[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Randy Orton Hate Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 11

File: randy ortons blood.jpg (29KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
randy ortons blood.jpg
29KB, 650x366px
Seriously, he's probably got brain damage now. Just look at his recent tweets!

Hope he's fired soon once the sponsors lean on corporate to let him go
>>
>now

Judging by his promos he's had it since the mid 2000s
>>
I wish he actually cared about wrestling for more than one moment a year, because his ring work is absolute shit and then MEMEKO OUTTANOWHERE MAGGLE so people still cheer him

Fuck Orton, got only in that position because of his dad, became youngest ever HW champ, and almost single handedly killed all of SD during previous brand split
>>
I like Orton. He's a cocky, snarky, cunt of a person and I fucking love that.

However

I don't like the character he plays on WWE tv nowadays.
>>
>>1788608
Did based Randy hurt your fee fees lil guy?
>>
>>1788608
Hating on Based Orton, kys
>>
>>1788608
Gain height midget
>>
>>1788608
based orton working the fat tub of shit leddit sjw's
>>
>>1788629
This.

When Randy cares he's a fucking amazing wrestler, but he just gives so few shits about performing that he phones it in.
>>
>>1788608
Live tv is awesome
>>
>>1790040
yes, hes triggering the ledditors and wewtist
>>
>>1788608
Didn't he hurt his shoulder taking the trash out?
>>
Did you know if you type "cuck" in all caps it turns into "KEK"? try it out on OP.
>>
>>1788608

Kill yourself before you ever malign based Randy again you spineless liberal cuck. Go prep your bull.
>>
>>1788629
>>1790020
>le motivated Randy

I want this meme to die.
>>
>>1788608
Ortons the only guy that looks and feels like a star. That Summerslam match, despite being a squash essentially, made him look bigger then the champs of the current rooster. He was destroyed but it was still competitive and the promo-packages and name recognition made it feel like this was a built-up fight. Blood was also reminiscent of attitude era shit.

If he cared about wrestling he could make the main event scene really good.
>>
>>1790329
>Ortons the only guy that looks and feels like a star.

What, with his complete lack of mic skills, charisma or drawing power?
>>
>>1790333
Nice trips but plenty of stars were shit in respect to drawing and mic skills. HBK and Undertaker were great but they weren't monster draws.
>>
File: sjw.jpg (61KB, 439x589px) Image search: [Google]
sjw.jpg
61KB, 439x589px
>>1788608
>i hope he gets fired over tweets
>>
>>1788629

He's just safe and been neutered to shit.

Watch legend killer Orton and cowardly heel Orton again. He had a pretty good, brutal looking style. He used to have one of the best backbreakers in the business as well as a brutal as fuck rope DDT and the punt. Yet they've all been neutered or removed and now he pretty much embodies the boring ass WWE style that half the roster uses.
>>
>>1790342
Yeah, but they also weren't boring headlock spammers in-ring.

>>1790369
>watch Orton matches again

But they weren't good the first time!
>>
>>1790392
Haven't seen Orton spam headlock for a long time,or really really rare,however,Fatass KO spams it more than Brock spams suplexes
>>
>>1790468
KO does Chinlock City intentionally for heat.

Orton does it because he sucks.

>it's the RKO fangirl triggered by Lesnar being a bigger star than Ortonnetty ever was
>>
>>1790482
>it's only ok when someone I like does it

The state of Orton-fangirl stalker
>>
>>1790482
>for heat.
Is that some euphemism for things fat people in the ring to slow down the pace, so they can catch their breath?
>>
>>1790486
'sup hatboy

>>1790488
Nope. Smarten up young boy.
>>
>>1790490
>Nope. Smarten up young boy.
Nice rhetorical headlock you got there, kiddo, but now you need to get a clue.
>>
>>1790516
>Nashposting

Wow, so you're that BTFO already?

