[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

clean win on John Cena APOLOGIZE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

File: smackdown-080814-dean-ambrose.jpg (129KB, 687x522px) Image search: [Google]
smackdown-080814-dean-ambrose.jpg
129KB, 687x522px
clean win on John Cena

APOLOGIZE
>>
>literally the only person to have a clean win over Reigns & Cena

A+mbrose
>>
I'll only like him when he hits the weights
>>
>>1787510
This basedean is unstoppable
>>
>>1787512
He's stronger than Romannetty
>>
>>1787474
>"the Flagship" RAW
>New superstars getting stomped to make Roman look strong

>SDL
>Based Big Match John putting people over
>>
>roll up
lmao
>>
Winning on raw in a nothing match is meaningless. It's literally so he can look strong going into two matches where he's going to be eating the pin you mark.
>>
>>1787854
>Ambrose
>raw
?????
>>
>>1787474
Shortly after the debacle of a match that was the asylum match I posted on here saying that I had never been entertained by ambrose and that I don't understand the pop he seems to get from crowds.

My position hasn't changed.

His title run was awful, to the point that I honestly thing it would've been better on Roman.

Roman at least had some good matches with AJ Styles, Dean's match with AJ wasn't that good. Having a forgettable match with AJ styles is remarkable.

This man is a joke, I don't think he's had a good match all this year. I don't remember his matches last year either so they might have been just as bland, who fucking knows.

I sure as fuck aren't going to watch 2015 RAW's on the network to find out.
>>
File: 1468892264813.png (472KB, 856x600px) Image search: [Google]
1468892264813.png
472KB, 856x600px
>>1787854
>Raw
>Ambrose
>>
File: 1458182899203.jpg (64KB, 499x665px) Image search: [Google]
1458182899203.jpg
64KB, 499x665px
It always felt like he was this awesome wrestler and this great talker but creative was just holding him back or toiling with his character, slotting him in shit feuds where he'd just get buried

But then he got the strap and you could tell he was really doing his best with the spotlight, and his character was still a snooze. He needs to shave his head, start juicing, and come back with an actual gimmick

But now that he had a chance
>>
>>1787854
>RAW

Also, pretty sure this is the first clean loss BMJ has taken on TV in like a decade
>>
>>1787929
This isn't even Ambrose's best within the confines of modern WWE let alone unfettered
>>
>>1787922
Dean's title run was better than both Jasethy and Romanetty's runs combined. Hit the weights, ya retard.
>>
>>1787945
Not him, I rank them
Roman > Dean > Seth
Dean's reign was just shield-jerking, a ziggler match then losing it.
At least Roman got to sit back and have AJ get over as fuck, putting on god-tier performances.
>>
>next week it's Ambrose vs. Big Match AJ in a title match
It's over, RAWtists. Just accept the inevitable.
>>
>>1787937
Kevin Owens? Rusev? Dean Ambrose "Contract in a pole match"
>>
>>1787961
I hope we get BMJ on commentary, too.
He's so reserved, chill, and just puts everyone over like a motherfucker. He calls the stuff happening in-ring and the story behind it better than RAM's collective announce team.
>>
>>1787963
None of those were clean or on TV.
KO beat him on PPV.
Rusev beat him on PPV and it was pretty dirty.
Ambrose's contract match was as fucked as it gets.
>>
>>1787474
>a win over John Cena in 2011+ any number
>meaningful
>>
>>1787964
>and just puts everyone over like a motherfucker.

So on commentary he's the antithesis of BMJ?
>>
>>1787952
>Seth not on top
>big carryjob Roman is

The booking was the pits but THE MAN always delivered on PPV.
>>
File: Knee+.jpg (93KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
Knee+.jpg
93KB, 1024x682px
>>1788170
>implying
>>
>>1788177
Beatin' up on old man Jhon ain't nothing these days.

Won't be long til he jobs to a cruiserweight.
>>
>>1788183
So are you playing dumb or actually dumb?
>>
>>1788175
Seth's reign dragged way too long. One night of good every 30 days doesn't make up for Raw after Raw of some of the worst bullshit I've seen in recent years the rest of the time.
Reigns' reign was concise and much more focused on AJ's development than it was him.
>>
>>1788183
You're retarded, to be honest. A clean win over John Cena is still very much a big deal. To be fair, though, a roll up clean win is inferior to a decisive clean win.
>>
>>1788195
Seth had some pretty good TV matches too, tho.
>>
>>1788209
I remember the Neville match and a Cena match. They were just mired in coma-inducing promos and segments.
I have fucking war flashbacks to mid-2015 Raws opening with shitty metal and Seth cackling down the ramp with a microphone in hand.
>>
>>1788214
>mired in coma-inducing promos and segments.

