their belts, he beats all the cruiserweights and tosses their title in the trash, he barely breaks a sweat beating all the women, just spanks them and pins them.

Then when it's time to move on to the jobbers James Ellsworth challenges him for the titles, Roman smugly accepts and James miraculously pulls off the victory. Celebrates in the crowd to close of the show.
>>
>>1790420
He did that on the Road to WrestleMania and still got booed out
>>
>>1790406
Reverse lex express roman reigns spends a year backpacking IRL trying to get from show to show resorting on the kindness and support of real life people. However no matter what he always just misses the show. Then after a years build up he finally makes it to the show its wrestlemania and just as the intercontinental laddwr match is about to start he shouts
WAIT
And proceeds to run faster than charles robinson when taker vs hbk.
Win intercontinental title yo adrian i did it retires at mania.
Rest of the show goes on he shakes everyones hands in the crowd kissess babies and writes autographs.
Then before the last match we follow him out the arena as hw reflects via mental montage the highw and the lows of his career and then he smiles and wishes well whatever LGBTQ character is in the mania main event for the title.
Also that character is black
Cause their lives matter
>>
>>1790412
This vill definitely bring a cheer if he is they are in front of ciwilize crowd;
>>
New music instead of trying to get over on shield shit. He really needs a strong entrance, something similar to Austin or Lesnar.

New ring attire. Again they need to stop having him try and leech off people who are more over than he is, people see through it and it makes them hate him even more. Even just removing the dumb body-armour shirt and getting rid of his autistic mario speed-boost wrist-bands would be enough.

Finally give him a decent length run with the US or intercontinental. Put the matches in the mid-card and put him against guys that are capable of having great matches, like Zayn.

Have him tap out whenever he's dropping the title. Build a story around it and finally the less talking he does the better.
>>
The biggest mistake WWE made in their history was not having Brock job clean to Reigns at Wrestlemania. It was a great match one-on-one matchup. Power. Excitement. Grandest stage. Power moves and finishers and the two wrestlers pushing each other to the limit. The Beast Incarnate in Beast Mode and Based Big Dog tearing the roof off with the underdog performance of a lifetime. Then manlet coward Seth stealing the title cheapened Wrestlemania set this company on a downward death spiral. Histroy will look back at Seths interference as the moment WWE started to die. Wrestlemania main events are meant to be a clash of titans ending with an epic hard-fought victory, not a cheap gimmick like MOTB briefcase being cashed in. Anyways, Big Dog should have had a 8-month reign where he does dirty tactics and dominates and completely destroys the opposition. At Survivor Series, losing the belt to John Cena without getting pinned in a Fatal 4-Way of Roman vs. Cena vs, Triple h vs Kane. Smarks would have booed him throughout his whole reign, and he turns heel by cowardly attacking and injuring Cena the Raw after SS. He explains his reasoning as that they all booed him and everything is against him anyways blah blah blah. Wins the belt back in a weeks long tournament, and manhandle AJ in a series of ***** matches similar to the Samoa Joe vs AJ rivalry in TNA. Then, at Royal Rumble, Cena is surprise entrance no. 30 and wins. WM33 main event with a heel monster Roman vs Face Cena making a comeback. Also, none of this brand split nonsense. Seriously, why is WWE Creative so shit? The storylines write themselves basically.
>>
>>1790498
>New music instead of trying to get over on shield shit. He really needs a strong entrance, something similar to Austin or Lesnar.

Should just do what they did with Rollins and remix his NXT music:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=I38JkawIzWs
>>
>>1790406
Turns super Roman up to ridiculous meme-level. Start of a match, Superman Punch + Spear, wins right of the match, every match. Have him squash the entire cruiserweight division. Solo the tag team division. Run over the mid carders in seconds. Devour the top tiers in under a minute. Completely dominate an elimination hanidicap match against Lesnar/Taker/Cena/Triple H/The Rock at WM. There, over.
>>
>>1790499
This

This is a wrestling story
Storylines are what make wrestling
>>
>>1790505

Too absurd to go over in the long term of WWE and would cause way more damage than good.

