[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do Numales continue to encourage this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: sasha1.jpg (159KB, 853x900px) Image search: [Google]
sasha1.jpg
159KB, 853x900px
Why do Numales continue to encourage this?
>>
>>1789960
What does this bitch have to do with Eddie Guerrero? It's not like she even met the guy.
>>
They believe if they say nice things about her, she'll read it and reward them with penis in vagina action
>>
>>1789960
Would Eddie really be proud of that shitty splash? Would he really?
>>
>using Eddie's death to get a person not related to him over

they can't keep getting away with it.
>>
Eddie would smack this mongrel bitch, hopefully chavo does his uncle some justice and impregnates that horse
>>
BAKA DESU SENPAI
>>
Didnt they have a Eddie tribute on Raw and had the narrator remind everyone that he's botchas favorite and what not, shit was retarted yo
>>
File: kerwin_white.jpg (54KB, 499x344px) Image search: [Google]
kerwin_white.jpg
54KB, 499x344px
>>1790134
He'd have to impersonate an Asian man to do so and by his rep I think he can pull it off
>>
>state of wwe fans
>>
>>1789960
virtue signaling in hopes that they will lose their virginity

it's the same reason beta by-male cucks like 4chan mods are feminists: they can't compete with Chad at his own game so they basically have to beg females and underage kids to pity fuck them
>>
>>1790269
this is some powerful projection
>>
>bitter bitchbois mad at a wrestler having inspirations

Does it trigger you whenever Rollins does a Frog Splash or the 3 Amigos?
>>
>>1790209
>Cuckvin Nash
>>
>He is!

How the fuck would he know. Fucking smarks think they are 'intellectualz11'. Sub-60 IQ morons
>>
>>1790050

This. Or any female action in general.
>>
>>1790399
His frog splash is shit
>>
>>1790209
Dude nobody is saving your photo.
Not one person.
Also you have a really poor concept of nailing someone's facial features.
>>
>>1790439
I saved it kiddo

Take
Hit
Get
>>
File: BALORED.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
BALORED.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>1790432
hey fedoroman how you doin'?

It's been a while...
>>
>>1790458
filtered
>>
>>1790464
>BTFO
>>
>>1789960
I don't get why smarks love her so much. I respect her enthusiasm for wrestling, but she is really cringy in her mic work and her wrestling.
>>
>>1790388
Keep projecting kid
>>
>>1790542
>trying to hold back tears as he types
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.