WWE_for_the_past_15_years.txt
>>
>>1788220
True as that may be, it was even more pronounced with Seth. I'm not going to lower my standards to the point where I think a good match every 30 days makes such an awful reign passable.
>>
>>1788231
Better than no good matches like certain other...reigns...
>>
>>1788258
Reigns' AJ matches were good. Because of AJ, perhaps, but good nonetheless.
Not on the caliber of the Seth/Cena matches, because those had two capable guys, as opposed to one. But again, I'd just cite the painful length of Seth's reign, in contrast to Reigns' being short, full of AJ, and over quickly.
>>
you guys know this is all fake right?

nobody "wins"
>>
>>1788265
The first AJ match was average and the 2nd was all smoke & mirrors (woah-oh)
>>
>>1788271
I wouldn't call either average. And I don't care if the latter was smoke, mirrors and high-spots to veil Roman's ineptitude. I'm not past enjoying stuff that just looks flat-out cool, especially when it's AJ Styles doing them.
>>
>>1788279
AJ has literally had better matches with guys pushing 50.

>Styles putting himself through the tables while Reigns doesn't bump

So cool.
>>
>>1788284
>AJ has literally had better matches with guys pushing 50.

So? Just because he's had better elsewhere doesn't mean this still can't be fairly enjoyable. Besides, there are plenty of older guys who can still work a great match. Mexicans and Japs are fucking super-human in their later years.

Table-spots will never not be cool.
>>
>>1788293
>Table-spots will never not be cool.

I'm guessing you weren't around for tables matches becoming a little TOO common during the final years' of the original Dudleyz run.
>>
>>1788296
Actually i'm a huge Dudleyz mark so everything they did pretty much cemented my love of the spot.
>when your eternal boys get jobbed straight out the company by the anime club
>>
>>1788303
THE ANIME COMMUNITY?!

It's a shame the Dudleyz haven't re-signed, would've liked to see them in The Dusty Classic.

With that said, maybe they'll add the ROH or PWG Tag Championships to their collection.
>>
>>1787510
Clean wins over:
>Cena
>Styles
>Reigns
>Rollins
>Owens
>Jericho
>Got a visual pin on Triple H

I genuinely don't think anybody else in the company even comes close to that.
>>
>>1788395
Bork.
>>
>>1788195
>Reigns' reign was concise and much more focused on AJ's development than it was him.
In retrospect, that third reign becomes all about AJ and Seth. Roman is basically just a big uncharismatic prop to get them over and then set up Dean's revenge on Seth.

Of course that's only because he chugged Addy, but, y'know. When you look at it as a whole, Roman's third reign led to some pretty decent storytelling for AJ and Dean.
>>
>>1787474
I'm sorry, Dean.
>>
>>1788399
Bork is an obvious exception.
>>
>>1788395
When did he got a clean win on Reigns, cuckter?

And don't even mention the triple threat match, that doesn't count.
>>
>>1788424
Well, he hit his finisher, covered him and got a 3-count, so I'm counting it, my man. If you have different standards on what constitutes a clean win, that's okay, but so few people have beaten Roman straight up, I'm counting it.
>>
>>1787922
He's had two of the best matches of the year, honestly.
>>
>>1787922
How was the Styles match "forgettable"? It was the best Ambrose has looked in a long time.

Also, there was Roadblock vs. HHH.

>le "Roman vs. Styles was good" meme

Kenny Omega literally brings a broom to the ring and he STILL isn't the Bullet Club leader who did the biggest carryjob of a broomstick this year.
>>
>>1788442
Roadblock and Backlash?

Wouldn't disagree, desu. Dunno if both would be in my top 10, for all the bullshit this year, there's been a lot of amazing matches.
>>
>>1788439
>My man

Don't respond to me ever again.
>>
>>1788447
Can I respond to your wife's son?
>>
>>1788447
Okay.
>>
>>1788449

You think is funny, dude?

I'm pretty proud of having my wife's son and i support Deano and his wacky line.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.