Something like that belongs on TNA, it's on par with absurdity of Broken Matt.
>>
>>1790499
I love this except cena 'hypothetically' was injured for wrestlemania
>>
>>1790499
OP literally caps locks without turning him heel, faggot.
>>
File: SLAM.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
SLAM.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>1790499
>this triggers the Romannetty mark

What power moves did Reigns use on Lesnar?

I must've blinked.
>>
>>1790505
>this is what shitter /wwe/ babbies actually think gets somebody over

Way to kill the company.
>>
>>1790513
I made sure it went out in a blaze of glory, and I will be forever immortalized on the pages of wrestling history like Russo.
>>
>>1790517
If you want to be remembered as an idiot consider your mission accomplished.
>>
>>1790499
That match was a snooze festival.
Go to sleep
Wake up
Go on the 7 o clock bus for 8th grade
Finish both jr. And sr. High
And id say have sex but all the other goals i listed are realistically something yoi can do so why give you a goal so out of your grasp.
>>
>>1790649
savage
>>
He should start calling the snarks fat
>>
>>1790758
Why? They're not the ones hiding in a corset and using Adderall to cut.
>>
>>1790450
based no-chin
>>
The moment at wm 31 where brock was beating the shit out of him and he just looked at him and laughed totally oozed charisma and authenticity.

If they took the leash off, let him be the mostly laid back hoss that he actually is, put the US championship on him, had him defend against zayn, owens, jericho, cesaro, and balor, at least he could learn how to work. 2 years later he'd be 33 and ready for the main event.
>>
>>1790450
Roman has basically already done this.
When his push started 2 years ago, he basically has beaten everyone on the damn rister. I mean exactly who hasn't he besten?.....Cena?...And undertaker.
WWE has done everything in the past 2 years to get Roman over, and it hasn't worked. They need to just fucking turn him heel and be done with it. Amazing how turning the Uso's heel have made them interesting in the first time in years.
>>
>>1790406
Have an angle where someone you want to push as a top heel like Owens burns Reigns' face, and he starts wearing a mask.

Reigns then comes out and declares that burning him was uncivilized, and he wants to teach all the of the WWE superstars how to be civil. He starts talking in a posh English accent and drinking tea, and often recites a poem during his promos.

Then he wins the feud and celebrates in a lavish display, with lots of fireworks and tea. He starts wearing cool sunglasses and sexy rock star clothes. He declares himself the greatest and most famous WWE superstar of all time. His nickname becomes the "Mysterio Masked Gentleman Supergod".
>>
>>1791247
Roman vs. Zayn for the US belt with Zayn as the underdog and Roman as the smug vet would probably work great.

Remember this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pbS7iCMxn0

It's not bad!
>>
>>1791247
>learn how to work

He's a better wrestler than Deanetty and memekicks Balor
>>
>>1791253
It's completely believable too. They expressed frustration on Talking Smack with how, once they teamed up with Roman, people stopped caring about them. You could see their disbelief once AA beat them, then in the rematch, that moment where Jordan refuses to tag in Gable because he knows what the Usos will do? It's brilliant. It gets both teams over in their respective roles.

Took SmackDown what, six weeks to put the Usos in an interesting angle? Wonder how long it'd take them to fix Roman.
>>
>>1790406
I send him to the damn performance Center and tell Albert to make the man fucking last more than 10 minutes without getting gassed. First off it would give the audience and ME Picture time away from him. Second, he doesn't need his nappies like in all the triple threats/fatal fourways and the Royal Rumbles.
Next I make him lose clean A LOT.
Before the Drug infraction when was the last time Roman was pinned clean? Even if you count WM31 as 'clean' (which you shouldn't) that was nearly a year and a half separation.
Anyway after he loses a lot, he asks for one more chance. He gets it in the form of John Cena in an I Quit match. Which Cena has never lost. Roman is trying everything, EVERYTHING to get Cena to Quit but he just can't.
Thinking his career is over he unleashes his inner animal and goes full TWEENER, not HEEL because Loophole mother fucker, and finally as Cena in a cross choke hold with both legs pinned under the announce table Cena finally says 'I Quit' and Roman did the impossible for his first win in a long time.
>>
>>1790406
He gets owen'd

Instant over and baby face status.

Worked for Owen, will work for him.
>>
>>1791261
>Have an angle where someone you want to push as a top heel like Owens burns Reigns' face, and he starts wearing a mask.

