[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stephanie McMahon is a queen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: steph.jpg (144KB, 642x831px) Image search: [Google]
steph.jpg
144KB, 642x831px
>>
>>1788990
Darren Young is a queer
>>
Bow down to Queen Stephanie.
>>
>>1788995
so he's also a queen
>>
Steph is one of the most underappreciated person in the wrestling industry.
>>
>>1789062
>only in this position because he's the bosses daughter
>puts the women's title on herself despite not even being a wrestler
>constantly emasculates other male wrestlers, they never get revenge
>never put anyone over
>shills women's revolution that is one of the reasons people stopped watching wrestling
>drains money from the death of a little boi who loved rasslin

"underappreciated"
>>
>>1789062
>in tons of segments
>never puts anyone over
>emasculated male wrestlers on tv
>doesn't know much about the business according to lots of people that worked with her
yeah no, she's shit
>>
>>1789070
>he's

she's* obviously
>>
>>1789070
>>1789072

>constantly emasculates other male wrestlers

And that's bad because? I'd say that's pretty awesome storyline.

>women's revolution

Again not sure why that's a problem.

>never put anyone over?

Why'd she? Her persona is supposed to be the "queen". When did Vince ever put anyone over?

Steph is supposed to be this ball-busting bitchy queen feared by everyone. She plays her part very well.
>>
>>1789107
Have fun with the bad ratings and non-over talent, Vince.
>>
File: 1289348932.jpg (72KB, 568x767px) Image search: [Google]
1289348932.jpg
72KB, 568x767px
>>1789107
>Vince never put people over
>>
>>1789107
>I'd say that's pretty awesome storyline.
no beacuse it is never involved in any storylines. She has never helped a wrestler get over and her role serves only herself and a few femdom enthusiasts
>When did Vince ever put anyone over?
holy shit 18+
>>
>>1789116

>She has never helped a wrestler get over and her role serves only herself and a few femdom enthusiasts

A Bitcy Boss itself is a good storyline. And there's no reason to think she won't have a Vince-Austin like feud with a wrestler in future.
>>
File: 1396026439219.gif (2MB, 325x251px) Image search: [Google]
1396026439219.gif
2MB, 325x251px
>>1789107
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.