[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lmao wtf where they thinking?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (249KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
249KB, 1920x1080px
lmao wtf where they thinking?
>>
>>1789549
*were
>>
>>1789549
I'm glad it happened. Before, I was on the verge of just removing myself from the product out of sheer disinterest. Now, I've excised Raw almost entirely, just mute it and wait for Jericho, and legit enjoy GOATdown.
>>
File: 1438011488603.gif (519KB, 300x205px) Image search: [Google]
1438011488603.gif
519KB, 300x205px
>>1789710
>the product
>>
>>1789718
huh?
>>
>>1789549
I'm gonna guess it was "Let's stack Smackdown's roster with all the talent."
>>
Do you like rematches? Before the fucking draft watching Rollins, Reigns, Zayn, Owens and others on the same fucking week was annoying as fuck. I don't give a shit how many tag matches they're in, i don't give a shit.
>>
It would have been fine if Smackdown got the Women and Raw got the Cruiserweights with the tag titles not being brand exclusive. Having nine titles is stupid, and I bet Smackdown will add another cruiserweight one eventually.
>>
>>1789549
USA Network did it. They've pressured McMahon to do something, you stupid idiot
>>
>>1789731
you mean

"with all the talent that are either over the hill, balding, or otherwise not what vince wants on the flagship show"

i mean come on. part time john cena. balding dean ambrose, balding barron corbin, old natalya, dolph ziggler etc etc. the roster is literal ly stacked with guys who never drew a dime and can't draw a dime
>>
>>1791160
Yet these guys that never drew a dime are putting on a better show every week
>>
Raw isn't any worse than usual (there's some faint fucking praise) and SmackDown is way, way, way better, so it's been a net gain.
>>
>>1789549
I said it when it was still a rumor, the brand split would be a huge mistake. The roster simply isn't strong enough to be basically cut in half and made into 2 different shows. No clue why wwe thought this would be a good idea?
>>
>>1790057
SmackDown doesn't have the time or the need to use Cruiserweights as a gimmick. If you give SmackDown four guys like Kendrick, Swan, Metalik and Alexander, you can bet your ass they're going to the midcard or main event.
>>
>>1789773
More reason to why the split was stupid. Same reason the only divas we see every week on Raw are Sasha and Charlotte costaring Bayley and Dana (who should still be in NXT). This shit will get old in 3..7 ....10 months. Basically the same handful of feuds every fucking week.
>>
File: 1473204869402.png (119KB, 919x874px) Image search: [Google]
1473204869402.png
119KB, 919x874px
>Smacklads BTFO RAW 2 months in a row
>Finally RAWtists get a chance to laugh

HA. We still have AJ Styles and BMJ to deliver MOTN candidates.
>>
>>1791271
RAW BTFO
>>
>>1789549
AJ wouldn't have had much screen time and turn out to be a pretty good champ I'd the roster hadn't split.

There are flaws however like memebrose taking over the roster.
Also too many PPV's.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.