Holy shit, why don't we just make him Kane 3.0
>>
>>1791308
What? He dies?
>>
>>1791282
>teaming up with a real main eventer and star made them irrelevant

no shit
>>
>>1791320
Kevin Owens didn't burn Kane you bumbling fool.
>>
File: loud-hawaiian-shirt-guy-214x300.jpg (13KB, 214x300px) Image search: [Google]
loud-hawaiian-shirt-guy-214x300.jpg
13KB, 214x300px
>>1790406
Repackage him with a comedy gimmick:

Have KO give him a package piledriver and write him off tv for 3-4 months, then he comes back with new music and dressed like pic related, acting delusional and irrational like he was drunk or had brain damage.

That's his new gimmick, he starts feuding with Shining Stars over which of their islands is the better vacation destination.
>>
Turn him Hee- Aw fuck.

Alright, I can still do this. Put him in a tag team with Neville. Neville does the flips and plays the small guy in distress, Reigns comes in for the clean up and the big finishes.

Have him dishing out great matches on a fairly regular basis. Give them the tag belts. He'll be over soon enough.
>>
>>1790412

I can!
I will!

RAPE YOU!

OOOOOOOOUUUUUUAAAAAAOOOOOOWWWW
>>
Build Roman vs Lesnar II.

Lesnar still destroying people and gets some belts in the way. People begins hating him. Lesnar attacks Heyman.

Heyman calls Roman for stop Lesnar and save WWE.
>>
>>1791440
This would fail so miserably it's not even funny.
>>
>>1790406
Send him down to NXT for a week, then bring him straight back up and put him right in the main-event. Smarks will love him and say they don't know why they hated him before.
>>
Put him in the New Day and give him a dancing Somoan gimmick.
>>
>>1790406

team him with Rusev and give them a badass stoner gimmick ala KroniK
>>
For create a top babyface, your need a top heel. When aren't exist a top heel, a superman babyface is not necessary and he has a lot of haters.

The closest people to be a major heel in RAW are Kevin Owens, Jericho, Rollins and Rusev... and they are only megaloman or comical tweeners.
>>
>>1790505
>Hey I know, let's shove him down people's throats even harder XD

Shower
Weights
Clue
>>
>>1790406
To make a top babyface, you need a top heel to propel them to stardom.

Hogan had Andre, Austin had Vince, Rock had Triple H, Cena had Edge and Orton.

The problem with Roman is that all of his feuds are either him squashing losers or going against people more over than him. If they had had Roman end the authority or something like that, it would have helped his case.
>>
File: premium-services_318-31765.jpg (22KB, 626x626px) Image search: [Google]
premium-services_318-31765.jpg
22KB, 626x626px
Easy, Roman comes off like a jock, his shut downs on twitter are pure bantz, so we get rid of his scripted promos, we give him a gimmick which is a cross of mr.perfect and rick rude and use his looks to get him over with the females, his bantz and sportiness to get him over with males and make him a cool dude you want to get a beer with
>>
>>1790406
>You have to get Roman over WITHOUT TURNING HIM HEEL
impossible
>>
>>1790499
>Based Big Dog tearing the roof off with the underdog performance of a lifetime
lol
>>
>>1791277
>Roman as the smug vet
Sami's been wrestling about 10 years longer than Roman
>>
>>1791451
Kek
>>
>>1791440
This is what they're actually gonna do and it's gonna fail even worse this time 'cause they won't be able to use the Briefcase to bail out at the last minute.
>>
>>1791451
True. The easiest way to get over these days is either spending 20 years on the indies and getting riddled with injuries, or coming straight out of NXT.
>>
>>1790406
Have Owens come out with a new gimmick where he plays a cuck. He can have a black guy come out as his manager, (6'8, 300lbs, jacked up, only wearing a thong). His name will be Bull and Owens will go as Kevin "Cuck" Owens. Owens cannot satisfy the fans like he cannot satisfy his wife so he hired a bigger man, come in Bull. From now on, Bull will fight first in all of Kevin's matches and Kevin will go after his opponent has beaten Bull. Owens has a new t shirt "Cuck Owens Cuck".