>>1790511
fuck off fedoroman
>>
>>1790520
>BTFOposting
Kek destroyed
>>
File: JUST.jpg (93KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
93KB, 940x545px
>>1790524
>state of FedoRamen
>>
>>1790529
>thinking I like Romanetty
Poo in loo pajeet
>>
i wanna watch randy pound my girlfriends box with his massive cock
>>
>>1790530
So you're just gonna be witlessly cuntrarian and nonsensically spew out memes like a dumbass, huh?
>>
>>1790520
>Wow, so you're that BTFO already?
Its intentional irony since I was purposely repeating your dead end rhetorical spamlock tactics, little guy.
>>
>>1790539
Sure bud, you were just PRETENDING to have nothing worth saying. I believe you.

>your dead end rhetorical spamlock tactics,

Brevity is the soul of wit.
>>
>>1790545
Sorry you didn't understand I was saying you are as intellectually lazy as KO is physically lazy with that spamlock metaphor, but thats just how it goes, some people are too busy looking for the simple things that they can't even see the big picture.
>>
>>1790536
>So you're just gonna nonsensically spew out memes like a dumbass, huh?

>le hatboy
>le BTFO
>le fedora man
>>
File: this works the Ortonnetty mark.gif (2MB, 540x270px) Image search: [Google]
this works the Ortonnetty mark.gif
2MB, 540x270px
>>1790556
Still waiting on you to say anything of merit. Tick-Tock.

>some people are too busy looking for the simple things that they can't even see the big picture.

Not that how that saying works, dummy.

>>1790558
>not getting it

So you are a dumbass.
>>
>>1790561
>Still waiting on you to say anything of merit. Tick-Tock.
Still waiting on you to have the ability to understand basic grammar and context.

>Not that how that
good one, you really got me with all your merit and wit
>>
>>1790561
Sure bitchtits
Whatever makes you feel like you've "won" the internet arguement.
I'm going to sleep, you can have the last word you crave so much.
>>
File: 2007.png (237KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
2007.png
237KB, 500x371px
>>1790564
Imagine being this salty over shade that's been thrown at Orton for nearly a decade.
>>
>>1790570
>projecting THIS hard

Seeya in 3.

>"arguement"
>>
>>1790482
How do you know I'm the same person,ya fag?
And I'm not a girl,stop hoping you talking to a girl and seek sunlight...
>>
>>1790584
Your distinctive odour.

>And I'm not a girl,stop hoping you talking to a girl

Whoosh.

Although you probably should be a girl as that'd be less embarrassing 4u
>>
>>1790586
I think you should be embarrassed of yourself talking horse shit about wrestler all day on 4chan and trying to make someone to dislike that wrestler
I like Orton even more after its confirmed that he's redpilled and votes for Trump,you might find him boring,but I don't
Keep hoping you're talking to a girl on the internet buddy,seek sunlight and a girl might atleast tell you to fuck off while you trying to hit her with your autism
>>
>>1790595
lol I'm not trying anything, if you dislike Orton after I've talked shit on him that's your own issue.

>Keep hoping you're talking to a girl on the internet buddy,seek sunlight and a girl might atleast tell you to fuck off while you trying to hit her with your autism

I got a lunchdate tomorrow bitchboi.

Stay beta.
>>
>>1790603
>I got a lunchdate tomorrow
Lying on fucking 4chan
You just can't get worse
>>
>>1788608
if he got brain damaged it´s brock lesnar who should be fired its not the first time brock is fucking up and not doing what he´s supposed to do like a real professional. the fucking tool just does what he wants like an idiot
>>
>>1790607
Sure it can.

