[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did >SHE contribute to WWE's descension?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: linda_mcmahon_senate_2010.jpg (21KB, 537x279px) Image search: [Google]
linda_mcmahon_senate_2010.jpg
21KB, 537x279px
Did >SHE contribute to WWE's descension?
>>
>>1788911
she made them lose tons of money and was one of the big reasons they went PG
>>
Chris Benoit killing his family also played a role in WWE going PG
>>
>>1788911
NINETY SEVEN MILLION DOLLARS
I
N
E
T
Y
>>
>>1788931
going R after that would have made more sense
>>
File: vince-mcmahon-depressed-o.gif (1MB, 321x180px) Image search: [Google]
vince-mcmahon-depressed-o.gif
1MB, 321x180px
>>1788911
>>
>>1788946
whys this pussy cryin
>>
>>1788911
more than contribute. her campaign is like 80% responsible for the switch to PG
>>
>>1788950
Because >>1788939
>>
>>1788911
Yes. She killed professional wrestling.
>>
>>1788950
I believe this is after the 2nd Senate run of Linda's bombed
>>
>>1788931
no it didn't that only sparked the removal of chair head shots and other moves that damage the head like ortons punt and piledrivers. Had nothing to do with the rating of the show
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 671x867px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 671x867px
>>1788950
Because her wife became so obsessed with politics that Vince knew that if she wasn't successful she would kill herself
>>
>>1788963
Orton didn't start doing the punt until 2007
>>
>>1788946
I feel so bad for Vince here. He knows his wifes run failed and because he loves her so much he is in pain because there is nothing in his power he can do.
>>
>>1788988
>feeling bad for Vince McMahon of all people
>>
>>1788911
Her loss also killed the chance of getting Trump on WWE tv during his presidential run (duo to her failure as a Republican).
I hope Vince thinks about this each and every day.
>>
>>1788946
awwww ;_;
>>
>>1788963
Faggot!
Orton's punt got banned cause it's one of the easiest move to copy by kids like the curb stomp. Kids don't realize how dangerous the moves are they just know it looks cool and they want to try it on their playmates.

Be thankful I wrote it in English. It's not my native language
>>
>>1788911
Ratings have been shit even before her run for Senate. Blame the no-draw talent during the RE era.
>>
>>1788911
Actually, yeah, she did. She was one of the reasons why WWE went PG. It went PG in order for her to save face in politics. Plus her campaign eviscerated the McMahon's fortune and sent them back to millionaire status.
>>
>>1788946
Incredibly weird to see that man legitemitely dejected
>>
>contribute

She is the root cause

Don't know why Vince didn't dump her then marry Trish or torrie
>>
>>1790003
>dejected

What would you expect? He literally burned millions on his delusional's wife campaign, while turning his WWE into a shit excuse of a wrestling show. Props to him he didn't have a heart attack or something.
>>
>>1788946
>but i gave her the biggest push...
>>
>>1790162
Because she obviously has a shitload of dirt on him and not to mention she's not dumb and will try to take everything from Vince in the divorce
>>
Did the rasslin' carnies honestly believe they could get in the house via FUCKING CONNECTICUT of all states?

You kick an old man who suffers from Bell's palsy in the balls on national live television, you don't get to be senator. Ever.
>>
>>1788946

>that legitimate heaving sigh

he looks like some kid who did'nt get picked for the football team
>>
>>1788946

I know people like to insult him, but I can't help but love this crazy bastard.
>>
>>1790218

Is this the new meme that betas use to impress lurking Chads?
>>
>>1790283
Fat Mexican-Canadian and his wewtist/Redditor pals are trying to force it. Just report it as spam.
>>
>>1790299

Here's your reply. Let's see what dead meme you puke out next.
>>
>>1790305
>>1790303

lol, like clockwork. I saved "kek" for you so use that one next.
>>
File: Yatjhct.jpg (40KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
Yatjhct.jpg
40KB, 375x375px
>>1790218
>>1790299
>>1790305
C.UCKS BTFO
>>
>>1790291
>wew forcing an unfunny Nash meme

Doubtful...
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.