>Kevin has held the title all the way up to the Royal Rumble where he faces Brock Lesnar. Lesnar is the first man to defeat Bull after a long match. Owens comes in a schoolboys Lesnar for the cheap win.
>Royal Rumble time. Roman vs Cena vs Seth vs Dean. Shield reunites and takes out Cena. Seth eliminated after Dean and Roman double team him. Out comes Bull and tries to eliminate Roman, knowing Ambrose will be easy for him at Wrestlemania. Superman punch to Bull and he's almost out. Dean tries to take out Roman but knocks Bull out of the ring. Roman lifts Dean and tosses him out of the ring, tying Stone Cold with Rumble wins.
>Owens comes out the next night and claims no one is better than Bull. Admits he's a Cuck and how being a cuck is the best thing that has happened in his life. Wants every in the arena to stop trying to satisfy their wife and get a real man to do the job, *looks up to Bull*. Roman having had enough comes out to the ring and Owens bolts out of the ring with microphone and title in hand, leaving Bull and Roman in the ring. Ringside, Owens tells Roman that he should also find a man to satisfy his wife. Roman angrily tells him that a marriage is between a man and his wife, not a man, a man, a man, a man, and his wife.
>Fast Lane: Seth and Dean vs Bull and Owens. Bull single handedly destroys Seth and Dean with Owens just making the cover on Dean. Out comes Roman and takes out Bull with a spear while Owens runs to the airport in fear

Cont'd
>>
>>1791483
>If they had had Roman end the authority or something like that,
He basically did kill the Authority, it's just that killing the Authority didn't actually change anything. At least Trips had the decency to fuck off for six months, but Steph is still there every week and now Mick's almost as bad, so it's like, what the fuck did we even accomplish with any of this.

Huge part of the problem is that outside the Authority, top heels are never allowed to act like heels. As soon as a heel reaches the top, they become a stupid, worthless coward who fucking jobs out on TV in a worthless goddamn cage match and never gets to gain any momentum or do anything for themselves, so they look ineffectual as shit and how the fuck am I supposed to get invested in the Pay Per View when he loses on the go-home show and god dammit I hate Raw so much right now.
>>
>>1791521
Exactamundo.

Remember the night after Wrestlemania, when Sami came out to the ring and Roman waved him off like "That's cute, kid, but the adults are talking right now." Have Roman talk about Zayn like he's a rookie, he's a kid, how he hasn't cut it in wrestling like Roman has and just have Zayn be completely perplexed, like "I'M A YEAR OLDER THAN YOU AND I'VE BEEN WRESTLING SINCE 2002.", but Roman doesn't give a shit 'cause it wasn't in WWE and in WWE, he has five title reigns to Sami's zero.

Not a heel, just a smug jerk tweener who doesn't care about other people's accomplishments.
>>
>>1791595
>Next night on Raw, contract signing. Owens is at ringside while Bull and Roman are inside the ring. Kevin tells Roman that at Wrestlemania, he will not defeat his Bull and will not get a chance at facing him after for the title. Roman laughs this off and signs the contract. Bull and Kevin sign the contract. Bull takes down Roman with his finisher, 69 Piledriver (Tombstone).
>Wrestemania is here. Out comes Owens, chained up and gagged by Bull, headed to the ring with his wife hand in hand with Bull to an amazing entrance. Here comes Roman out to thousands of fireworks, in a chariot. Roman and Bull fight a gruesome, thirty minute match. Bull endured two spears while Roman has kicked out of three 69s. Owens cannot believe someone like Roman is beating his Bull. Superman Punch, Spear and Bull is out. At this point, Roman is a weak, can barely stand up. Owen's wife in chains him and releases him on Roman. Roman throws a Superman Punch and Owens is a bloody mess right from the get go. Owens can barely stand up, begging Roman for his life while offering him his wife. Roman will have none of that as he has stated he believes in a true marriage. Owens cries as he gets up only to get hit by a thunderous spear. 1-2-3. We have a new champion. Roman Reigns is over with the fans
>>
>>1791622
If fans are still loving Owens and not Roman at that point, I give up on wrestling. They will literally be chanting for a cuck
>>
I'd have him take a shower, hit the weights, and get a clue
>>
Easy.
Injure him. Take him off TV for a few months. MAKE that little shit bulk until he's as strong as Michael Cole tells us he is, bring him back at the Rumble, have him fucking RIP through people with a brand new renovated move-set, including lots of legitimate power-shit. NOT win that Rumble. Go on to Mania to face [decent card Heel who's not the Champion] in a Last Man Standing fucking war, and continue his newly renovated God of War character from there.
You can pick at it, but these characters DO get over.
>>
They want Roman to be this bad ass motherfucker, but they keep feesing John Cena tier kid friendly crap. If you want a badass, you gotta go all the way.