You could be such a pathetic loser that you think somebody actually getting a lunchdate has to be a lie.
>>
>>1790612
That would actually be a pretty good story line, they fire him, but he keeps just coming back week after week and wrecking shit until they get Paul Heyman to come calm him down and take him away to Jimmy Johns.
>>
>>1790615
>You could be such a pathetic loser
Says the fag that tells people on 4chan that he got a "lunchdate" to make sure those people know he gets laid
Yes,I will also go on a date this week with Selena Gomez,you better believe me or you're a pathetic loser
>>
>>1790626
>this much petulant salt

Aww, did I strike a nerve?
>>
>>1790612
Seriously saying this unironicaly

Hit the showers
Seek sunlight
Have sex

Ya massive pinhead
>>
>>1790655
it doesnt mean anything when you´re just recycling memes faggot. come up with your own shit instead of copypasting a copypaste

>ya pinhead
huge suprise that college drop out gay rednecks are lurking a wrestlink board. hit the schools and not with a gun Elliot
>>
>>1790686
>gay redneck

u wot m8?
>>
based rando is jus a very chill bro, no brain damage. he's 420 friendly and jams out at killswitch engage concerts. it's why he puts over small stars like block lesner or bray what all the time, he.gets it
>>
>>1790686
Jesus, you're a special type of autism.
>>
File: IMG_6379.png (886KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6379.png
886KB, 640x640px
>>1790686
He might have recycled a meme but in your case you really should follow the steps.
>>
Orton is fucking based, this is simply an objective, scientific, empirical fact.
If you happen to disagree, here's a list of things you need to do in no particular order:
1. Gain height
2. Get laid
3. Take a shower, you fucking stink
4. Eat vegetables
5. Lift weights, not a smith machine but actual weights
6. Go to church and find God, Atheists are prone to autism and you seem to be no exception
7. Get a clue
>>
File: 1457838312050.png (96KB, 635x486px) Image search: [Google]
1457838312050.png
96KB, 635x486px
Triggered Hillcucks hating on based RKO
>>
>>1790862
>scientific fact
>find God

Dummy.
>>
>>1790862
>Go to church and become a delusional retard
No thank you, I prefer being autistic.
>>
Randy needs to go heel against AJ

He's only good when he's a fucking heel
>>
>>1790899
Orton is way more fucking boring as a heel.
>>
>>1790907
Nah he's miles better

His entire face persona is defined by a single move
>>
>>1790938
So is his heel persona.
>>
>>1790957
Nah much more interesting m8
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (197KB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
197KB, 3000x1688px
>>1790881
You're not even trying, holy shit
>>
>>1790959
>I enjoy purposeless chinlocks that do nothing but fill time
>>
I never understood of any Orton's appeal. Boring generic look became 100% douchebag look, shit on the mic and always has been, average at best in the ring. Other than RKO and his theme music memes what is so special about him?
>>
>>1790536
>>1790545
>>1790561
Who even posts like this. You can smell the seething
>>
I remember he wasn't bad at the beginning...his legend killer run was extremely fun, but I think that's all there is to him.

I mean, look at his title runs, all of them are solid, fucking, shit, his feuds with Cena are some of the most amazing boring shit ever done in the story of wrestling.
>>
>>1791015
>admitted to seething

You dumbass.
>>
>>1791039
>British "Bantour"
>>
>>1791059
KEK
>>
>>1790603
>if you dislike Orton after I've talked shit on him that's your own issue.

This is quite indicative of a few personal neuroses.
>>
>>1788608
patriotism is a spook
>>
>>1788608
>Fire the only wrestler on the roster aside from John Cena with at least a little bit of mainstream appeal
Would WWE really do that?
>>
File: twert.jpg (215KB, 719x1280px) Image search: [Google]
twert.jpg
215KB, 719x1280px
>>1788608

you hate him because he's literally Chad the Wrestler
>>
File: harusmug.jpg (13KB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
harusmug.jpg
13KB, 300x169px
>>1792173
I love Randy
>>
>>1790603

>I got a lunchdate tomorrow

Friend zone beta cuck. Never take a girl out for a lunch date. Always night time.
>>
I find it odd that Ken Shamrock of all people is more hated by Canadians than Randy Orton.
>>
>>1791101
>>1792255
>Orton fancuccs this pissy 'cause I trash-talked their Husbando
>>
>>1792163
>Ratings Killer Orton
>"mainstream appeal"

Pick fucking one.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.