Have him come and rip people apart in a way thats rare now. He comes down to the ring, fucking brutalises them, takes them outside and powerbombs them through the spanish announce table. Stuff like that. Make him seem violent and borderline unhinged, a guy you REALLY dont want to fuck with. Have him push the envolope of PG to the very limit everytime he destroys someone. You can do all that AND keep him face, or at worst a tweener.
>>
>>1790406

worked shoot angle. new NWO forms with a cena heel turn, austin aries, bobby roode, samoa joe, kevin nash as manager. NWO captures all belts across both shows and squashes everyone. Vince has no other option but to get on his hands and knees and beg the shield to reform, in the process admitting all booking mistakes and forced pushes in the process. appologizes for screwing up reigns' career. reigns barely talks like the strong silent type he used to be, but when he as to, it isn't scripted bullshit, he gets to improvise so it feels natural.
>>
>>1791795
>but they keep feesing John Cena tier kid friendly crap

He stopped the John Cena lines since ages ago, this is 2016 and not early 2015 anymore.
>>
>>1791961
>Rusev, you're fat and ugly have a tiny dick and Lana, you're a whore.
Not much better, tee bee haitch with you family.
>>
File: CuckerKnight.jpg (49KB, 541x520px) Image search: [Google]
CuckerKnight.jpg
49KB, 541x520px
>>1791595
>>1791596
>>1791622
>projecting your cuck fantasies into fantasy booking.

Great idea, anon. That way, people will be booing Roman AND Owens. It's fucking foolproof.
Get a clue.
>>
>>1791483
>>1791596
Wait. the Authority were the heels? I thought Roman was the heel, considering how much the audience cheered for Triple H
>>
>>1791510
This, make him call out all the virgin smarks too
>>
>>1791984
Those aren't John Cena lines

Those are lines sent to him by Dwayne
>>
>>1792055
Don't defend your fatty
>>
>>1791432
That's what got him over in The Shield. Problem is once he goes solo again
>>
>>1791432
Neville is literally stronger than Roman.
>>
>>1791451
I mean it worked so well for Titus...
>>
>>1791247
>and laughed totally oozed charisma and authenticity.

(It didn't)

>>1791277
It's one fucking pre-taped interview with a completely different writing team that's almost 4 years old.

>>1791278
quiet hatboy
>>
>>1790450
BOYHOOD DREAM
>>
He will never get over now. Its just always in the crowds mind to boo him now. Same with Cena and the booing and the Cena sucks chants. Long since Cena has been unbeatable, the crowd will still chant that because that's what they've been doing for a long time. Roman is un salvageable. Just fire him.
>>
Make him a mute monster like Kane was. Destroy heels every week. No music no pyro. He just walks to the ring, kills people, and then leaves. Literally have 2 minute matches. The only long matches he gets are with quality heels like Rusev and owens. Finally after six months of domination of the heel roster, he gets moved to smackdown and starts again. Then three weeks before mania he speaks for the first time and all he says is wwe title. At this point you have to have the biggest, baddest, most hated heel holding the strap. Let's go with the miz. Have the miz carry him through a 4 star match. Roman wins. Then out comes heel Brock. Destroying roman. Haymen gets on the mic and says the beast wants his title and his gimmick back. After that, it's all gravy. P.s. no more stupid superman punch either.
>>
>>1793632
>burying people
Isn't that why people hate him in the first place? And as good as Miz has gotten, I doubt they can have a 4 star match together.
>>
File: Bonder.jpg (27KB, 363x310px) Image search: [Google]
Bonder.jpg
27KB, 363x310px
>>1793632
>Have the miz carry him through a 4 star match.
>>
>>1790406
Two years on the mid card

Have him be a monster, doesn't talk

Get RuRu to drop the belt to Nakamura, who is kayfabe pushed by Mick Man

Nakamura cheats to win against Reigns by having Mick Man come out of nowhere and hits Reigns repeatedly with a chair. Nakamura initially tries to stop Mick Man but is then revealed to have orchestrated the turn, and starts hitting Reigns.

Biggest shot he's got
>>
>>1793645
Yeah but they let him talk and carry on with all the shield stuff. That killed him. Oh and the forced world title run. That too.
>>
>>1791284
Alternatively get Roman over by having Cena turn heel and cheating to win
>>
>>1793652
>thinking Reigns could get over as a babyface against NAKAMURA

oh god stop my sides
>>
Keep him off TV for enough time for WWE to build somebody else up the same way they built him up. Preferably somebody that's actually unlikable. Eventually have Reigns return, have him come in and beat the shit out of NewReigns, doesn't speak because it doesn't fucking work. NewReigns would obviously have a title, so make Reigns cost him that without taking it for himself. Not sure who would make the best NewReigns, though. Maybe Strowman.
Then, when that is done, don't have him looking strong against literally everybody because it makes the matches boring as fuck. You can't have a face look like the dominant force and expect people not to cheer for his opponent, the underdog. If he's a face, you can only really keep the title off him by making people get in his way, stopping him from ever reaching glory until people actually want to see him do it.
>>
>>1793660
>thinking Reigns will be the babyface against heel Cena

This thread is fucking comedy gold.
>>
>>1793672
>Preferably somebody that's actually unlikable.

So...him?
>>
>>1793676
Well yeah, that's the idea. Build somebody in his image. If you can't turn him face, just have him beat himself. 50/50 chance of him being cheered, right?
>>
>>1793680
More like a 100% chance of the match being shit on.

>just have him beat himself.

lewd
>>
>>1793684
You're never gonna get the guy over as a face unless he's going against somebody that's harder to cheer for than he is. Which at the moment, I don't think that's anybody.
Or, yeah, just turn him in to a public masturbator. He enters in a huge trench coat during women's matches and starts bashing one off outside the ring.
>>
File: #CancelWWENetwork.jpg (235KB, 2160x1215px) Image search: [Google]
#CancelWWENetwork.jpg
235KB, 2160x1215px
>>1793693
>make the whole company worse to put over Reigns

Tried it already. Didn't go so well.
>>
>>1793697
They're gonna try it again regardless of how anybody feels about it. I'd rather keep him out of the title picture by creating another abomination for him to fight in the midcard.
>>
>>1793661
Even Austin got the bump from a Mick rub m8

Nakamura is unknown territory for mainsteam WWE
>>
>>1793672
Smarks, being smarks, will catch on right away when Reigns returns that the whole thing is a scheme to get him over.
>>
>>1793738
Nah, normies are apathetic at best, the ones who makes the loudest noise know who Nakamura is. And Reigns is definitely not Austin.
>>
>>1793738
Just like Balor was once he debuted and was immediately far more over than Reigns?
>>
>>1790406

well scripted feud with the king of strong style that lasts an eternity
>>
>>1793785
Your idea is putting Reigns against a guy who's better than him in literally every way, including:

>charisma
>promos
>wrestling Samoan moves
>>
>>1792778
You mistake my intentions. I want Reigns to get over with the crowd, he's a very talented guy with great potential.

Your idea was just fucking garbage.
>>
I would give Roman a personal sex slave. Maybe steal Lana from rusev after he beats his ass at clash of cucks
>>
>>1793817
If he was talented he'd be over and if he had potential he'd have actualised it by now.
>>
>>1790406
The only way to get Roman over without turning him Heel is by utterly destroying a beloved fan favorite to the point where its utterly impossible for the fans to support anyone BUT Reigns in that feud, and I dont think that could be done.

I mean, short of John Cena AAing Reigns mother through a table on the same day Reigns dad died while Reigns was receiving life saving chemo, they arent going to cheer Reigns
>>
Repeat of Mr America where Reigns is fired and comes back to fuck shit up as "Mr Samoa" and each week wacky shit ensues as Stef tries to prove that Reigns is Mr Samoa, but more spread out than the Mr America angle
>>
>>1793578
Is this a joke? Everyone was all onboard the Titus train until he had that shindig with Vince at Daniel Bryan's retirement speech.
>>
>>1794130
>everyone

Where, in Shit Taste City? Titus is fucking awful and has been since he managed to put on a shitfest against Neville and TWO shitfests with Zayn when those guys didn't have bad matches.

>>1793818
>fucking Lana makes somebody a babyface

wot
>>
>>1794177
>Where, in Shit Taste City? Titus is fucking awful and has been since he managed to put on a shitfest against Neville and TWO shitfests with Zayn when those guys didn't have bad matches.
Didn't say he was good. But he was over. Getting mass cheers. Getting awards for his parenting or some shit.
>>
Move him to smackdown and give him s foot fetish since smackdown easily has the best feet (Renee, Bliss, Eva Marie, probably Emma).
>>
>>1794189
>Getting mass cheers.

Let's not go crazy, here.

>Getting awards for his parenting or some shit.

I cannot think of anything less relevant to being a professional wrestler.
>>
>Give Roman a legit "You aren't the best" storyline.

Have him lose to Rusev, Sheamus,Seth, lose to Titus, Jericho, etc over the course of a the months from now leading to Mania.

Roman gets depressed and skips shows. Have KO confront him and, tell him he should quit. Brawl ensues. Foley intervenes. Goes against Stephanie, puts Roman in a title match with KO at Mania. Stephanie allows it, but makes the stipulation that if Roman loses again, he'll drop his contract and become a free agent.

Over the course of the feud, have all the wrestlers and commentators be pissed over Roman taking a main event spot rooting against him.

Wrestlemania hits. Roman comes out. Hard long fought battle ends with Roman looking to the crowd for a confidence boost but they boo him. Roman goes for one last Spear, gets it reversed into a Pop-Up Powerbomb. 1-2-3. KO wins. Roman stands disappointed. He grabs a mic and tells the crowd "Sorry i couldn't be what you wanted me to be. I'll keep training keep getting better. I'll come back, and i'll make you and my daughter proud." Roman takes off his vest and leaves it in the middle of the ring. Roman's daughter comes out and walks with him out the arena.

Fast Forward to the Draft. Raw gets first pick. They draw the "new" Roman Reigns.

>New attire, no vest
>Remixed Rock version of his NXT Army of The Dead Theme
>Combo of old moveset and new moves.

First match after he's drafted. Panders to the crowd (He should be over due to return). Have the superstars welcome him back. Seth Rollins main eventing against KO. KO DQs himself by attacking Rollins with a chair. Roman comes out, HUGE POP. Saves Seth. Out comes Foley, to thank Roman. Roman spears Foley, then spears Seth. Heel Turn. Grabs Mic. "I told you i'd change for the better. This is better."

Boom.
>>
>>1796267
>Roman comes out, HUGE POP.

[x] Doubt
>>
>>1796279

>Doubting anyone that returns to help a babyface getting a huge pop when the entire goal of the post is to get him there.

Stop.
>>
>>1796280
The entire goal of the WWE for the better part of the last 2 years has been to get Reigns over as babyface.

How'd that work out again?
>>
>>1796291
The point of the post is to give an idea to do that.

Are you stupid?
>>
>>1796354
>being this obtuse

Wow.
>>
Have him get hit with a really devastating chair shit that gives him kayfabe amnesia. Then make him into an RPG character that has to grind against jobbers without really knowing what he's doing, then as he "levels up" he gains new moves and promo skills.
>>
Have him say sufferin' succotash
>>
>>1796422

This just made me realize finishers are just limit breaks
>>
Instead of wrestling his matches, Roman Reigns comes out in a panda outfit and sics his giant killer pandas on his opponent.

Take note! This is not a heel turn!
>>
>>1791595
Just make Kevin Owens a pedophile lusting after Roman Reigns' daughter. No way the marks will cheer for a pedophile.
>>
>>1796632
Reigns is too much of a mark to involve his daughter, have you forgotten when Bray teased going after her in their feud?
>>
>>1796675
The fued where he involved his daughter?
>>
>>1796896
...and then Reigns put the kibosh on it after 1 segment. Try keeping up with the rest of us, OK?
>>
File: 1432707100813.jpg (9KB, 252x147px) Image search: [Google]
1432707100813.jpg
9KB, 252x147px
>>1796425
Holy shit.
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.